PDA

View Full Version : Yikes! Man Decapitates Wife With Chainsaw...

revefsreleets
04-29-2010, 12:19 PM
http://www.ohio.com/news/break_news/92322669.html

DALLAS: Police are searching for a suburban Dallas man accused of decapitating his wife with a chainsaw. Lewisville police have issued an arrest warrant for 49-year-old Jose Fernando Corona that charges him with the murder of his wife, Maria Corona.
The slain 44-year-old mother of six was discovered in the street near her home Monday. A bloody trail ran from her headless body to her house. Police found two chainsaws with blood and tissue matter nearby, one of them still running.
The Dallas Morning News reported Wednesday that Lewisville police Capt. Kevin Deaver said the couple had been having marital problems.
Deaver said Jose Corona has no prior criminal history. Police are asking state and federal authorities for help locating him.

The Patriot
04-29-2010, 12:50 PM
The Dallas Morning News reported Wednesday that Lewisville police Capt. Kevin Deaver said the couple had been having marital problems.

Good job, Captain Deaver!

steelerdude15
04-29-2010, 01:46 PM
:jawdrop:

Vincent
04-29-2010, 02:18 PM
See! See! We shouldn't have let these people in!!

:couch:

AllD
04-29-2010, 03:56 PM
A bit melodramatic when a .357 would have been just as effective. Guns don't kill people, chainsaws kill people.

"Little girl, would you feel better if he were pushed out of a window?"
-Archie Bunker

smokin3000gt
04-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Whatever happened to divorce?!

43Hitman
04-29-2010, 04:04 PM
A bit melodramatic when a .357 would have been just as effective. Guns don't kill people, chainsaws kill people.

"Little girl, would you feel better if she were pushed out of a window?"
-Archie Bunker

Perhaps he was going for style points. :noidea:

xfl2001fan
04-29-2010, 04:10 PM
Whatever happened to divorce?!

For him, this was probably cheaper. No alimony, no child support...and if he's caught...he spends a lifetime in prison on taxpayer money getting 3 square meals a day.

Dino 6 Rings
04-29-2010, 04:18 PM
"how many times do I have to ask you to cut that tree down Jose? How many times until you do it. Besides, have you taken out the garbage yet? And the plumbing! When are you going to fix the faucet in the bathroom. Jose, are you even listening to me. Why don't you get a ladder and cut it from the top first, if you cut it that way its going to fall into the drive way and make a mess. Jose, when are you going to pull the weeds out of the flower garden. I want my flowers to look pretty...Jose, Nag Nag Nag Nag Nag...."

BRRRMMMMMRRMMMRMMRMRMRMRRRMMMMMRRMMMRMBBBBMRMMRMRM RMMRR

Run Jose.....Run.

43Hitman
04-29-2010, 06:30 PM
"how many times do I have to ask you to cut that tree down Jose? How many times until you do it. Besides, have you taken out the garbage yet? And the plumbing! When are you going to fix the faucet in the bathroom. Jose, are you even listening to me. Why don't you get a ladder and cut it from the top first, if you cut it that way its going to fall into the drive way and make a mess. Jose, when are you going to pull the weeds out of the flower garden. I want my flowers to look pretty...Jose, Nag Nag Nag Nag Nag...."

Run Jose.....Run.

:rofl::toofunny: :rofl:

GBMelBlount
04-29-2010, 07:53 PM

Run Jose.....Run.

Dino, THAT is without a doubt one of the funniest things i have read in my entire life! :rofl:

Galax Steeler
04-30-2010, 03:40 AM
I guess that is one way to get out of paying alamonie.

SteelMember
04-30-2010, 10:12 AM

Run Jose.....Run.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

and after she asked "do you think I look fat in this", she inquired about what would be the fastest way to lose about 15 lbs. :chuckle:

AllD
04-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Perhaps he was going for style points. :noidea:

You have to mix the gas and make sure you get the right ratio. Then you know the saw never starts on the first pull. You have to choke it and it seems like more aggrevation on top of what he had to deal with already.

MasterOfPuppets
04-30-2010, 04:10 PM
jose leatherface...
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/2391/leatherface.jpg (http://img405.imageshack.us/i/leatherface.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Polamalu Princess
04-30-2010, 04:17 PM
This is terrible, but right out of the movies. Go figure.