PDA

View Full Version : Check this out....is hilarious.....

taztroy43
04-26-2010, 01:46 AM
When they drafted pouncey I didn't even see this in his reaction....lol....i must have missed it.......watch it for your self....you'll get a laugh out of it.....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhHZoPyJo44&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vhHZoPyJo44&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

MattsMe
04-26-2010, 01:55 AM
Oh boy. :doh:

Galax Steeler
04-26-2010, 04:18 AM
Are you sure that wasn't Bill Cowher and Kordell Stewart.:chuckle:

pete74
04-26-2010, 04:28 AM
thats his brother and it looked like a slip up. i hope anyway. the pouncey brothers are extremly close and maurkice actually left florida early so his brother can move to center this season. hell, i wouldnt mind drafting his brother to play guard next year and have both the pouncey boys

Texasteel
04-26-2010, 05:52 AM
That was in fact his brother. There are a lot of real men that will kiss their close relatives, father, brother, close uncles, on the mouth. I don't see anything wrong with it. In fact it usually shows close family ties, no underhanded comments please.

taztroy43
04-26-2010, 10:39 AM
thats his brother and it looked like a slip up. i hope anyway. the pouncey brothers are extremly close and maurkice actually left florida early so his brother can move to center this season. hell, i wouldnt mind drafting his brother to play guard next year and have both the pouncey boys

I know that but I think that the mouth to mouth kiss was an accident...lol...but anyways Pouncey is a beast and I would love to have his brother next year but he will probably be the best C or G next draft.....shoot he might be in the top 5...in terms of linemen coming out next year....and I expect the Steelers to pick 32 next year....so there might be almost no chance in picking his brother Mike.....:noidea:

wdsteel
04-26-2010, 10:45 AM
i like the ward jersey in the backround

taztroy43
04-26-2010, 10:52 AM
That was in fact his brother. There are a lot of real men that will kiss their close relatives, father, brother, close uncles, on the mouth. I don't see anything wrong with it. In fact it usually shows close family ties, no underhanded comments please.

In all honesty....it doesn't look like he meant to kiss hm in the mouth.....it just seems it happened in the heat of the moment....but again he seemed like he was going to give him a kiss on the cheek....and i don't have a problem to a guy that is close to his family......i wouldn't mind to see his brother next year wearing black and gold.....

Texasteel
04-26-2010, 01:40 PM
In all honesty....it doesn't look like he meant to kiss hm in the mouth.....it just seems it happened in the heat of the moment....but again he seemed like he was going to give him a kiss on the cheek....and i don't have a problem to a guy that is close to his family......i wouldn't mind to see his brother next year wearing black and gold.....

Either way, I wouldn't call him a sissy. :wink02:

jollyrob68
04-26-2010, 02:12 PM

I wouldn't mind having his brother next year and yes thats his twin brother. People try to find any issue they can with the Steelers. We will be back on top again this year. I think the coaches realized that we needed to do things some what different and thats why the brought back quality veterans. Then brought in quality(we hope) rookies.

I thought we had Ciron Black but I guess he changed his mind. If I were a young Olineman,CB,FS/SS,LB I'd jump all over the chance to get with the Steelers.

Heres to a awesome season:drink::tt03:

GBMelBlount
04-26-2010, 02:24 PM
the pouncey brothers are extremely close

It certainly appears that way.....

Btw, anyone see that Bears game last week? :chuckle:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kCqcMOB6STc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kCqcMOB6STc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Steeldude
04-26-2010, 02:44 PM
That was in fact his brother

and that makes it better? j/k :smile:

NEPAsteeler
04-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Oh come on now. How would YOU react if you were just chosen as the Pittsburgh Steelers #1 pick in the Draft? :chuckle:

Nadroj 20
04-26-2010, 07:19 PM
I saw that when it happened and thought nothing of it....i figured it was a close family member, and it turns out it was his bro....no big deal

klick81
04-26-2010, 09:28 PM
LOL...that's pretty nasty. I'm sure it was a slip up.

MexicanSteel
04-28-2010, 05:21 PM
slip up !!!... give him a brake

MexicanSteel
04-28-2010, 05:22 PM
:doh:

Psyychoward86
04-28-2010, 08:16 PM
Maurkice talked about that kiss a while back. It's just Bro-mance jeez....

ok, so he loves his brother lol. Omg what a homo?

steelerdave1969
04-29-2010, 11:03 AM
:doh:Thats about all I got to say as well. I love my dad and my brothers and uncles, but I dont see me ever kissing a man on the mouth.

Texasteel
04-30-2010, 06:23 AM
I don't give a damn about the kiss. I'd like to see them line up side by side in Black and Gold for the nest 10-12 years. Starting next year.

St33lersguy
05-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Just like Joey Porter