02-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Cold Pizza picks the top five teams most likely to win the superbowl next year

woody:...............Skip:
Patriots .................Colts
Colts.......... ...... .. Patriots
Broncos ......... .... Panthers
Redskins .............. Broncos
Dolphins/Patriots .......Bears

Where are the steelers???? Did we not prove anything???
Thats okay though.....ive said before we good underdogs.....
It would be nice to have some respect....
Think this will get the team back to work early:dang:

Livinginthe past
02-07-2006, 04:29 PM
You think anybody would be posting this on message boards if they all picked the Steelers?

Bingo.

Thats the media for you - its not about quality of pick/ story - its about how much it gets mentioned and passed along.

NM

SteelCityMan786
02-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Shows you what problems they have in there brain.

boLT fan
02-07-2006, 07:17 PM
I may be slightly biased, but I really think that the Chargers have a much better shot than the Dolphins or Redskins. Cold Pizza in general is a show full of idiots. :dang:

daleemnm
02-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Once again, i advise everyone not to watch that joke of a television show.

Ambridge
02-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Once again, i advise everyone not to watch that joke of a television show.

What he said times infinity.

Let's repeat this!! Do not watch Cold Cra-pizza and expect to get insightful and knowlegeable information.

Suitanim
02-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Full betting odds, 2007 Super Bowl:
Indianapolis Colts 5-2
New England Patriots 10-1
San Diego Chargers 10-1
Pittsburgh Steelers 12-1
Seattle Seahawks 14-1
Kansas City Chiefs 15-1
Denver Broncos 15-1
Cincinnati Bengals 15-1
Philadelphia Eagles 20-1
Chicago Bears 20-1
New York Giants 20-1
Washington Redskins 20-1
Dallas Cowboys 20-1
Carolina Panthers 20-1
Atlanta Falcons 30-1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 30-1
Jacksonville Jaguars 30-1
Minnesota Vikings 40-1
Miami Dolphins 40-1
Baltimore Ravens 40-1
Oakland Raiders 50-1
St. Louis Rams 60-1
Arizona Cardinals 75-1
Detroit Lions 75-1
Cleveland Browns 100-1
Buffalo Bills 100-1
New York Jets 100-1
Green Bay Packers 100-1
Houston Texans 100-1
Tennessee Titans 100-1
San Francisco 49ers 200-1
New Orleans Saints 200-1

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
02-08-2006, 03:09 PM
100-1 odds i would put some money down on the Bills or Jets, their not missing much to get into the playoffs.....and then anything could happen

Livinginthe past
02-08-2006, 04:09 PM
I may be slightly biased, but I really think that the Chargers have a much better shot than the Dolphins or Redskins. Cold Pizza in general is a show full of idiots. :dang:

The Bolts are going to be a huge threat this year, but they better get something done soon becsue the kind of talent they have on offense doesn't last forever.

I'd certainly put them up there in the top3 most talented teams in the league.

They have balance on D aswell - some excellent young rookies making big strides.

NM

Atlanta Dan
02-08-2006, 04:16 PM
If the media picks accurately predicted the future, Peyton Manning would be in the running to surpass Montana and Bradshaw for total SB wins.

This isn't college football - if a team has a good year they do not have to worry about the polls keeping them out of the BCS championship.

That having been said, would someone explain to me why the Colts are such a favorite in Vegas with Edgerrin James heading out the door? Marvin Harrison isn't getting any younger.

Atlanta Dan
02-08-2006, 04:23 PM
The Bolts are going to be a huge threat this year, but they better get something done soon becsue the kind of talent they have on offense doesn't last forever.

I'd certainly put them up there in the top3 most talented teams in the league.

They have balance on D aswell - some excellent young rookies making big strides.

NM

Which part of the Bolts talent impresses you the most? The QB who never had a cannon for an arm who is coming off a throwing shoulder injury, the other QB who has played one half of a regular season game in 2 seasons, or their big game head coach?

The Bolts screw up enough in big games that I believe they will fall below Denver & KC next season.

Ruck Fules
02-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Cold Pizza picks the top five teams most likely to win the superbowl next year

woody:...............Skip:
Patriots .................Colts
Colts.......... ...... .. Patriots
Broncos ......... .... Panthers
Redskins .............. Broncos
Dolphins/Patriots .......Bears

Where are the steelers???? Did we not prove anything???
Thats okay though.....ive said before we good underdogs.....
It would be nice to have some respect....
Think this will get the team back to work early:dang:

LMAO @ Woody picking the Dolphins and Deadskins! :sofunny:

Livinginthe past
02-08-2006, 06:05 PM
Which part of the Bolts talent impresses you the most? The QB who never had a cannon for an arm who is coming off a throwing shoulder injury, the other QB who has played one half of a regular season game in 2 seasons, or their big game head coach?

The Bolts screw up enough in big games that I believe they will fall below Denver & KC next season.

Ok i'll list the bits that impress me, in no particular order.

The All-Star running back LaDainian Tomlinson.

In the toughest conference this guy rushes for an unbelieveable amount of yards and at such a consistent rate.

Last year he rushed for 1462 yds at and average of 4.3 ypc and 18 TD's.

His career average is exactly the same 4.3 ypc and this is with having no recognised quality at QB before this past couple of years.

He also averages 1472 yards per year over his 5 year career to date!

The best TE in football

Antonio Gates has revolutionised the TE position in his short time in the league - this guy is a genuine deep threat aswell as gaining the hards yards over the middle and just about any jump ball thrown his way in the endzone.

Gates just had his most productive year in 2005 - going above 1000yards for the first time - a mark not reached by any Steelers receiver.

A born again QB

Drew Brees has had a fantastic last couple of years for a supposed bust. Passing for over 3000 both years and 104.8 and 89.2 passer ratings his TD/INT ratio is impressive over this period too - 51TD's 22 INT's.

This guy is only going to keep improving.

Up and coming Stars on the D

Many teams would wish they could return to the draft to pick up two destructive forces of nature on the SD Defense - Shawn Merriman and Luis Castillo.

Merriman picked up 10 sacks in his debut year and had many more pressures.

Luis Castilllo had a very solid year for the Chargers and improved as the year progressed picking up 3.5 sacks and 1 forced fumble and starting every game.

I see plenty here that could cause teams problems next year....but then maybe thats only me.

NM

Atlanta Dan
02-08-2006, 06:25 PM
It's a QB driven league and if I were the Charger fan base I would be furious/despondent over Brees being played by Schottenheimer in the meaningless last game of the year and being injured.

I agree that team can beat anyone with a healthy QB (just ask the Colts) but with the QB question, losing a lot of close games, and a head coach who nows stands alone as being charged with being unable to win big games something simply does not add up.

Livinginthe past
02-08-2006, 06:32 PM
It's a QB driven league and if I were the Charger fan base I would be furious/despondent over Brees being played by Schottenheimer in the meaningless last game of the year and being injured.

I agree that team can beat anyone with a healthy QB (just ask the Colts) but with the QB question, losing a lot of close games, and a head coach who nows stands alone as being charged with being unable to win big games something simply does not add up.

I see.

I called them them one of the most talented teams in the league.

If Cowher can win the big one I dont see why Schottenheimer can't - they both have desirable regular season records.

NM

Tha rock
02-08-2006, 06:35 PM

not really!!:busted: