PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Brown - WR

86WARD
04-24-2010, 02:16 PM
Definitley a pair of "camp hands." I'd rather see them take a flyer on Myron Rolle here or Tony Pike...

Kind of a wasted pick at first glance...

KCSteelersFan
04-24-2010, 02:19 PM
This is one way to punish Ben, is to get him short recievers.

steelerdave1969
04-24-2010, 02:20 PM
I dont think its a wasted pick at all. The guy is a beast on special teams and has 5 Kickoff and Punt returns for TD's the last 2 seasons. He will be a help there on special teams and on youtube you can see that the guy has pretty good hands and has been used alot on trick plays. I like the pick and cant believe that Myron Rolle hasnt been taken as of this pick either.

SteelPride1207
04-24-2010, 02:22 PM
"I feel like if I go no later than second round, teams are getting a steal," Brown said. "I bring so much to the table."

truesteelerfan
04-24-2010, 02:40 PM
"I feel like if I go no later than second round, teams are getting a steal," Brown said. "I bring so much to the table."

Well at least he's confident....Now lets see if he's anywhere near as good as he thinks he is!

:hatsoff:

Prok
04-24-2010, 02:42 PM
Definitley a pair of "camp hands." I'd rather see them take a flyer on Myron Rolle here or Tony Pike...

Kind of a wasted pick at first glance...

I was kinda hoping for Rolle as well.

St33lersguy
04-24-2010, 03:16 PM
It's official the steelers get an F on this draft. The steelers did not a WR, certainly did not need to draft 2 WRs. They had to address the DL had to draft 3-4 defensive linemen and not projects who played on the DL in college and will convert. It stuns me that they still have yet to draft replacements for the old guys on the DL.

JCPsteelers
04-24-2010, 03:21 PM
this guy was a walk on at Central Michigan so this guy knows how to overcome the odds.

He came out early after his coach left for Cincy..

I can't bash a pick in the 6th round.. Although where are the d-lineman?:noidea:

OneForTheToe
04-24-2010, 03:24 PM
It's official the steelers get an F on this draft. The steelers did not a WR, certainly did not need to draft 2 WRs. They had to address the DL had to draft 3-4 defensive linemen and not projects who played on the DL in college and will convert. It stuns me that they still have yet to draft replacements for the old guys on the DL.

They did draft two last year? I too would have liked to see "big snack's" eventual replacement, but that could come next year. BTW, I just checked the "official" list and the Steelers get a C++--+-+--+++.

86WARD
04-24-2010, 03:25 PM

:rofl:

theplatypus
04-24-2010, 03:31 PM

I guess Harris and Hood aren't to your liking.

:banging::banging::banging:

BigBen2WardPITT
04-24-2010, 03:41 PM
yea Hood is a d lineman, get him some time, although I would have liked to see one drafted. I think this draft gets a C. Ended fairly well, but some strange choices IMO.

Rick5895
04-24-2010, 03:50 PM
People need to remember here, we need to find good ST players, the picks of the wr and OLB should translate into the special teams.

SH-Rock
04-24-2010, 05:11 PM
I don't care how tall you are, as long as your motivated because you love the game then nothing can stop you. Natural Talent and hard work are two different things, and hard work is more important while natural talent is extra

steelerohio
04-24-2010, 05:13 PM
IMO it's too early to grade a sraft until a couiple seasons go by... of course, by then, no one seems to care about the past draft...