PDA

View Full Version : Video Break of all Offical Penalty Calls.

cgesolo
02-06-2006, 11:16 PM
I am in the process of encoding the whole game so that I can break all the penalty calls down to single clips. Each clip will contain every camera angle that was shown during the broadcasting. I will also be including in each clip a slow-mo replay for that you can see them.

The main reason I am doing this is:

because I can
because I'm bored
to show that almost all of the calls were good calls.
to show what calls were not good.
to shut up anyone who is bitching.

So hang tight, I should have them up and done by tomorrow. I am currently encoding the whole game now, which in its current form is over 9gb. I should be able to get it down to atleast 700mb-1gb and still be at 720x480. So hang in there guys, this will be the mother of all proof.

bigbensgirl7
02-06-2006, 11:19 PM
thanks...We'll be waiting

Koopa
02-06-2006, 11:19 PM
well number 5 ain't gonna happen, cause i think in seattle there is mostly bitches there and that's what they do

Livinginthe past
02-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Wow good work there.

I look forward to seeing that.

NM

Dirtywater
02-07-2006, 01:20 AM
Get used to this kind of stuff guys. People will see what they want. You played a great football game, good enough to win and that is all that counts. We have nuts on the Ramd forum who swear the refs let us win as well. The calls were legit IMHO, and Ben did score that TD.

Congrats on the win. You won fair and what a way to go out. Good job.

DW

CASTEEL
02-07-2006, 01:32 AM
Awesome!!! Looking forward to seeing the PROOF!!! :grin:

I still don't understand what all the crap crying is for...the game really was not officiated that poorly!!! There were maybe two questionable calls, the Hassleback penalty, and the incomplete pass that was actually a fumble. The proof is in the game footage, and so I am very much looking forward to seeing what you do!!!

ONE FOR THE THUMB.....DONE!!!

ColoradoSteelerFan
02-07-2006, 01:32 AM
I am in the process of encoding the whole game so that I can break all the penalty calls down to single clips. Each clip will contain every camera angle that was shown during the broadcasting. I will also be including in each clip a slow-mo replay for that you can see them.

because I can
because I'm bored

So hang tight, I should have them up and done by tomorrow. I am currently encoding the whole game now, which in its current form is over 9gb. I should be able to get it down to atleast 700mb-1gb and still be at 720x480. So hang in there guys, this will be the mother of all proof.

Good for you! Here's some points for ya while you work! You deserve them and are earning them!

BlitzburghRockCity
02-07-2006, 03:19 AM
well number 5 ain't gonna happen, cause i think in seattle there is mostly bitches there and that's what they do

Got that right.. undeniable proof or not..it will never happen..

Livinginthe past
02-07-2006, 01:23 PM
Im waiting for someone to show me how the Steelers weren't offside on the two plays leading upto the Hasselbeck interception.

Im sure that Hasselback hit the ball carrier and not a 'blocker'?

That was my understanding of the situation.

NM

Brady12
02-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Im waiting for someone to show me how the Steelers weren't offside on the two plays leading upto the Hasselbeck interception.

Im sure that Hasselback hit the ball carrier did he not?

That was my understanding of the situation.

NM

I thought there might have been some missed offside calls to, but I didn't say anything, because maybe they just got off the ball quick.

Livinginthe past
02-07-2006, 02:04 PM
Nope the one on the prior was so offside I cannot see how it was not called - the second was less obvious.

It was a blitzing OLB so he wasn't actually hidden in the scrimmage or anything.

Maybe the Seahawks got away with one or two aswell, although I dont remeber them becasue they didnt have an impact on the game.

NM

smashmouth
02-07-2006, 02:32 PM
I don't think so! He had a running start to the line at the snap which made it appear as if he was offside. He was indeed in perfect timing with the ball movement.

Livinginthe past
02-07-2006, 02:33 PM
I don't think so! He had a running start to the line at the snap which made it appear as if he was offside. He was indeed in perfect timing with the ball movement.

You got any proof of that?

I am not technically gifted enough to get video clips and pictures on the subject.

NM

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
02-07-2006, 02:36 PM
nice...heres more rep points to you

BenPFJ1958
02-07-2006, 02:43 PM

because I can
because I'm bored

That's really cool.

One important point that the Seahawks fan are overlooking: Teams that win championships overcome bad calls by how they react and their play on the field (Troy's interception in the Colt's game being overturned and Hines Ward nullified touch in the Chargers game come to mind)

SteelerFanInCA
02-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Looking forward to the videos. Glad to see someone stepped up to do this.

cgesolo
02-07-2006, 04:25 PM
I have already clipped the 2 offside plays. Both were on the weakside.. and I'm not going to tell you whether or not he was.. just going to have to watch for yourselves. ;)

I have everything cut and I am just going through now and making sure I didnt miss anything. Then I can do another encode and will post them up.

So sit tight.

GoStillersGo
02-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Cool. Mucho rep points coming your way!

cgesolo
02-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am uploading the video now to the server. So you will be able to download it within the hour. I had some troubles getting the file down in size but have it still look good. I got it down to 720x480 @ 100mb.. so you will have to deal with that.

I will make an offical post for the discussion of the video once the upload is done. The link to the video will be in that post.

klick81
02-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Cool man! Can't wait to see this.

cgesolo
02-08-2006, 03:13 PM
The post and video is up. Head over here to get it:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5256

clevestinks
02-08-2006, 05:42 PM

because I can
because I'm bored

You da man! DAMN