PDA

View Full Version : Round 2 Eastern Conference Semi-Finals. Pens/Habs. LETS GO PENS!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

steelpride12
04-28-2010, 09:39 PM
Thought I would start this off! Game on Friday at 7PM time to solve this Halak! GO PENS GO!:thumbsup:

X-Terminator
04-28-2010, 09:55 PM
The only chance the Habs have is if Halak repeats his performance against the Craps. I don't see that happening. Pens win this series in 5 games - mark it down.

BTW, here's the schedule:

Friday, April 30 at Pittsburgh, 7:00 p.m. CBC, RDS, VERSUS
Sunday, May 2 at Pittsburgh, 2:00 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS
Tuesday, May 4 at Montreal, 7:00 p.m. CBC, RDS, VERSUS
Thursday, May 6 at Montreal, 7:00 p.m. CBC, RDS, VERSUS
*Saturday, May 8 at Pittsburgh, 7:00 p.m. CBC, RDS, VERSUS
*Monday, May 10 at Montreal, 7:00 p.m. CBC, RDS, VERSUS
*Wednesday, May 12 at Pittsburgh, TBD CBC, RDS, VERSUS

HTG and I will be at game 2 on Sunday afternoon...and it should be an absolute mess getting into town with the Pittsburgh Marathon going on the same day. :doh: Hopefully things will be pretty much done by then so it isn't so bad getting there.

Fire Haley
04-28-2010, 09:57 PM
One word

HALAK!

Bring on the smurfs

JCPsteelers
04-28-2010, 11:14 PM
NIce.. WE have a big advantage playing Friday night against a tired Habs team.. Need to play well in that game..

Shea
04-28-2010, 11:49 PM
The only chance the Habs have is if Halak repeats his performance against the Craps.

It's not just Halak. It's that whole damn team committed to playing D, and executing it to a T.

I wonder how many shots that were blocked during that series with the Caps. I bet the number is astronomical.

They're firing right now on defense, PK and goaltending.

If they bring all that again against the Pens, then we are in for one hairy and ugly fight.

polamalubeast
04-28-2010, 11:58 PM
The habs have not reached the conference finals since 1993 (the year of their last Stanley Cup) and say that the challenge of habs will be very big!

I wonder how many times the habs and penguings have faced playoff in the history.

It was the first time in history that the habs were playing against the Capitals in the playoffs.

Gnutella
04-29-2010, 12:26 AM
Ah, 1993, the year the Penguins won the President's Trophy and BLEW IT! :mad:

That's the only reason the Canadiens won the Stanley Cup that year. :flap:

polamalubeast
04-29-2010, 12:35 AM
Ah, 1993, the year the Penguins won the President's Trophy and BLEW IT! :mad:

That's the only reason the Canadiens won the Stanley Cup that year. :flap:

It's the same thing happen in 1986 ...... the Oilers had lost against the flames and has opened the way for the habs!

I'm still very surprised at the victory of the habs, especially since he trailed 1-3 back and the habs have been a very ordinary season (and it happens to every year except 2007-2008)

steelerdude15
04-29-2010, 12:54 AM
One word

HALAK!

Bring on the smurfs

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/season_13/sp_1313_clip08.jpg?width=200

:chuckle:

steelpride12
04-29-2010, 01:22 AM
It's not just Halak. It's that whole damn team committed to playing D, and executing it to a T.

I wonder how many shots that were blocked during that series with the Caps. I bet the number is astronomical.

If they bring all that again against the Pens, then we are in for one hairy and ugly fight.

True, but the Habs put all that work and effort into one series where a team puts that much in an entire Stanley Cup run. They will not have the energy and physical effort to repeat what they did against the Caps, and after a loss or two will feel the pain from the series. Halak can be great, but I just don't see their effort continuing.

Pens in 5. LET'S GO PENS! :thumbsup:

Fire Haley
04-29-2010, 06:07 AM
No Caps, no Debs

the Pen's road to the finals is now clear with both bogeymen gone

Pens in 6

HometownGal
04-29-2010, 07:20 AM
No Caps, no Debs

the Pen's road to the finals is now clear with both bogeymen gone

Pens in 6

The Caps did their usual choke job and I just can't say I'm disappointed. :banana: :thumbsup:

:upyours: Captain Ug.

Out of the 3 teams we could have possibly faced, the Habs were at the bottom of the list as far as teams I would have preferred the Pens play. I believe our Pens can handle 'em as long as they can find a way around the Habs stellar D play. We'll get to Halak - hell, we got to LeClaire and he was outstanding in the net. Pens simply have to keep playing their game and the goals (and W's) will come.

Pens in 6.

LETS GO PENS!

SteelMember
04-29-2010, 09:23 AM
Hopefully, with the adavntage of a few days rest, the Pens will come out with their motors running full throttle and bring the physical game early and often.

No sleepwalking, boys. Come out firing!!

LET'S GO PENS! :tt03:

stlrtruck
04-29-2010, 09:47 AM
The last three games the habs played stellar defense and Halak was on top of his head for those 3 games. I don't know if he can keep it up for another series but we definitely need to be beat them early and beat them often to have success.

One thing I noticed about the caps in the last two games is that they were looking for the perfect shot instead of just throwing the puck on net. As Melrose put it, trash goals! Halak as great as he was the last few games also gives up some junk rebounds and if our guys play for junk goals like they've done, then we should have no problem solving Halak.

PENS in 6!

LETS GO PENS, LETS GO PENS!

X-Terminator
04-29-2010, 10:05 AM

Yes, they played terrific team defense and blocked a ton of shots - 182 of them, to be exact. The Craps helped them out by constantly firing pucks from long range, though, and didn't generate a lot of offense from along the boards or down low around the net, two things the Penguins do very well. And of course, what shots did get through, Halak was right there make the save. He stopped 131 of 134 shots in the final 3 games of the series - absolutely unbelievable, but that's an average of 45 shots faced per game. That's why Halak should get credit for winning this series - if he doesn't play as well as he did, the Caps would have wrapped up the series in either game 5 or 6. If he faces that many shots against the Pens, with the way they crash the net and look for rebounds, he will give up some goals.

The habs have not reached the conference finals since 1993 (the year of their last Stanley Cup) and say that the challenge of habs will be very big!

I wonder how many times the habs and penguings have faced playoff in the history.

It was the first time in history that the habs were playing against the Capitals in the playoffs.

The Pens and Habs have only 1 other playoff meeting, in 1998, won by the Habs in 6 games.

steelpride12
04-29-2010, 10:53 AM
Yupp what X-T said the Pens are a dump and chase team and work along the boards the best in the league and those are two things the Craps can't do well at all. They are all skill from the middle and were taking weird long range shots, but Halak just cannot keep this up over another full series and the Habs will fall to our Pens with another great effort in 5 games.

Our defense yes not the best, but an improvement over the Craps and Fluery much better than Varlomov and the Habs have just relied so much on their D, shot blocks, and goalie I think if we can shut down any timely goals we will take this one!

WH
04-29-2010, 01:27 PM
Pens in 5. All the emotion the Habs had was spent int he first round. They'll coming out breathing fire, but Malkin will come out with Mama Malkin Borscht breath. I'll let yinz figure out which is cause for better play.

Evgeni Malkin makes Halak look like a broom handle. 6 goals 3 assists.

Third Rail
04-29-2010, 02:32 PM
Screw these conservative predicitions! Pens in 4!

Game 1: Pens 4 Habs 1
Game 2: Pens 7 Habs 3
Game 3: Pens 3 Habs 0
Game 4: Pens 4 Habs 2

steelpride12
04-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Mike Smith of ESPN just said it will be the same match up as last year in the FINALS and the Pen's win!!!

I'm hoping for someone else besides the Wings... Who would you want to see us against? I say the Hawks just because I lived in that city for 8 years...

The Hawks would be an excellent match-up for the Pens both teams with new young talent who stock piled, but the Pens would win that because the Hawks are mostly an inexperienced group who has never made it to the finals with the new young group just like the Pens not last season, but the season before when we lost in the finals!

SteelCityMom
04-29-2010, 06:01 PM
Mike Smith of ESPN just said it will be the same match up as last year in the FINALS and the Pen's win!!!

I'm hoping for someone else besides the Wings... Who would you want to see us against? I say the Hawks just because I lived in that city for 8 years...

I would and I wouldn't like to see the Hawks. I'm actually pretty torn about it. On one hand, I don't think the Pens matchup well with them. On the other hand, it'd be kinda nice to have the opportunity to crush Hossa's dream again.

I'd also like to see how many times Errey can make reference's to this as well...The Sudden Death Rematch!

http://www.impawards.com/1995/posters/sudden_death.jpg

WH
04-29-2010, 06:19 PM
I think hossa might commit suicide if that happened again.

Shea
04-29-2010, 11:18 PM
If the Hawks make it to the finals, that would be three consecutive years for Hossa on three different teams.

That has to be a first.

Shea
04-29-2010, 11:47 PM
Sharks win game one. :tt03:

Kinda don't care what happens in the west, except for the Wings. I'm tired of them and would love to see SJ put them to bed for the season.

Shea
04-30-2010, 12:06 AM
Is it just me or will anyone else never watch the Daily Show on Versus?

God, their promotion of that show is annoying. I was especially irritated early on when they would throw up the huge graphic during live games that overtook the screen and took away from what was happening on the ice.

Shut up already and just show the game!

JCPsteelers
04-30-2010, 03:32 AM
Is it just me or will anyone else never watch the Daily Show on Versus?

God, their promotion of that show is annoying. I was especially irritated early on when they would throw up the huge graphic during live games that overtook the screen and took away from what was happening on the ice.

Shut up already and just show the game!

Yeah the show is awful.. The chick is kind of hot but she's no Lindsay Soto.. :wink02:

Rooting for the Sharks out here because I might be able to go to one of the games if they face the Pens.

Fire Haley
04-30-2010, 08:57 AM
Lindsay baby had her boobage spillage shoved right in those guys faces last night. Leaning over them while they talked - you could see their eyes trying to avoid her jiggling cleavage with the cameras on them.

steelpride12
04-30-2010, 09:11 AM
Well Ill say this now. LET'S GO PENS! Game one tonight im so pumped baby! Me and the lady will be down watching the game on the big screen tonight so I wish our Pens luck tonight and cheer them on good everyone!

Fire Haley
04-30-2010, 10:15 AM
Scuderi gives his .02

"Only days removed from the Kings' first-round loss to Vancouver and scheduled for hernia surgery today, Scuderi provided the Tribune-Review his assessment of the second-round series between the Penguins and Montreal Canadiens:"

THE PENS WIN IF ...

"They must press the play. If Montreal is playing defense for three quarters of the game — that wears on you over a series because you can only take so much bombardment in the defensive zone before that takes its toll.

"(Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin) can stick-handle in tight areas, so I don't think Montreal's great stick work in the defensive zone will work as well as it did against Washington. Plus, all three centers for the Penguins go north-south, and that adds a dimension Montreal didn't get from the Capitals.

"If the Penguins plays north-south and keep it simple with their plays, it's only a matter of time before they score against Montreal. The Capitals tried to go one-on-one all the time. The Penguins won't. They may not generate as many shots as the Capitals did, but they'll generate more offense by working the puck deep and avoiding trying to be perfect with every shot."

THE CANADIES WIN IF ...

"Pretty much the same reason they won last round: (goalie) Jaroslav Halak. They're going to pack it in tight on defense and ask Halak to make a lot of saves, to be the series MVP.

"The Canadiens' penalty kill will be challenged more by the Penguins on the power play than they were the Capitals. There are two ways to run a power play — by shooting, or, like the Capitals, by spreading it around and looking for pretty plays. The Penguins change their power play for the playoffs. They look for shots, and they'll get them because of the way Montreal defends on the penalty kill. (Penguins defenseman Sergei) Gonchar is going to get shots through that the Capitals' point-men couldn't because Gonchar is the best in the world at that.

"The idea that a shutdown defense pair like Montreal has with (Hal Gill and Josh Georges) can frustrate a great player, like Crosby, is partly true. But the problem is the Penguins have Malkin and Staal, and their lines will do well against Montreal. I really like the Penguins because they are just an impossible matchup in the playoffs because of those three centers."

PENGUINs player TO WATCH...

"Not Sid, Geno or (goalie Marc-Andre Fleury)? I'll take Staal. He'll dominate at both ends against the smaller Montreal forwards. Those guys are quick, but they're going to have a hard time keeping the puck from Jordan, and he'll take it from them. Plus, from what I've seen, he's looking to finish more than ever, which isn't a good thing for other teams given how strong he is down low."

CANADIENs player TO WATCH...

"Obviously it's Halak. If I can't pick him, I'll go with (center) Scott Gomez. He seems to be controlling the pace when the puck is on his stick. Against Washington he kept them off-guard by speeding it up and slowing it down at unexpected spots. Plus, he's dangerous on the power play.

"He and (winger Brian) Gionta have chemistry from their days together in New Jersey. They can create a lot of offense without a lot

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/penguins/s_678898.html

WH
04-30-2010, 10:27 AM
I wish Scuderi never left. I would have rather Pittsburgh kept him and dumped Ruslan Fedotenko in retrospect.

WH
04-30-2010, 10:43 AM
Lindsay baby had her boobage spillage shoved right in those guys faces last night. Leaning over them while they talked - you could see their eyes trying to avoid her jiggling cleavage with the cameras on them.

Yet, she wants to be taken seriously as a sports broadcaster. Let me tell ya honey, ya ain't there for the in depth reporting.

WH
04-30-2010, 10:49 AM
I hate to post Mark Madden blogs, but I think this is right on:

It might be unfair to call Alex Ovechkin a choke artist.

It might also be accurate.

Look at the proof: Zero goals in the last two games as 8 seed Montreal eliminates 1 seed Washington in this year's playoffs. Stoned by Marc-Andre Fleury on a breakaway with the season on the line in Game 7 against the Penguins last spring. Ovechkin netted in Game 7 when Washington was eliminated by Philadelphia in the 2008 playoffs, but didn't score in overtime. Joffrey Lupul did.

Add in Russia's disaster at this year's Olympics, and it's hard to draw many favorable conclusions about Ovechkin.

Maybe the most reasonable thing to say is: Ovechkin isn't too bright. Not as bright as Sidney Crosby, anyway.

Consider how Crosby has adjusted his game over the past year: Better at scoring, better at faceoffs, better at shootouts.

How has Ovechkin changed his game? He hasn't. If you're not getting better, you're getting worse. Or at least getting predictable.

Montreal defensemen Hal Gill and Josh Gorges were matched against Ovechkin for much of the first-round series between the Canadiens and Capitals. By the time series' end rolled around, Gill and Gorges has the rhythm of defending Ovechkin down pat, particularly when he attacked off the rush, as he prefers. Ovechkin doesn't like to go down low and cycle, so he won't wear opposition defensemen out.

Ovechkin, typically, barrels into the offensive zone and looks to cut inside for a shot. That's his forte.

Tell me what Crosby's forte is. His preference.

You can't. He doesn't have one. He's unpredictable.

Crosby is also a better leader. Ovechkin declined much comment after the Caps lost to Montreal and declined any after Russia stiffed in Vancouver. Crosby always faces the music. He soaks up the responsibility. Crosby wears the "C" because he's a legitimate leader. Ovechkin is captain because he's his team's best player.

Crosby, like his team, is built for the post-season: He's multi-faceted and inflicts collateral damage over the course of seven games. Ovechkin, like his team, is built for the regular season. He's a one-trick pony that can bury you on a given night. But, over the course of seven nights, not so much.

If Ovechkin isn't deserving of such sweeping criticism, his supporters and apologists certainly are. If Ovechkin wins his third straight NHL MVP, it will ring extremely hollow. How can anybody still think Ovechkin is better than Crosby?

As for Crosby, he'll settle for Stanley Cups. No one votes on those.

For those of you outside of Pittsburgh, Mark Madden is a loud mouth shock jock pompous ass. When it comes to Hockey, though, he knows his stuff.

Fire Haley
04-30-2010, 11:37 AM
a good sign

Penguins Report: Practice 4/29/10
Thursday, 04.29.2010 / 11:00 AM / Penguins Report
By Sam Kasan

11:13 AM:
The Penguins were a much healthier group on the ice at Southpointe for Thursday's practice as they had their full compliment of skaters. Forwards Chris Kunitz and Tyler Kennedy and defenseman Jordan Leopold, all skated for Pittsburgh. It's a great sign for the Penguins on the injury front.

Leopold practiced Wednesday for the first time since suffering a head injury in Game 2 of the quarterfinals against Ottawa. Thursday's practice was Kennedy's first since leaving Game 4 at Ottawa with a lower body injury.

Kunitz hasn't missed a game, but has been absent for the team's last two practices. He is listed as day-to-day.

Fire Haley
04-30-2010, 11:39 AM
Yet, she wants to be taken seriously as a sports broadcaster. Let me tell ya honey, ya ain't there for the in depth reporting.

I think she's a good sideline reporter - I just like saying "jiggling cleavage"

Fire Haley
04-30-2010, 12:11 PM
for luck...............

http://betweenkaseysears.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/090415_fearthepenguin-l1.jpg

Hotrodder07
04-30-2010, 12:23 PM
I hate to post Mark Madden blogs, but I think this is right on:

For those of you outside of Pittsburgh, Mark Madden is a loud mouth shock jock pompous ass. When it comes to Hockey, though, he knows his stuff.

As much as I dislike Mark Madden, that was a great read. Thanks for posting it.

He was right on the money on almost everything he said there.

--

Can't wait for the game tonight! Let's go Pens! :applaudit:

I really don't want to see the Wings in the finals again. We beat them last year, so there's no reason for us to want a rematch. I'm sure most of the NHL fans out there do not want to see us or the Wings in the finals again, and I can't really blame them. Who would want the same team in the finals for 3 years in a row, besides us.

I don't really care who we play, as long as it's not the Wings. So I'm rooting for the Sharks for now.

X-Terminator
04-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Kunitz is in tonight; Kennedy, Leopold are out...

SteelMember
04-30-2010, 01:08 PM
Well Ill say this now. LET'S GO PENS! Game one tonight im so pumped baby! Me and the lady will be down watching the game on the big screen tonight so I wish our Pens luck tonight and cheer them on good everyone!

You might already know, but just an FYI....

Penguins won't show Sunday's game on outdoor screen (http://postgazette.com/pg/10120/1054498-100.stm)
Friday, April 30, 2010
By Shelly Anderson, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

The Penguins will show Game 1 of their playoff series against Montreal tonight on the big outdoor screen by Gate 3 at Mellon Arena, but have opted not to stream Game 2 there.

The team said in a release it is "not permitted to show Game 2 on the outdoor screen Sunday afternoon in accordance with league broadcasting rights."

NBC, which is scheduled to televise the game Sunday, usually does not allow its games to be shown in such outdoor settings by NHL clubs, although Buffalo showed an NBC game in a similar fashion during the first round of this year's playoffs.

The rest of the Penguins' second-round games will be shown on the outdoor screen.

X-Terminator
04-30-2010, 01:28 PM
Now why was Buffalo allowed to show an NBC game on a big screen, but the Pens can't? That's complete bullshit. I can see a Stanley Cup Final game, but a 2nd round game? Come on!

SteelMember
04-30-2010, 01:37 PM
I don't get it either. It's odd to me how the seem to pick and choose what can and can't be shown... That's really the main reason I posted it. Well, that and I know Steelpride enjoys going down there.

Do you think the marathon has anything to do with it?

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 01:47 PM
I don't get it either. It's odd to me how the seem to pick and choose what can and can't be shown... That's really the main reason I posted it. Well, that and I know Steelpride enjoys going down there.

Do you think the marathon has anything to do with it?

No the marathon has nothing to do with it. It's just NBC. They did it last year and the year before too. CBC even offered to allow the Pens to use their broadcast last year for the games they weren't allowed to show and NBC wouldn't even allow that.

X-Terminator
04-30-2010, 02:21 PM
No the marathon has nothing to do with it. It's just NBC. They did it last year and the year before too. CBC even offered to allow the Pens to use their broadcast last year for the games they weren't allowed to show and NBC wouldn't even allow that.

It all comes down to ratings, I'm guessing. Buffalo = not a huge ratings draw, so NBC doesn't really care if 2,000 people show up to watch a game on the big screen. Pittsburgh = huge ratings, so they want to make sure they get as many people as they can so they can sell more ads.

Or they can just be a bunch of tightwads...

steelpride12
04-30-2010, 02:28 PM
It all comes down to ratings, I'm guessing. Buffalo = not a huge ratings draw, so NBC doesn't really care if 2,000 people show up to watch a game on the big screen. Pittsburgh = huge ratings, so they want to make sure they get as many people as they can so they can sell more ads.

Or they can just be a bunch of tightwads...

I vote your option #2! :chuckle:

WH
04-30-2010, 02:39 PM
it's NBC we're talking about here. That company is anything but consistent (Conan O' Brian anyone?)

SteelMember
04-30-2010, 02:45 PM

I understand. I just thought they might be saying it in this case as more of an excuse.

Besides, marathons usually start early morning and are done by noon. That's for everyone of course. Those folks that finish 26 miles in just over 2 hours... is amazing.

WH
04-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Why not just role the commercials on the big screen?

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 04:34 PM
2-1/2 hours til they drop the puck in da Burgh! :banana: :banana:

The Habs have to be exhausted and I hope the Pens take full advantage of it. :thumbsup:

I'll be a little late into this thread tonight, as I have a birthday party to attend at 6:00 and I'm going to sneak out around 7:15 or so. :chuckle:

LETS GO PENS!

BigBen'sSwagger
04-30-2010, 05:03 PM
Late to the thread but I said at the begining of the series I would love to face the hawks just because of Marion Hossa. It really would be salt in the wound if we took his team out again.

Fire Haley
04-30-2010, 05:37 PM
I think Sid should marry Lindsay Soto

http://www.nhlsnipers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/lindsay-soto-fsn-1.jpg

WH
04-30-2010, 05:38 PM
That's just one TV then versus the potential of a 1000 plus tv's...

1000's of little tv's that people can get up and walk away from during commercials vs. the potential of 1 huge TV with huge speakers in front of a group of people that aren't going anywhere...

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 07:05 PM
Well, looks like Tank and Kunitz are in, Kennedy and Conner out (and Leopold as well). Don't screw it up Tank!!!

X-Terminator
04-30-2010, 07:12 PM
And who is one of the referees, you ask?

Bill McCreary :doh: :banging:

WH
04-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Does anyone know of a free private chat room we can use during these games?

edit: damn you fleury. that was sof

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 07:16 PM
Does anyone know of a free private chat room we can use during these games?

We could use the Caps chatroom...it's always empty lol.

Honestly, the only thing I can think of is like Yahoo Messenger or something like that. I wish the Pens NHL board had a chat room like the Caps board (and some others) have.

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 07:17 PM
Boooooooo!!! Habs score....

WH
04-30-2010, 07:17 PM
wouldn't that be hilarious, a bunch of Pens fans discussing Round 2 playoffs in the caps chat room

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 07:19 PM
I found a site where you can create chat rooms, but I'd need e-mails to invite people.

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 07:19 PM
And a penalty on Malkin....yay.

WH
04-30-2010, 07:20 PM
McReary issues one penalty, to a Pen...surprise, surprise.

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 07:22 PM
PP for the Pens....Lets go!!!

WH
04-30-2010, 07:23 PM
wow, i'm about 1 minute behind you.

WH
04-30-2010, 07:24 PM
again, this crowd is pretty quiet when the Pens aren't winning.

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 07:25 PM
Wooooo!!!! Sarge on the PP!!!!

WH
04-30-2010, 07:25 PM
WhOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo GONCHARR!!

WH
04-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Run over by Jerome Bettis in his prime, or taking a Gonchar 1 timer with no pads. (helmet of course)

bring on Jerome.

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Whoah....what a blow by Cooke on Markov!

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Let the ugliness begin...

X-Terminator
04-30-2010, 07:33 PM
Matt Cooke got another one...but this time it was totally clean.

WH
04-30-2010, 07:37 PM
aaaaand my crow pile grows.

Good job Staal, you f'n bumb.

Hotrodder07
04-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Score! What a shot from Staal! :tt03:

WH
04-30-2010, 07:38 PM
SCM got a chat room started, PM her or me with your email address if you want to come in and talk about the game in realt time

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 07:39 PM
Yeah, what he said lol....I didn't realize more people had come in here since you joined the room.

WH
04-30-2010, 08:11 PM
TANGER!!!

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 08:12 PM
OMG I was going stark raving mad listening to the game on the radio at the party and not being able to watch it! :horror:

3-1 Pens lead early in the 2nd - quite impressive! :applaudit: :thumbsup:

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 08:14 PM
So - what have I missed thus far?

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 08:17 PM
So - what have I missed thus far?

3 PP goals on 8 shots against Halak lol. Cooke knocked out Markov and that Bumb Staal scored lol.

WH and I have a chat room going if you're interested...just PM you're email so I can send an invite.

WH
04-30-2010, 08:18 PM
Gonchar has a great 1 timer.
Staal forces me to eat more crow
Cooke kills a Canadien
Tanger earns his paycheck

WH
04-30-2010, 08:21 PM
the number 4 seed is making the number 8 seed looks like the number 8 seed

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 08:28 PM
Shit Announcers just said Staal is hurt. :horror:

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 08:30 PM
3 PP goals on 8 shots against Halak lol. Cooke knocked out Markov and that Bumb Staal scored lol.

WH and I have a chat room going if you're interested...just PM you're email so I can send an invite.

Thanks hon for the invite, but I'm on and off the computer - trying to watch the game and do a few other things. I'll PM you my email addy for Game #3, as XT and I will be at Sunday's game and won't be participating in this thread. :drink:

WH - Letang is going to have to walk on water for me to believe he is earning that big fat paycheck.

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 08:31 PM
DAMN. DAMN. DAMN. :banging: :banging:

1 goal game now.

WH
04-30-2010, 08:33 PM
WH - Letang is going to have to walk on water for me to believe he is earning that big fat paycheck.

He technically skates on water every hockey game.....

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 08:34 PM
Thanks hon for the invite, but I'm on and off the computer - trying to watch the game and do a few other things. I'll PM you my email addy for Game #3, as XT and I will be at Sunday's game and won't be participating in this thread. :drink:

Sounds good to me. :drink:

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Guys - c'mon. Keep them out of our end for God's sake!!!

WH
04-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Guys - c'mon. Keep them out of our end for God's sake!!!

i'm going to have to ask you to go back to your Bday party.

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 08:39 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Craig Adams puts it in the net! :banana: :banana:

4-2 Pens. :applaudit: :hatsoff:

WH
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Craig Adams puts it in the net! :banana: :banana:

4-2 Pens. :applaudit: :hatsoff:

ok, you can stay home.

HometownGal
i'm going to have to ask you to go back to your Bday party.

I'm going to have to ask you to . . . .

NM

WH
04-30-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm going to have to ask you to . . . .

NM

hahaha.:drink:

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 08:43 PM
hahaha.:drink:

:toofunny::flap::wink02:

The Pens scared me there for a little while that period but getting that 4th goal chased those flutters away. Should be a very interesting 3rd.

LETS GO PENS!

WH
04-30-2010, 08:51 PM
i would like to see more shots on goal. that is all.

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 08:58 PM
Anyone have any scoop on Staal's injury?

WH
04-30-2010, 09:00 PM
Anyone have any scoop on Staal's injury?

based on what i saw, it's at least a bruised knee.

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:01 PM
Another PP coming up - let's get #5 here! :hope: :hope:

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:01 PM
based on what i saw, it's at least a bruised knee.

Shit. I know he isn't one of your faves, but we can ill afford to lose him.

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:03 PM
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Another PP goal - great shot by GoGo! :applaudit: :banana:

WH
04-30-2010, 09:05 PM
4 for 4 on the PP....stunning.

WH
04-30-2010, 09:06 PM

yeah. i know.

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:07 PM
I kind of miss that big lug Gill. :chuckle:

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:08 PM
Habs pulling Halak. Price in the net from here on out.

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 09:12 PM

The CBC announcers just said it may be a high ankle sprain. I hope that's not what it is.

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:14 PM
Damn - Geno had a one on one against Price and couldn't put it in. :banging: Oh well - he'll get his chances throughout this series. :thumbsup:

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:15 PM
The CBC announcers just said it may be a high ankle sprain. I hope that's not what it is.

I'm with you - I hope that isn't the case either. Those take forever to heal. :horror:

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Damn, Gionta scores on the PP. 5-3 Pens.

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:23 PM
Gionta puts one in behind Fleury. Pens have to stand tall in this last 7.

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:24 PM
What a great save by Fleury! :applaudit: Getting pretty intense out there.

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Pens on the PP. :thumbsup: Put it away boys. :hope:

WH
We might get to see how important Jordy is now..

SteelCityMom
Pens on the PP. :thumbsup: Put it away boys. :hope:

Thanks to Hal Gill lol. He missed Fedotanko so much he couldn't contain himself.

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 09:28 PM
Oh....Tank gets a diving call???

WTH?

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:30 PM
Oh....Tank gets a diving call???

WTH?

I didn't get that one either. :banging: Smells like even up to me.

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:34 PM
1 minute to go and Price out of the net. :hope: :hope:

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Yes!!! Billy G with the empty netter!

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:35 PM
BILLY G hits the open net and the Pens win 6-3! :banana: :banana:

Great job by our guys in the B & G! :hatsoff: :applaudit:

WH
04-30-2010, 09:38 PM
Go Pens, just the kind of victory they needed to take these little ''giant killers'' down a notch after putting away Washington.

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 09:41 PM
It's been a pleasure SCM and WH - thanks for updating me earlier and have a great weekend! :drink:

SteelCityMom
04-30-2010, 09:43 PM
It's been a pleasure SCM and WH - thanks for updating me earlier and have a great weekend! :drink:

Thanks and you too...have fun on Sunday with XT and get that crowd riled up!

X-Terminator
04-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Good win for the boys and great to see the PP break out in a BIG way tonight - 4 for 4! And it's a good thing too, because I felt the Habs played a little better at even strength - they did a good job of containing Crosby and Malkin. Still though, it's a game 1 win, and with a win on Sunday, the Pens can take control of this series. I am so looking forward to going to the game Sunday - I've been to just one playoff game in my life, and that was in 2007. It's going to be awesome, I'm sure!

LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Hotrodder07
04-30-2010, 11:10 PM
Great game overall tonight. 4 for 4 on the powerplay is amazing. Let's get a win on Sunday and take complete control of the series.

steelpride12
05-01-2010, 12:45 AM
Finally hope and what fun it was. 7,000 of us screaming fans piled all the way to the streets cheering on our Pens!
Great game by the boys. Right away 4 for 4 on the PP makes gives the Pens a MUCH stronger advantage to win this series since the Cap only got 1 PP goal all series great job on the PP and good to see Gonch put one behind the net.

The Pens sure made Halak look human and seeing him get pulled after the 5th goal has to lower his moral and the Habs will soon be thinking the gas has run out of the tank. I love it when the Pens win big and no goals from Sid or Malkin, Sid did get the first star for again creating the goals with his assists and keeping the puck in the zone! :thumbsup:

Worried about Staal for sure. Looks like the Habs skate went right on his ankle so I wouldn't be surprised if it wasssss a high ankle sprain! :banging:
Hoping for the best their we should get an assessment tomorrow and looking for TK and Leopold to be ready soon enough!

Secondary scoring will win this team the cup and seeing a player like Adams get at least a goal in each series so far is huge, Letang playing for his paycheck, and Talbot and GoGo as well producing is HUGE!:drink:

Great domination by our boys tonight overall and all that matters is a 1 to 0 Pens series lead, LETS GO PENS!

steelerdude15
05-01-2010, 03:06 AM
Great to see the Pens win even though I had to work. At least I got to watch the last few minutes, I really hope they can make it back the Stanley Cup. Go Pens!!!

WH
05-01-2010, 06:41 AM
If the crowd on the inside of the Mellon is that quiet again, I think they should force out all the people right around the rink and let the people from the outside come on. I don't know if it was the microphones on the camera, but that crowd didn't look too into it.

Petesburgh66
05-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Damn, I just read that Staal will be out for the playoffs with a severed tendon. I suspect this will be a big loss for the Pens.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=320139

steelerdude15
05-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Damn, I just read that Staal will be out for the playoffs with a severed tendon. I suspect this will be a big loss for the Pens.
O boy, that might hurt a little. Staal is a pretty good player... other than the fact he misses the goal on a lot of his shots. He's really fast though on ice.

SteelCityMom
05-01-2010, 12:21 PM

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=320139

Man that stinks...his first major NHL injury couldn't come at a worse time.

There's a tiny bit of hope in there though, depending on how fast he can heal. He's a trooper so I'm sure he'll try to be back as soon as possible.

It was originally believed that he would miss the remainder of the playoffs, however depending upon the healing process it is possible that Staal could join the Penguins drive by the Conference Final should the Penguins advance that far.

Petesburgh66
05-01-2010, 12:21 PM
WTF. Now TSN is reporting that Stall could be back for the playoffs. Get the story straight ya goofs.

Fire Haley
05-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Heal Staal heal.

He might be back in time for the finals - that's some hope.

Malkin better step it up. No more turnovers and lazy shifts.

Pens' Staal undergoes "procedure"

Saturday, May 01, 2010
By Dave Molinari, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Penguins center Jordan Staal has undergone what coach Dan Bylsma described as a "procedure" to repair a severed tendon in his right foot.

Bylsma said he is listed as "day-to-day" and pointedly reports that Staal is not out for the season.

HometownGal
05-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Man this sucks but there is a glimmer of hope that Jordan can heal up so as not to miss the entire playoffs. :hope: Get well soon - we need ya out there buddy! :drink:

WH
05-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Read that back to yourself.. lol

I still luv u like a brother, just thought it was funny.. Go Pen's!! Great first game..

i can't win for losin'.

X-Terminator
05-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Staal is a huge loss in terms of depth down the middle, but I'm glad that the injury is not as severe as they first thought. I doubt he returns for this series, but then again, it won't matter since I still think the Pens will beat the Habs in 5 games without him.

I agree with Killer...again...that Malkin has to step up a little bit. He's been coasting out there at times and has been taking WAY too many penalties. He's no good if he's sitting in the box. I also think you will see Sid on the PK a little more in Staal's absence.

steelpride12
05-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Staal is a huge loss in terms of depth down the middle, but I'm glad that the injury is not as severe as they first thought. I doubt he returns for this series, but then again, it won't matter since I still think the Pens will beat the Habs in 5 games without him.

I agree with Killer...again...that Malkin has to step up a little bit. He's been coasting out there at times and has been taking WAY too many penalties. He's no good if he's sitting in the box. I also think you will see Sid on the PK a little more in Staal's absence.

Yupp Staal is a trooper and would be surprised if he was not back midway through the next round. Still agree I called Pens win in 5 games and hold true to that fact. Huge loss on the PK, but I like Sid on it because he can be a threat for a short handed if the other team makes a mistake. The Pens will be fine and Staal will return to us! :thumbsup:

HometownGal
05-01-2010, 08:17 PM
It's ok buddy.. It's all good as the Cryers lost today in OT..

:applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:

Savard got the winning goal. :chuckle:

Tomorrow afternoon can't get here soon enough!

LETS GO PENS!!

steelpride12
05-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Guess we shall see how our Pens play tomorrow without Staal and see how the PK works out and I think the Pens will be fine. If there is one team I would want an injury to occur against it's the Habs. Still call this one in 5 games I can't wait for 2PM GO PENS!

WH
05-02-2010, 12:33 PM
If anyone is interested in coming in a game chat this evening, PM me an email address. scM and I did it last game and it went pretty well.

steelpride12
05-02-2010, 12:34 PM
If anyone is interested in coming in a game chat this evening, PM me an email address. scM and I did it last game and it went pretty well.

Ehh sorry Ill just post here, but thanks it's a great idea though :drink:

vader29
05-02-2010, 12:37 PM
So is FSN Pittsburgh done broadcasting playoff games already? Last year they had the first two rounds and this year they only get to do the first round?

WH
05-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Ehh sorry Ill just post here, but thanks it's a great idea though :drink:
no worries, i'll post in here as well.

steelpride12
05-02-2010, 02:23 PM
LET'S GO PENS! Kennedy back in the line up and Talbot centering in the absence of Staal Im pumped let's go boys!

steelpride12
05-02-2010, 02:29 PM
GOOALLLL!!!! Matt Cooke and the Pens are just dominating. Who would have thought our third liner Cooke would have 4 goals this post season so far this is a championship team!
LETS GO PENS!

WH
05-02-2010, 03:22 PM
No interference call on Gomez for holding Dupuis stick? are you kidding me? that wasn't just obvious, it was almost highlighted with bright yellow.

zulater
05-02-2010, 03:28 PM
We're playing two teams today, the canadians and the refs. This is disgusting, the league wants a series and are determined to rob th Pens of game two.

zulater
05-02-2010, 03:32 PM
This is the worst officiating I've ever seen.

zulater
05-02-2010, 03:34 PM
No interference call on Gomez for holding Dupuis stick? are you kidding me? that wasn't just obvious, it was almost highlighted with bright yellow.

Meanwhile Orpik sneezes on a guy, who goes down like he's shot and there go the Canadians on the pp. :banging:

And just to show how they have no intent of leting the Pens loose on the pp they ignore too many Canucks on the ice. :mad:

WH
05-02-2010, 03:39 PM
dear announcers. No one gets to make fun of the Pirates except for people from Pittsburgh. jerks.

that comment aside, they are really lame today. Doc Emerick is still butthurt from the Devils getting the boot.

zulater
05-02-2010, 03:45 PM
How can you outplay a team territorily as much as the Pens have the Habs today through two periods and not draw so much as one penalty??!!

zulater
05-02-2010, 03:47 PM
Miracle on ice, we got a power play!

WH
05-02-2010, 03:49 PM
How can you outplay a team territorily as much as the Pens have the Habs today through two periods and not draw so much as one penalty??!!
4 blind mice, 4 blind mice

see how they skate
see how they skate...

vader29
05-02-2010, 03:51 PM
dear announcers. No one gets to make fun of the Pirates except for people from Pittsburgh. jerks.

that comment aside, they are really lame today. Doc Emerick is still butthurt from the Devils getting the boot.

Emerick is a huge Pirates fan.

WH
05-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Emerick is a huge Pirates fan.

I did not know that.

What's his favorite color?

zulater
05-02-2010, 04:20 PM
Terrible looking power play.:doh:

WH
05-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Wow, this game sucked.

0 for 3 on the powerplay? really? they looked like they had no communication on the PP at all.

If anyone sees Evgeni Malkin, let me know, because he's was missing today. Crosby was clearly incredibly frustrated, you could see it by how he played towards the end of the game. They completely dominated the Habs, had the puck for almost the entire game, but lose 3 to 1.

The bounces just didn't go their way.

i blame XT and HTG for being at the game.

The major Adams (adams?) took at the end was just stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

18 saves on 21 shots? Seriously Frenchy?

X-Terminator
05-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Hey, shyt happens. That's the one win the Habs are going to get in this series, because the Pens are going to win the next 3 and close it out at home next Saturday night. I'm not giving up on my prediction until and unless the Habs win another game.

Fire Haley
05-02-2010, 05:41 PM
Pens had tons of chances early to put them away - they just missed them.

No luck.

steelpride12
05-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Well today looked like the Caps series. Pens just played pretty well all game long and the Habs got the timely goals they needed and Halak shut the door. As X-T said they will make the right adjustments and take control of this series. Good to see TK's back and Leopold as well. Pens will be fine and Halak will fall.

HometownGal
05-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Well today looked like the Caps series. Pens just played pretty well all game long and the Habs got the timely goals they needed and Halak shut the door. As X-T said they will make the right adjustments and take control of this series. Good to see TK's back and Leopold as well. Pens will be fine and Halak will fall.

Yeppers. The Pens came out like gangbusters in the 1st and played strongly for the first 10 minutes - I think they got 8 of their 9 shots in the first 8 minutes or so. They did indeed dominate the game but Halak was spot on today (though he really didn't face that many difficult shots) and dems the breaks.

The second Habs goal was gift wrapped by the refs. Orpik was called for holding and never touched the guy. :shake02: All in all, I didn't think Fleury looked all too bad in net. :noidea:

I'm sticking with my own prediction of the Pens winning the series in 6. However, if they do win in 5, I'm not gonna complain. :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
05-02-2010, 09:10 PM
I'm sticking with my own prediction of the Pens winning the series in 6. However, if they do win in 5, I'm not gonna complain. :chuckle:

I don't think I am going to complain either.:thumbsup:

Shea
05-02-2010, 11:09 PM
I thought I could make it thru atleast one game without it happening, but it wasn't meant to be .........

I already miss Staalsy. :crying02:

SteelCityMom
05-02-2010, 11:15 PM
Not the best game today, but they'll bounce back I'm sure. I didn't expect a sweep.

And on a more positive note, the Wings lost again tonight so the Sharks are up 2-0 in that series. Chickenwings fans are none to pleased about the penalties the team has taken (from what I've read on the boards). Refs are after them again! :blah:

HometownGal
05-03-2010, 07:02 AM
I thought I could make it thru atleast one game without it happening, but it wasn't meant to be .........

I already miss Staalsy. :crying02:

Me too sister. :crying01:

Sure was good to see both TK and Leopold back on the ice, though. :thumbsup:

Fire Haley
05-03-2010, 07:40 AM
I think the crowd put the Pens to sleep after that 1st goal.

Too bored to stand up and make some noise? The Mellon Library was not rocking.

At least the Montreal crowd should add a little spark to the next game.

HometownGal
05-03-2010, 07:58 AM
I think the crowd put the Pens to sleep after that 1st goal.

Too bored to stand up and make some noise? The Mellon Library was not rocking.

At least the Montreal crowd should add a little spark to the next game.

I was there, Killer, and the crowd really was into the majority of the game. Of course there were the usual bandwagon hoppers who were there to get drunk on beer and the teens who were too busy playing grab ass or texting on their cell phones to pay attention to the game, but all in all, the crowd was pretty noisy.

Habs fans are pretty wussy. They B & M about every call that goes against them as those in attendance did yesterday. After they got that gift call against Orpik which resulted in a PP goal a couple of seconds into the penalty, they were standing up and bitching about every penalty called on the Habs. There was an obvious holding the stick call which happened right in front of us that the refs missed but you sure didn't hear 'em bitching about that. :shake01: I don't necessarily dislike the Habs - they play hard. I don't like their fans - never have, never will.

steelpride12
05-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Ehh ya our Pens fans always make it nice and loud in the arena. It may take a goal or big hit to get them rowdy, but they get the job done. Oh how I hate those fans who get playoff tickets and text all game and never care or watch, ILL TAKE IT AND CARE AND WATCH AND CHEER!!! Sorry got carried away they annoy me.

Fire Haley
05-03-2010, 08:38 AM
I was there, Killer, and the crowd really was into the majority of the game

I'm just watching it on my big screen, it looked and sounded dead. Scrums in the corners and people sitting on their thumbs.

Besides, there's a limit on how many times I can blame Malkin

HometownGal
05-03-2010, 08:48 AM
Ehh ya our Pens fans always make it nice and loud in the arena. It may take a goal or big hit to get them rowdy, but they get the job done. Oh how I hate those fans who get playoff tickets and text all game and never care or watch, ILL TAKE IT AND CARE AND WATCH AND CHEER!!! Sorry got carried away they annoy me.

They annoy the shit out of me, too. If you want to make me get up from my seat while play is going on so you can go get another beer to guzzle or want to sit there and play games or text on the cell phone that Mommy and Daddy are paying for - stay home so that there are tickets available for those who want to enjoy the game. :mad: :mad:

I'm just watching it on my big screen, it looked and sounded dead. Scrums in the corners and people sitting on their thumbs.

Besides, there's a limit on how many times I can blame Malkin

There have been times during the regular season where the crowd overall isn't into the game, but yesterday wasn't one of those times.

You're a hoot! :laughing: I was listening to a post-game talk show yesterday and some of the brainchilds who called in had me cracking up with some of their comments. A couple of 'em got on Sid, but most of them got on either Malkin or Fleury. Just from listening to that mindless drivel, I could tell who follows the game and knows what they're talking about and those who didn't even know Pittsburgh had a hockey franchise until a few years ago. :banging:

Fire Haley
05-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Right on cue

Malkin needs to come alive

Monday, May 03, 2010
By Ron Cook, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

A glum Evgeni Malkin emerged from the Penguins' training room late Sunday afternoon to face inquiring minds who wanted to know how it is that he can win the Conn Smythe Trophy as the Stanley Cup playoffs MVP last season and then go four consecutive games without a goal in this postseason.

"I know I'm not scoring," Malkin said, meeting the question head on. "People are a little bit maybe mad ... "

Not yet, they aren't.

Malkin gets more of a pass in this town than, say, Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury, who will spend today and Tuesday reading and hearing how he was thoroughly outplayed by Montreal goaltender Jaroslav Halak in the Canadiens' 3-1 win in Game 2 of their Eastern Conference semifinal series at Mellon Arena even though his teammates had a couple of bad breakdowns in front of him.

But it will get ugly for Malkin fairly quickly if his scoring drought continues.

"I haven't scored in a few games, as well. I understand what he's going through," Malkin linemate Alexei Ponikarovsky said. "I don't think he gets frustrated. But the more you're not scoring, the more you want to score."

Tuesday night in Montreal in Game 3 of a suddenly even and interesting series wouldn't be too soon for Malkin to start.

Not the least bit too soon.

It's not as if Malkin were terrible Sunday. He had three shots on goal and was fairly robbed in close by Halak late in the second period when he re-directed a centering pass from Sidney Crosby.

It's also not as if the Penguins played a terrible game. There were mistakes, to be sure. The great Crosby had his worst game of the playoffs, getting just one shot on goal, committing a bad third-period turnover that led to Mike Cammalleri's clinching goal and finishing minus-2. Defenseman Brooks Orpik looked lost on the Canadiens' first goal by Brian Gionta, neither blocking Scott Gomez's pass from behind the net nor covering Gionta. The power play went 0 for 3 with just four shots on goal after going 4 for 4 in the Penguins' 6-3 win in Game 1 Friday night.

But overall?

In a game in which the Penguins outshot the Canadiens, 39-21?

"I don't think we played poorly at all," veteran winger Bill Guerin said. "I thought Montreal played exceptional defense."

Still, it's fair to expect more from Malkin. The Penguins are paying him $9 million this season for a reason. He hasn't scored a goal since Game 4 of the first-round series against Ottawa. Three of his four playoff goals have come on the power play.

The popular argument that Malkin doesn't have great wingers is fair. Ponikarovsky has been a major disappointment since joining the Penguins at the trade deadline. He has gone five games without a goal and has just one in these playoffs, although he did play his best, most energetic game Sunday with three shots on goal and three hits. Tyler Kennedy returned to the lineup after missing three games with an undisclosed injury and played on Malkin's right wing. He had five shots on goal but, like just about everybody else, couldn't solve Halak, who looked much more like the brick wall that the Washington Capitals ran into in the first round than the sieve who let in five goals before being yanked Friday night.

No matter, it is up to Malkin to find a way for his line to get the job done. That's especially true in those rare games when Crosby has a bad day. And it's even more true now that the Penguins are looking at a long stretch without superb two-way center Jordan Staal, who had a tendon in his right foot sliced by the skate of Canadiens defensemen P.K. Subban in Game 1.

"I play hard," Malkin said. "I try and play 100 percent. Just maybe it's bad luck."

Maybe.

There are no maybes about this, though:

It is time for Malkin to make his own luck.

Ponikarovsky offered some prudent advice, not just for Malkin and himself, but for the rest of the Penguins, who felt as if they banged their head against that Halak wall.

"You can't frustrate yourself," Ponikarovsky said. "You have to bounce back."

It's realistic to expect Malkin to do just that. He has done it before, right? Last season when he won that Smythe? He didn't score a goal in the final three games of the first-round series against Philadelphia or in the first two games of the second-round series against Washington.

You know Malkin is capable of banging in two or three Tuesday night.

"It's OK," he said. "It's not bad. We go to Montreal. I think we win the next game and my game will be better -- 100 percent."

One goes hand-in-hand with the other.

HometownGal
05-03-2010, 09:07 AM
I think Billy G sums yesterday's loss up very nicely:

"I don't think we played poorly at all," veteran winger Bill Guerin said. "I thought Montreal played exceptional defense."

As for Geno - he'll get his groove back. Just about every NHL great has gone through several slumps and they find their way out of them. For as much as Malkin has done for this team since he's been here, I'm not going to throw him under the bus and stomp on his head because he is in a scoring slump. Shit happens.

steelpride12
05-03-2010, 09:23 AM
To sum it all up I myself and no one here is worried. The Habs played great defense and Halak stellar. They needed to take one on the road and did. The Pens will be fine and Malkin as always will find his groove for the Pens that is no worry. Pens will come out with improved play on Tuesday and still win the series in 5.

Fire Haley
05-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Well, in Malkin's defense, I guess having Poni and Fedotenko on your line means you HAVE to be the one to step up.

since Fleury has been very un-godlike this year, we need to score 5 goals to win these games

stlrtruck
05-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Does Malkin need the 'slump buster'?

Look the Habs had a great game yesterday only in the sense that they outscored us. Let's face it, they play hockey well enough that when there is a mistake they capitalize. They don't have an agressive offense per se but they attack defensively and take away the best weapon on the ice.

With that in mind, change up the lines, and make them work extra hard to match player for player and talent for talent. Then see how well Halak holds up under pressure.

steelpride12
05-03-2010, 01:21 PM
My dad's co worker's wife work at the new arena construction and here is an exclusive look at the now operational new jumbo tron. I think this is the first look if so please don't spread around yet.

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp359/kingdakota_2008/CIMG2511.jpg

X-Terminator
05-03-2010, 02:10 PM
Looks great! The current Jumbotron is so small that from where we sit, it's tough to read it sometimes. This one is nice and huge and crystal clear. Won't be long now - just 3 and a half months until the arena opens!

Third Rail
05-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Does Malkin need the 'slump buster'?

Look the Habs had a great game yesterday only in the sense that they outscored us. Let's face it, they play hockey well enough that when there is a mistake they capitalize. They don't have an agressive offense per se but they attack defensively and take away the best weapon on the ice.

With that in mind, change up the lines, and make them work extra hard to match player for player and talent for talent. Then see how well Halak holds up under pressure.

All in all, I thought the Habs SUCKED yesterday, other than Halak. HE was unreal, but the rest of his team... meh. Let's face it, when your goalie needs to block 39 shots, you're not playing defense. And their offense was pathetic. I can't believe we lost that game.

stlrtruck
05-03-2010, 03:47 PM
I can't believe we lost that game.

:iagree: but if you watch when the Pens had the puck in the offensive zone, no one really challeges them at the point, they all kind of collaps back to the goalie, not really allowing anyone to get in Halak's way so what shots he does see, it's clear. We need to be more physical in front of the goal and pick up the garbage scores.

Edman
05-03-2010, 04:34 PM
As long as Halak is in the net, the Habs will be tough to beat. This has the look of another long series with a Canadian team.

The Habs may not be the most talented group in the playoffs, but they're gritty. Grit makes a team dangerous in the playoffs. If they can beat the Caps, they can beat the Pens. If this Game 2 loss doesn't wake them up, this will be over for them soon.

SteelCityMan786
05-03-2010, 05:02 PM
Looks great! The current Jumbotron is so small that from where we sit, it's tough to read it sometimes. This one is nice and huge and crystal clear. Won't be long now - just 3 and a half months until the arena opens!

In the mean time, why not look to add another set of banners to join that collection they have now?

Fire Haley
05-03-2010, 06:23 PM
A Failure to Execute

Pens got comfortable and didn't have the will to win

http://insidepittsburghsports.com/story/game-2-analysis-frustrated-penguins-failed-to-execute/25424/

Fire Haley
05-03-2010, 07:22 PM
I'm watching the flyers/bruins game tonight.

I love playoff hockey

kinda familiar

Boston gets early goal - all over them, dominating

then the Flyers get a goal where their goalie just waves at it

all tied at 1-1 end of the 1st

Awesome game - the bloody Bruins pulled it out with a minute and change from going into OT.
Looks like Carcillo had his finger bit by Savard - ha ha

Satan scored again - I knew we should have kept him

X-Terminator
05-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Did I read some of those comments correctly in that link? Did some mouth breather actually suggest that the Pens "get rid of" Malkin? I wonder if it's the same moron who suggested earlier this season that the Pens trade Crosby because he was struggling at the time and therefore was "overrated". :coffee:

I swear to God, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but sometimes I wish the Pens were still as bad as they were in 2003-04, just so that we could clear out all of the bandwagon simpletons that have infested the fan base over the past 3 years. "Fans" like that do not deserve a championship team.

steelpride12
05-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Did I read some of those comments correctly in that link? Did some mouth breather actually suggest that the Pens "get rid of" Malkin? I wonder if it's the same moron who suggested earlier this season that the Pens trade Crosby because he was struggling at the time and therefore was "overrated". :coffee:

I swear to God, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but sometimes I wish the Pens were still as bad as they were in 2003-04, just so that we could clear out all of the bandwagon simpletons that have infested the fan base over the past 3 years. "Fans" like that do not deserve a championship team.

Agreed. Something that always bother's me is knowing how bandwagon our fan base is and that we will never get credit for being good fans! :banging:

Def. me only being 19 I get randomly bashed a lot and it blows because most teens I know jump on the wagon for Sid and Geno and it's bullshit and just sad ugh!

SteelCityMan786
05-03-2010, 09:39 PM

Sometimes I wish those fans would learn to come out and support this team during GOOD and BAD times. I can only imagine the amount of people who will jump on the Pirates bandwagon if a day like this ever happens for them again.

These fans will go claiming they were loyal to the team for all of those years that the team was losing. I highly doubt any of those people bothered to stepping into Mellon Arena when the Penguins were in a slump in the early part of this decade or even during mid-season losing streaks(or into PNC Park now to watch the Pirates), or even watched them on TV. I know I went to at least one per year and watched quite a few games on TV. I have only been to one game since after tickets became so hard to get to get.

I'm 18 going on 19 this June. Through the course of my life as a Pittsburgh Pro Sports fan I have endured 17 Straight losing seasons with the Pirates(last time they were even relevant for playoff races I was 6 years old, and the last time they were in competition for the World Series I was only 1 year old), 4 Losing Seasons for the Steelers (6 total where they missed the playoffs), and 4 Losing Seasons from the Penguins (I'm not counting the lockout year). I GUARANTEE any one who is in my age generation has seen ABSOLUTELY NOTHING compared to what the generations who became fans of these teams who endured before us. We have been with the Penguins and Steelers a BLESSED Generation. I don't want to hear all of the fans who say "I survived 2006 or 2009 with the Steelers" crap. Those were cake walks to get through. 2003 is the worst year we have endured. (and that wasn't the worst record in franchise history). Look at cities such as Philly, Cleveland, Baltimore and Washington. They would GLADLY take the success we have enjoyed from watching the teams we have in Pittsburgh.

Ok now excuse me while I step down off my soapbox.

HometownGal
05-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Much kudos to both steelpride12 and Matt for being diehard, LOYAL fans! :applaudit: :thumbsup: I wish more of your peers would follow in your footsteps as not only Pens fans but as young adults - you both totally ROCK! :drink: :thumbsup: :hatsoff: :hug:

Screw the Geno haters. :upyours: Pick a Pens player on the current roster who has a bad game or two or three and they'll turn on them too. Typical Pittsburgh sports "fans" (and I use that term extremely lightly).

HometownGal
05-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Please don't say Pittsburgh fans are typical... I have been to sporting events all over for all types of sporting events and have never seen or heard a more loyal and respectable fan base... I am as proud of us fans as I am of our players. No matter if it be the Steelers, Pens or Buccos.. I think we just expect more from our great players and when they do not produce one game we get upset but that is just fans..

Pittsburgh fans aren't typical - they're worse than the typical bandwagon fan.

I've probably got 20-30 years on you, bud, and I've seen it all throughout the years. Been a Pirates and Steelers fan for over 40 years - a Pens fans for almost that long, and I've seen and heard the utter ignorance, FWF'ism and bandwagon hopping up close and personal for a lot of those years and it makes me want to :puke: In my eyes - those aren't fans.

I expect nothing more from our players than to give it their best shot and if their best shot involves a bad day or a series of bad days here and there, that's A-OK by me. Not a one of us has a perfect day every day in our lives and careers and as athletes are human beings and change their panties just like the rest of us - they shouldn't be held to a different or a higher standard. Just my opinion.

Fire Haley
05-04-2010, 01:31 AM
Did I read some of those comments correctly in that link? Did some mouth breather actually suggest that the Pens "get rid of" Malkin?

What the hell are you talking about? Go overboard much?

I didn't see that anywhere in there that we should "get rid of Malkin".

Now look, you got all the parrots squawking

X-Terminator
05-04-2010, 08:46 AM
What the hell are you talking about? Go overboard much?

I didn't see that anywhere in there that we should "get rid of Malkin".

Now look, you got all the parrots squawking

It isn't there NOW, but if you looked at the comments section on the right of the page right after you posted the link, there was a "fan" there who suggested that the Pens get rid of Malkin "while he still has value," and that last year's Conn Smythe was a "fluke." I'm not blind, deaf and dumb - I saw it with my own eyes.

EDIT: The comment is still there - go see for yourself. It's by some idiot named "jeffed".

fansince'76
05-04-2010, 08:56 AM
It isn't there NOW, but if you looked at the comments section on the right of the page right after you posted the link, there was a "fan" there who suggested that the Pens get rid of Malkin "while he still has value," and that last year's Conn Smythe was a "fluke." I'm not blind, deaf and dumb - I saw it with my own eyes.

EDIT: The comment is still there - go see for yourself. It's by some idiot named "jeffed".

Yep, it is there - the exact comment:

Nelson - They should try to get rid of Malkin probably, he's terrible. That Conn Smyth, MVP awards and everything else were all flukes. Get rid of him while he still has value.

To be completely fair, though, it may have just been a sarcastic response to this idiot:

They pay Malkin 8.5 million to be a dominant player.... not seeing it. We already know Poni and Feds suck and aren't coming back.

Fire Haley
05-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Oh - I don't read that "comments" crap - I stick to the articles.

Like I care what every shithead yinzer has to say, if they are really Pens fans at all

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 11:39 AM
WOOO! Game 3 tonight boys and girls! Let's take control of this series and win it up in The Great White North! Let's Go Pens!

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 12:18 PM
Much kudos to both steelpride12 and Matt for being diehard, LOYAL fans! :applaudit: :thumbsup: I wish more of your peers would follow in your footsteps as not only Pens fans but as young adults - you both totally ROCK! :drink: :thumbsup: :hatsoff: :hug:

Screw the Geno haters. :upyours: Pick a Pens player on the current roster who has a bad game or two or three and they'll turn on them too. Typical Pittsburgh sports "fans" (and I use that term extremely lightly).

Thank you HTG :hug: And don't worry that day down the road when I have kids they will right away be Steelers, Pens, and Pirates fans that for sure! :thumbsup:

stlrtruck
05-04-2010, 12:35 PM
I have no worries that coach will have these guys focused once again. Malkin, Crosby, Sarge, and the rest have all responded before and have responded well. Even last series against the senators, they responded after the game 2 loss.

I believe they will respond in the same manner!

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 12:38 PM
I have no worries that coach will have these guys focused once again. Malkin, Crosby, Sarge, and the rest have all responded before and have responded well. Even last series against the senators, they responded after the game 2 loss.

I believe they will respond in the same manner!

Yupp a championship team knows how to rebound because even the best lose games, but know how to respond the best as well and this team will tonight. Time for a win tonight on the road to prove this series is ours and of course that me and X-T 5 game call is correct! :chuckle:

Fire Haley
05-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Staal back skating with team!!!

Holy moly!

Injured Staal skates with Penguins' teammates at practice
Tuesday, May 04, 2010

MONTREAL -- Penguins center Jordan Staal, who is recovering from surgery to repair a damaged tendon in his right foot, skated with his teammates before the Penguins' game-day skate at the Bell Centre today.

Staal was wearing a warmup suit, not the usual practice jerseys, but put considerable weight on his right foot, the one that required surgery after he was stepped on by Montreal defenseman P.K. Subban Friday.

He officially is listed as "day to day," and there is no known target date for him to return.

WH
05-04-2010, 01:08 PM
yaaaaay Staal's back! whoo hoooooooooo

my life is complete again.

Fire Haley
05-04-2010, 01:15 PM
Well, he was only out there 5 minutes, he won't be playing - but it's still a miracle.

Fire Haley
05-04-2010, 01:27 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In what other sport does a player do that???

see: Denny Hamlin, ACL

Fire Haley
05-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Habs fans are pissed Markov is out for the year and Staal has been revived

Better post this again....

Injured Staal skates with Penguins' teammates at practice

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

MONTREAL -- Penguins center Jordan Staal, who is recovering from surgery to repair a damaged tendon in his right foot, skated with his teammates before the Penguins' game-day skate at the Bell Centre today.

Staal was wearing a warmup suit, not the usual practice jerseys, but put considerable weight on his right foot, the one that required surgery after he was stepped on by Montreal defenseman P.K. Subban Friday.

He officially is listed as "day to day," and there is no known target date for him to return.

X-Terminator
05-04-2010, 01:53 PM
That is great news! The fact that he is out there skating just 3 days after his surgery is amazing, and it means he may be able to play before this series ends. Hockey players are tough bastards!

Fire Haley
05-04-2010, 01:55 PM
NASCAR?? I do not consider that a sport... F1 and Superbike is the only real sports on wheels...

Racing is about drivers - it is what it is. F1 and Indy car drivers mostly struggle in nascar.

Montoya is OK, but not a top 10 driver - word is Villeneuve wants to try nascar too.

Ricky Carmichael is running full time in the trucks this year. Still way below the real talent in the Cup cars.

WH
05-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Man walks into a bar and asks for an ovechkin.

bartender looks at him and says whats that?

man replies. A white russian with no ice and no cup.

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Hockey players are the toughest players out there! 3 days after surgery and on the ice WOW! Unbelievable and great news for the Pens!

Fire Haley
05-04-2010, 02:11 PM
It's a miracle on ice

SteelMember
05-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Man walks into a bar and asks for an ovechkin.

bartender looks at him and says whats that?

man replies. A white russian with no ice and no cup.

:laughing:

What? I thought it was funny.

LET'S GO PENS!

:tt04:

Fire Haley
05-04-2010, 02:38 PM
WOW! Unbelievable and great news for the Pens!

Just seeing him out there on the ice should damn well give them a spark - I think the Montreal crowd will get them fired up too. Ride the energy.

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 02:47 PM
Just seeing him out there on the ice should damn well give them a spark - I think the Montreal crowd will get them fired up too. Ride the energy.

Yes, don't forget the Pens are riding a 6 game road winning streak in the playoffs and Geno has been on fire more on the road than at home, so I look for him to have a strong game! :thumbsup:

stlrtruck
05-04-2010, 04:58 PM
So this question was posed to me today (in all seriousness):

What's the difference between a canadiEN and a canadiAN?

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Game time everyone!! Looks like Bill Guerin is out tonight and Staal of course. Billy G is out with an undisclosed injury go figure they wouldn't tell us. Shoot well Letestu is in centering the third line!

GO PENS!

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:06 PM
NASCAR?? I do not consider that a sport... F1 and Superbike is the only real sports on wheels...

I consider NASCAR very much a sport. Could you drive 180-200 mph for 400-500 laps?

Billy G out tonight with an "undisclosed injury". Hope he is back on Thursday night. :hope:

LETS GO PENS!!!

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:12 PM
Dupuis on front line with Sid and Kunitz. :applaudit: :thumbsup:

Very loud in Montreal. Pens need to score early to shut those froggies up. :hope:

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Habs love to struggle at home. LETS GO PENS!

SteelCityMan786
05-04-2010, 07:16 PM
So this question was posed to me today (in all seriousness):

What's the difference between a canadiEN and a canadiAN?

EN is the French Canadian way of spelling it while English Canada spells it with AN.

Thanks HTG. It embarrasses me as a high school student to see some of the conduct of some of the kids my age. In some cases they will have to learn the hard way what is considered acceptable in society today. One more reason why I have tried to over the course of my high school life take some of those younger then myself "under my wing" and help them "earn their stripes" while I have been in high school.

As far as I am concerned, all of those "fans" can make themselves look like asses the day they're proven why it's so great to stand by a team during good and bad times.

WH
05-04-2010, 07:19 PM
I can't watch the whole game tonight. lame

ill save all my crap posts for tomorrow.

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:21 PM
ill save all my crap posts for tomorrow.

Saints be praised! :banana: :applaudit: :wink: :flap:

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Subban is a PUSS. Elbows Hottiekarovsky and then skates away like a chump. :jerkit:

WH
05-04-2010, 07:23 PM
ok, i can't stop.

Subban does know that Brooks Orpik will kill him, right?

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Habs don't wanna get physical it seems. Puss Suban.

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 07:24 PM
GoGo going to the box. PK time to shine!

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Damn it. GoGo gets called for the trip. :banging:

C'mon PK - stand STRONG here. :hope: A SH goal would be awesome! :hope:

SteelCityMan786
05-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Subban is a PUSS. Elbows Hottiekarovsky and then skates away like a chump. :jerkit:

Wouldn't mind seeing Subban get roughed up a bit.

WH
05-04-2010, 07:25 PM
buuuulllshiiiiit penalty
bullllshiiiiitt
bulllllshiiiiit

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Fluery great save!

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Great save by da Flower! :thumbsup: PK has to step it up a bit and get the puck out of the zone.

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Scary PK, but none the less got the job done good job boys!

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Way to go guys on killing the penalty! :applaudit: :hatsoff: That was HUGE.

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Ehh Sid is just 0 chances out there again. Looks like secondary scoring is going to be a must tonight!

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:28 PM
WTH is wrong with these refs? I saw 2 Pens clearly interfered with and nothing was called. :mad:

SteelCityMan786
05-04-2010, 07:29 PM
I hear all of that booing.

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:30 PM
I hear all of that booing.

Habs fans are taunting Fleury - hate to tell 'em but MAF doesn't pay attention to that shit. Most goalies don't.

WH
05-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Saints be praised! :banana: :applaudit: :wink: :flap:

thanks, you're too kind

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Gotta keep pushing Pens with only 1 shots gotta keep firing!

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Pens need to get more SOG - I think they only have 1 thus far. :banging:

SteelCityMan786
05-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Habs fans are taunting Fleury - hate to tell 'em but MAF doesn't pay attention to that shit. Most goalies don't.

I expecting nothing less. Even with Crosby. Yeah he's probably the best at doing that to. :thumbsup:

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Damn those freakin' Canadiens and blocking our shots. :banging: :mad:

Dodt
05-04-2010, 07:39 PM
hopefully they can get something out of this powerplay.

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:40 PM
thanks, you're too kind

You know I'm just messin' with ya. :hug: :chuckle:

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Darn bad looking PP can't get much yet!

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Let the Canadiens bring it this 1st period and the Pens can wear 'em down in the 3rd. Though the Canadiens only have 4 SOG thus far, they've clearly dominated this 1st.

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Good D play Kennedy dang!

WH
05-04-2010, 07:44 PM
You know I'm just messin' with ya. :hug: :chuckle:

yup.

papa john's sucks.

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 07:47 PM
Ugh Cammelari will be the death of me! Fluery looking real sharp!

HometownGal
Can't deny that Cammaleri is one helluva player. Pens need to neutralize him somehow - he's dangerous.

SteelCityMan786
Damn those freakin' Canadiens and blocking our shots. :banging: :mad:

Much like Leclaire and Elliot in the last series, Halak will have to break eventually. :chuckle:

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Oh man! A hit off the post how are we still tied!?

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:49 PM
LaPierre is a little jagoff. I'd love to see one of our guys clean his clock.

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Well after that period all I have to say is were lucky to be tied. Fluery played excellent and Pens will 11 shots wow! Time to regroup and find a way to get through the neutral zone and get SOG!
GO PENS!

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 07:51 PM
Three shots just aint gonna do it guys. :shake02: Surprisingly, the Pens blocked 11 shots! :applaudit:

WH
05-04-2010, 07:52 PM
Canadien (X) is a little jagoff. I'd love to see one of our guys clean his clock.
fixed that for you.

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Just heard that Leo blocked 5 of those 11 shots in the 1st. This guy is definitely a keeper - he brings a lot to this team. :hatsoff:

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Listen to those frogos booing Sid. :laughing: They'd just LOVE to have him on their team.

HometownGal
05-04-2010, 08:11 PM
I think the Pens are going to have to stop passing so much and just take the shot. The Habs are blocking the lanes and the passes can't get through. They've got to score first and steal the momentum in this period.

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 08:13 PM
I think the Pens are going to have to stop passing so much and just take the shot. The Habs are blocking the lanes and the passes can't get through. They've got to score first and steal the momentum in this period.

Yupp when they actually make it into the zone take the shot and hope for a rebound! First goal for the Pens would be HUGE right now with the Habs being so dominate early!

WH
05-04-2010, 08:13 PM
The Canadiens are playing like the Redwings did in '08.

steelpride12
05-04-2010, 08:14 PM
They Boo Malkin too hehe how amusing!