PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations from a Redskins fan

SlinginSammy
02-07-2006, 02:32 AM
Just wanted to tell the Steeler fans congratulations. What a great victory. I was pulling for you guys through the AFC and hoped we'd meet in the Super Bowl. Didn't work out as I had hoped but glad to see you beat the Seahags. This is because I respect the Steelers fans and organization for being one of the best in the NFL. The Steelers fans are definitely the best and last night's attendance was proff as you guys shut the Seahag fans almost out of that place. Congratulations and here's to hoping the two of the best franchises in the league meet in Super Bowl XLI. Steelers vs Redskins in Miami. I like it! :hope::tt03:

PS-I'm sure everyone saw Holmgren whine at their homecoming in Seattle. You lost moron. get over it.

CASTEEL
02-07-2006, 02:35 AM
Thanks man!!!

Here's to next season!!! :cheers:

ONE FOR THE THUMB....DONE!!!

bozz723
02-07-2006, 06:22 AM
YEAAA YEAAA

Prosdo
02-07-2006, 08:39 AM
Thanks Sling.

bigbensgirl7
02-07-2006, 08:54 AM
Just wanted to tell the Steeler fans congratulations. What a great victory. I was pulling for you guys through the AFC and hoped we'd meet in the Super Bowl. Didn't work out as I had hoped but glad to see you beat the Seahags. This is because I respect the Steelers fans and organization for being one of the best in the NFL. The Steelers fans are definitely the best and last night's attendance was proff as you guys shut the Seahag fans almost out of that place. Congratulations and here's to hoping the two of the best franchises in the league meet in Super Bowl XLI. Steelers vs Redskins in Miami. I like it! :hope::tt03:

PS-I'm sure everyone saw Holmgren whine at their homecoming in Seattle. You lost moron. get over it.
Thanks Sling.....yes we have heard him and all of their fans crying about it. But thanks and maybe we will see you in Miami!!!!:bouncy:

SteelerzGirl
02-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Thanks, Sling! :smile:

43Hitman
02-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks sling... Me and a friend of mine went to the Steelers Redskins pre-season game this year.. I had field passes and everything.. It was awesome. Man those fans were pumped up after that game. I heard all kinds of crap..lol

Sharkissle29
02-07-2006, 08:17 PM
thanks man. i actually had washington goin far. i thought they were the most under-rated team in the playoffs..but they lost :-/ maybe next year....steelers vs. redskins

SteelCityMan786
02-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Thanks Sammy