PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Steeler Fans!! (Bronco Fan here)

kiki7192
02-07-2006, 12:47 AM
Just wanted to drop in and say hello and CONGRATS to all the steeler fans on the board!!

I would have stopped in last night to say congrats, but, I was in Vegas, and no offense my steeler loving friends, but, my butt was too busy drinking and...well...i was in vegas...gambling... to stop in!! lol

Congrats on the World Championship....I know it feels great!! I have so many beads (earned mardi gras style) from when my Broncos won, so I know you are on top of the world!!

Take care and Congrats!!!!!!

Carrie

Koopa
02-07-2006, 12:54 AM
huh? mardi gras style? didn't you say awhile back you had a chest of a 12 year old boy? lol anyway thanks

kiki7192
02-07-2006, 12:59 AM
huh? mardi gras style? didn't you say awhile back you had a chest of a 12 year old boy? lol anyway thanks

lol....dang you steeler fans with good memories...lol

ok..so I flash and they give me a half of strings of beeds....

why must you humiliate me???? LOLOLOL...KIDDING

Sharkissle29
02-07-2006, 01:07 AM

ill buy u some breastisis....haha kidding, thx for the respect!!!!

now that we all 5 rings....i say we skip the other hand and put money for a girll for our next championship instead of a ring....so we can be like paul wall, the peoples champ. (all you older steeler fans wouldnt get this joke)

83-Steelers-43
02-07-2006, 01:11 AM
Thanks Kiki. Much appreciated. Very classy. Good luck to your team next season. I'm sure you guys will be back in the hunt again next season.

WWIIOwheelz
02-07-2006, 01:21 AM
Total respect for Shanahan and Denver fans, nothing less.

Prosdo
02-07-2006, 08:37 AM
Thanks Kiki

bigbensgirl7
02-07-2006, 08:57 AM
Thanks Kiki!!!

TexaSteeler
02-07-2006, 01:44 PM

Are people here are trying to use your Rep points as beads? 12 posts, 24 points? :wink:

SteelerzGirl
02-07-2006, 07:38 PM
Thanks, Carrie! Glad to see you made it back here. Don't be a stranger. :smile:

brianski71
02-08-2006, 12:34 AM
seriously the broncos and their fans were easily the classiest we saw all year they didnt bitch or moan at all and took it like men good luck next year with the season (until the AFC title game rematch) and with TO, youre hands will be full!!

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Thank you for the class post!! now if it would only rub off on the hawk fans...

kiki7192
02-08-2006, 02:00 AM
Thank you for the class post!! now if it would only rub off on the hawk fans...

Hawk fans????? What is this you speak of? I'm not really sure one exists....

I'm about to go on a hunt in the Northwest to try to track down one of these so called "hawk fans"....I will scrach my head and wonder if one exists....

I think I may be able to get a pic of a footprint of one at some point...oh wait...that is the same footprint of the ever evading "Patriot fan" that didn't show up until their team got handed a couple games....

I will try to get a pic, but, it may evade me...can't make any promises...lol