PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm a fan of the habs

polamalubeast
04-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Hello

I am a partisan of montreal, since I live in the region of Quebec and I can not believe someone came to beat the capitals

As you know we will now face the penguings and say that I would be very surprised to see the habs win, but hope we will have a great series!:drink:

By the way, I know crosby since he was 16 years since he played his junior hockey in Rimouski, and it has only a one hour difference between us and winnipeg and I can tell you that I had a lot pleasure in seeing him play during his two years has rimouski

steelpride12
04-28-2010, 09:50 PM
Hey you never know because if Halak plays out of his mind and Gill and the defense play hard on Sid and Geno it could be just as tough.

Will be one hell of a series and of course GO PENS!

polamalubeast
04-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Everything is possible, but I know it's going to be very hard

Crosby is a player very hard to contain, even harder than ovechkin

And Fleury is a better goalie than Caps

But I do not know if you are aware, but the atmosphere in montreal is really incredible.

X-Terminator
04-28-2010, 10:01 PM
Everything is possible, but I know it's going to be very hard

Crosby is a player very hard to contain, even harder than ovechkin

And Fleury is a better goalie than Caps

But I do not know if you are aware, but the atmosphere in montreal is really incredible.

Best atmosphere in the league, hands down.

Thing is though, the Pens are proving to be road warriors - they play better hockey on the road than at home. So that atmosphere shouldn't bother them too much.

Should be a good series, but no disrespect...I see the Pens winning it in at least 5 games. I just can't see Halak repeating that performance, and he has to for the Habs to have any chance of winning this series.

BigBen'sSwagger
04-28-2010, 10:02 PM
Are you a Steeler fan???

I'm a fair weather Pens fan but congrats to your team for beating the caps 3 games in a row. That will be a lot of momentum for them going into this series. I look forward to our series.

Go Pens!!!

Gnutella
04-28-2010, 10:02 PM
If the Penguins expect to win, they will need to score a lot of even-strength goals. Montreal's penalty-killing ability worries me a bit.

On that note, thank you, Canadiens, for leaving us the highest-remaining team in the Eastern Conference! :grin:

polamalubeast
04-28-2010, 10:06 PM
Best atmosphere in the league, hands down.

Thing is though, the Pens are proving to be road warriors - they play better hockey on the road than at home. So that atmosphere shouldn't bother them too much.

Should be a good series, but no disrespect...I see the Pens winning it in at least 5 games. I just can't see Halak repeating that performance, and he has to for the Habs to have any chance of winning this series.

no it's not disrespectful ...... if the habs win against pittsburgh, it'll be another big surprise

And again, the habs did not play well this year was montreal

polamalubeast
04-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Are you a Steeler fan???

I'm a fair weather Pens fan but congrats to your team for beating the caps 3 games in a row. That will be a lot of momentum for them going into this series. I look forward to our series.

Go Pens!!!

Yes, I am a big fans of the steelers since 2001. (When I was 12 years old)

steelerdude15
04-28-2010, 10:37 PM
Well congrads on your team winning tonight and thank you for making life a little easier. :thumbsup:

Godfather
04-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Thanks...I wasn't sure who to root for in Game 7. I like taking over the top seed in the East but I don't want any part of Halak in the second round.

The Habs' red jerseys are the best jerseys in the NHL.

Gnutella
04-28-2010, 10:56 PM
So were the Candiens fans booing Alexander Ovechkin because he snowed that kid earlier in the series, or because they just don't like him?

Should I expect Sidney Crosby to be booed by them?

polamalubeast
04-28-2010, 11:46 PM
So were the Candiens fans booing Alexander Ovechkin because he snowed that kid earlier in the series, or because they just don't like him?

I attend not habs game, but one thing is certain is that crosby will boo fair.

In montreal, its always boo the best player of the opposing team and AC may continue with crosby, malkin and fleury.

I'm not saying I agree with the booing and once in Montreal, he lacks class.

To be honest, for any kind of reason, sometimes I'm embarrassed by the attitude of montreal.

In montreal, its only talking about the hockey and sometimes I find it too.

Petesburgh66
04-29-2010, 12:10 AM
May the Pens destroy them.

Love Leaf nation.

steelpride12
04-29-2010, 01:18 AM
Habs are a great story this season already for barely making the playoffs and knocking off the #1 seed President trophy winning team, but I just can't see the team and Halak do that in another series.

The Habs put all their energy and physical use into the first series and having to do it against another potent offensive team stopping Sid, Geno, Staal just can not happen. Halak will need to sit on his head again for a full series. I see a W in 5 games for the Pens, but would not take the Habs lightly.

ricksteelers55
04-30-2010, 08:28 PM

Hey sup guys !!! I'm from Montreal and I totally HATEEEEE the Montreal Canadiens.Some people are saying that they have the best fans in the league which is not true at all....they might have the loudest but not the best.

To answer your question they will boo Crosby because they think that booing the best player of each team will make them play like crap.That's how they think.Just to show you how I hate the Montreal Canadiens,I'm a Flyer fan and I'm rooting for the Pens to destroy the habs.

YEAH I SAID IT....Flyers and Steelers fans at the same time !! But I'm from Montreal that is why,if we had a team that could be more physical and wouldnt treat their superstar the way they did with Patrick Roy maybe I would be a hab fan,but it's not the case !!

stlrtruck
05-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Hey sup guys !!! I'm from Montreal and I totally HATEEEEE the Montreal Canadiens.Some people are saying that they have the best fans in the league which is not true at all....they might have the loudest but not the best.

To answer your question they will boo Crosby because they think that booing the best player of each team will make them play like crap.That's how they think.Just to show you how I hate the Montreal Canadiens,I'm a Flyer fan and I'm rooting for the Pens to destroy the habs.

YEAH I SAID IT....Flyers and Steelers fans at the same time !! But I'm from Montreal that is why,if we had a team that could be more physical and wouldnt treat their superstar the way they did with Patrick Roy maybe I would be a hab fan,but it's not the case !!

You and my brother, Steelers and Flyers. What the hell happen to you two? :flap:

The best way to shut up the booing is to light the lamp, repeatedly while not allowing them to do it.

Yesterday, was just a bad excuse of execution. It seems the Pens outplayed, but didn't get into their game. Even if they did out shoot them significantly, they didn't get bodies in front of the net and when they did, it seems the Canadien's defense cranked it up. Needless to say Halak did a great job stopping a lot of those shots. Need to keep the pressure up and get some big bodies in front. Could we actually be missing Staal as an announcer suggesting yesterday?