PDA

View Full Version : I hate the 3 day draft

jjpro11
04-24-2010, 02:07 PM
i used to make a weekend out of watching the draft and looked forward to it every year. it was so nice to sleep in on Saturdays, roll out of bed, and watch the draft non-stop. this year i barely watched any of it. there's just too much going on.. with work and the Pens playing, i had the draft running on my laptop, but could never pay much attention to it. i can't even imagine how pissed off football fans on the west coast must be. figures Goodell had to go and ruin a perfectly good thing.

stillers4me
04-24-2010, 02:13 PM
I heard on Sirius that the ratings were very high.........Goodell will love that so expect to see this as the new draft format from here on out.

Nadroj 20
04-24-2010, 02:40 PM
I dont like it either, but as stillers4me said the ratings are better then ever so im guessing this is how it will stay.

Psyychoward86
04-24-2010, 05:04 PM
I heard on Sirius that the ratings were very high.........Goodell will love that so expect to see this as the new draft format from here on out.

DAMN DAMN DAMN

MasterOfPuppets
04-24-2010, 05:17 PM
i hate godell ... :popcorn:

Nadroj 20
04-24-2010, 05:20 PM
i hate godell ... :popcorn:

:applaudit: who doesnt?

Godfather
04-24-2010, 05:42 PM
I agree. This new draft format is gayer than Tom Brady.

JCPsteelers
04-24-2010, 05:43 PM
i used to make a weekend out of watching the draft and looked forward to it every year. it was so nice to sleep in on Saturdays, roll out of bed, and watch the draft non-stop. this year i barely watched any of it. there's just too much going on.. with work and the Pens playing, i had the draft running on my laptop, but could never pay much attention to it. i can't even imagine how pissed off football fans on the west coast must be. figures Goodell had to go and ruin a perfectly good thing.

totally agree... I don't get why we are changing traditions like this...

and yes, the ratings were higher unfortunately.. It sucks for the West Coast people..

I can maybe live with it if they did the 1st round on Friday in primetime and then go to 2nd through 4th on Sat and then the rest on Sunday.. But to have three rounds on the weekdays is just wrong..

MasterOfPuppets
04-24-2010, 05:59 PM
what with all the godell hugging going on ? is just a handshake not good enough ? :noidea:

Jaquila
04-25-2010, 01:27 AM
Goodell sucks ! I hope that there some day will be a revolution against him =)

tony hipchest
04-25-2010, 01:34 AM
i had my little girls soccer game to go to at 9:00 AM anyways, but having to wake up at 8:00 on a saturday for the final rounds of the draft really sucks.

cracking a brew befor emorning coffee just isnt right. :coffee:

oh well, atleast the draft doesnt interfere with the talladega race on sundays anymore.

NBA, NHL, MLB = big losers.

NASCAR = winners.