PDA

View Full Version : Stefan Logan gone?

JSH6487
04-23-2010, 10:48 PM
With the additions of Randel El, Battle, and now Sanders who's also supposed to be a pretty decent returner, does that mean Logan's days are numbered? Thought he was going to be soooo much better than what he actually was last year. Don't really see them keeping him around another year to just be a returner when there are guys who also will contribute to the offense to do it.

tube517
04-23-2010, 11:03 PM
Maybe so....we now have 7 WR's

Hines
Wallace
ARE
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
Battle
Sanders
Logan
and a bunch of practice squad WR's

I don't think El is going to be a return man unless there is an injury. They usually carry five WR's.

cloppbeast
04-23-2010, 11:05 PM
With the additions of Randel El, Battle, and now Sanders who's also supposed to be a pretty decent returner, does that mean Logan's days are numbered? Thought he was going to be soooo much better than what he actually was last year. Don't really see them keeping him around another year to just be a returner when there are guys who also contribute to the offense to do it.

he's gone.

cloppbeast
04-23-2010, 11:06 PM
I don't think El is going to be a return man unless there is an injury.

For what it's worth, ARE said he doesn't want to return. I still say the kid will return kicks and punts. We didn't use a 3rd round pick on a guy to be the 6th WR.

The Duke
04-23-2010, 11:10 PM
hmm, likely

He doesn't really contribute anywhere else and we have too many receivers that can handle that job

I like him, he's the best in a long time. MAYBE they'll make an exception for him, but it seems unlikely....

Galax Steeler
04-24-2010, 04:57 AM
I don't think we will keep Logan either Sanders should take over those duties of returning kicks.

Steeldude
04-24-2010, 05:27 AM
these 4 WRs will make the roster:

ward
wallace
randle el
sanders

i think grisham makes the team as the 5th WR. he is my darkhorse pick.

this year's camp and pre-season are extremely important for sweed.

==============================================

logan was listed as a RB last season.

mendenhall
moore
summers
redman, vincent or logan filling out the 4th and/or 5th spots.

solardave
04-24-2010, 08:49 AM
I think Logan has an outside shot at RB but it is slim.

SteelerFanInStl
04-24-2010, 09:16 AM

ward
wallace
randle el
sanders

Battle will make the team before Grisham because he's a great special teams player. That's why he was signed.

theplatypus
04-24-2010, 09:26 AM
At this point I would be very surprised if Logan is kept.

SteelerEmpire
04-24-2010, 09:32 AM
They'll probably put Logan in the back field...

AlleghanyAdams87
04-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Be ready to see him with more snaps from scrimmage this year, especially for the first 4 games

Psyychoward86
04-24-2010, 10:26 AM
Thought he was going to be soooo much better than what he actually was last year.

how much better did you think he was going to be?

Franchise record for kick return yards, 3rd overall in that category in the league

xXTheSteelKingsXx
04-24-2010, 10:29 AM
I'm not for dropping Logan, who proved his worth lasst season, for a rookie returner. Remeber the last time we let a rookie take over return duties? Holmes was dropping kicks left and right.

MasterOfPuppets
04-24-2010, 10:36 AM

ward
wallace
randle el
sanders

==============================================

logan was listed as a RB last season.

mendenhall
moore
summers
redman, vincent or logan filling out the 4th and/or 5th spots.

you do realize both el and logan got 1 mill for signing the contracts ? i highly doubt the steelers would just piss away a million and cut battle...:noidea: