PDA

View Full Version : steelers super bowl videos

goalpost
02-07-2006, 01:02 PM
i have all five superbowl videos on dvd, excellent quality . have video of art rooney
being interviewed during super bowl IX. also interviews after the suprebowls with, terry, rocky,franco,dwight white, joe greene, jack lambert, ernie holmes all after super bowl IX.
all of the old commercials during the superbowls.also a pre-game show with joe namath , and don merideth during super bowl IX.

drizze99
02-07-2006, 01:15 PM
I want the first four on DVD! I have searching for years for this. The ones that are sold on eBay are garbage. What do you want for a copy of each of the first 4 Super Bowls?

steeler_geek
02-24-2006, 07:32 PM
i have all five superbowl videos on dvd, excellent quality . have video of art rooney
being interviewed during super bowl IX. also interviews after the suprebowls with, terry, rocky,franco,dwight white, joe greene, jack lambert, ernie holmes all after super bowl IX.
all of the old commercials during the superbowls.also a pre-game show with joe namath , and don merideth during super bowl IX.

Why do you have these listed under classified if your not wanting to sell or trade them?

SteelerDan43
02-24-2006, 09:01 PM
I want the first four on DVD! I have searching for years for this. The ones that are sold on eBay are garbage. What do you want for a copy of each of the first 4 Super Bowls?

I bought the ones off of ebay and the only that was of questionable quality was 9, the other three were absolutley great... Well worth 35-40 bucks for all 4.

drizze99
02-24-2006, 10:12 PM
do you remember the seller's ID?

goalpost
03-02-2006, 05:59 PM
sorry i should of mentioned that if anyone want to buy copies let me know.
guess i didn't post it the first time

Lordduvall
03-04-2006, 07:12 AM
I would love to buy copies

email me at

deenaduvall@hotmail.com & I'll shoot you a money order right away !

thanks

JoeR63
03-06-2006, 04:42 AM
I am interested in copies of these also. Please email me at:

JoeR63 AT excite.com

(Replace "AT" with @)

Thanks

Joe

ArmyMonkey
04-09-2006, 12:09 PM
I have SB XIV, bought it from ebay, and it was great. I was outbid for the other three and would love to have copies of the other ones. I am in the service and I am stationed in Germany, so please email me at drb_mlb@hotmail.com or donald.brewer1@us.army.mil to see what we can work out if possible.

I currently have the entire 2005 season(full length games, plus entire post season), and I have the 2003 divisional playoff game against the browns, as well as the 1995 AFC Championship game against the Colts on its way through the mail. I will also be receiving the entire 2004 season on dvd over the next few months.

If interested I would really love to be able to trade or just outright buy copies of the other 3 SuperBowls. Thank you for your time.