as per espn.

cut urbick and pouncey! bring him in!

steelerdude15
04-24-2010, 01:45 AM
We just got Pouncey

lambertlunaticfan
04-24-2010, 02:31 AM
It was stubid that we let him go at all......as per espn.

Preacher
04-24-2010, 02:34 AM
It was stubid that we let him go at all......

Are you serious?

The man became a locker room cancer, divided the O line, undercut the coaches.

The only thing that saddens me is that he didn't leave a year earlier, when he began the idiocy. All because his "guy" wasn't picked to be coach.

lambertlunaticfan
04-24-2010, 02:53 AM
Yes i am serious.I loved that guy.Sorry about that other stuff as i never heard a thing about that.Was his "guy" ken whisenhunt cause i thought he should have been the coach also.So i am right there with him on that.Are you serious?

The man became a locker room cancer, divided the O line, undercut the coaches.

The only thing that saddens me is that he didn't leave a year earlier, when he began the idiocy. All because his "guy" wasn't picked to be coach.

Preacher
04-24-2010, 03:03 AM
Yes i am serious.I loved that guy.Sorry about that other stuff as i never heard a thing about that.Was his "guy" ken whisenhunt cause i thought he should have been the coach also.So i am right there with him on that.

Regardless. He is getting paid to do his job. Not to interfere with the coaches, especially the line coaches.

remember how bad the lines were two years ago and the first half of 2008? I would surmise that half of that was Faneca undercutting what the coaches said once they were on the field. Actually, I seem to remember him SAYING that he was actually changing things, going against the coaches.

2008, well, along with all the injuries, was also about learning the scheme they were TRYING to implement in 2007-without interference.

lambertlunaticfan
04-24-2010, 03:37 AM
I understand all of that ,even though this is the first i have heard it.I will take your word for it.But the guy can play football.And his attitude does not take away the fact the guy has talent.And it was a darn shame that he got ran out of town because of the screwjob that ken was given.Regardless. He is getting paid to do his job. Not to interfere with the coaches, especially the line coaches.

remember how bad the lines were two years ago and the first half of 2008? I would surmise that half of that was Faneca undercutting what the coaches said once they were on the field. Actually, I seem to remember him SAYING that he was actually changing things, going against the coaches.

2008, well, along with all the injuries, was also about learning the scheme they were TRYING to implement in 2007-without interference.

AllD
04-24-2010, 08:05 AM
He can play for the Cards now, but he would do better signing with the 49ers in that division.

Psyychoward86
04-24-2010, 11:36 AM
We just got Pouncey

who cares cut his ass

MasterOfPuppets
04-24-2010, 12:41 PM
We just got Pouncey
:doh:

Vincent
04-24-2010, 11:34 PM
who cares cut his ass

Yeah. Save the signing bonus.

MACH1
04-25-2010, 12:04 AM
who cares cut his ass

And sign a 34 going on 35 year old guy. :coffee:

Psyychoward86
04-25-2010, 12:13 AM
I'm enjoying the lack of sarcastic comprehension in this thread

Shea
04-25-2010, 12:38 AM
I haven't followed him for awhile now, so don't know how well he's playing at his age and I'm assuming since he was cut that he's obviously aged drastically and has fallen from his peak as far as performance goes, yet I can still see him kicking ass on the OL (some visual old habits die hard), especially as a pulling guard in a running game we desperately need to get back and well ..... kinda would love to see him back.

The people that have bashed him since he left really don't know much about him.

He was emotionally hurt because he knew the Steelers weren't going to keep him, and the pain that came of that because he didn't want to go.

And Tomlin said the team isn't interested ..... so why the hell am I typing this ....