PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from a Saints Fan

ufsrj2
04-30-2010, 02:53 AM
Hello,

ufsrj2 here. I am a Saints fan but have always enjoyed your team as well. There have been some great games in the past. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum! Look forward to great discussion in the future.

Steelers-Saints in Superbowl XLV? Looking forward to a great season!

Galax Steeler
04-30-2010, 03:22 AM
Hello,

ufsrj2 here. I am a Saints fan but have always enjoyed your team as well. There have been some great games in the past. Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum! Look forward to great discussion in the future.

Steelers-Saints in Superbowl XLV? Looking forward to a great season!

Thanks and welcome to the board. I was pulling for the Saints in the Super Bowl.:drink:

ufsrj2
04-30-2010, 04:28 AM
Heck yeah! Still black and gold right? okay okay I know you guys are black and yellow... better stop before I wear out my welcome haha

HometownGal
04-30-2010, 06:29 AM
Hiya ufsrj2 and welcome to Steelers Fever! :wave: :drink: :tt02:

Saints are my second fave team and have been back to the days of Archie Manning. :drink:

Congrats on your SB win but this season, that Lombardi will be ours! :thumbsup: :wink:

BigBen'sSwagger
04-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Haven't paid a whole lot of attention to your off season moves this year. Who did you lose and who came in? I like your coach and was glad to see you win especially against Maning.

Love that your team took shawn peyton from the cryboys, the locals down here in San Antonio were not happy to see him go. I was!!!

steelerdude15
04-30-2010, 10:19 AM
Hello and Welcome to the forum. :wave: I hope you enjoy it here and congrads on the Saints winning their first SB! :applaudit:

NJarhead
04-30-2010, 10:30 AM
Welcome aboard! I think you'll find that the majority of Steelers fans on this MB were pulling for the Saints in the SB. Congratulations, by-the-way. Very happy for you guys.

:drink:

ufsrj2
04-30-2010, 01:25 PM
Haven't paid a whole lot of attention to your off season moves this year. Who did you lose and who came in? I like your coach and was glad to see you win especially against Maning.

Love that your team took shawn peyton from the cryboys, the locals down here in San Antonio were not happy to see him go. I was!!!

Yeah because of the final 8 rules or whatever this offseason has been quite outside of the draft. Lost Fujita at WLB which sucks... But picked up Alex Brown from the Bears, good move IMO and also Jimmy Wilkerson from the Bucs.

Yeah Payton has done wonders for the Saints! Definitely glad he's the coach.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

AllD
04-30-2010, 03:20 PM
Repeating is very tough. Did everybody notice how much classier the Saints fans are than Cowboy fans and not bandwagon fans like the Cards?

NJarhead
04-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Umm.. :doh:

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/21746-greetings-from-a-saints-fan/page__gopid__402867&#entry402867

SteelersMongol
05-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Welcome & enjoy. Rooted 4 U guys during the last SB. Congrats.

Venom
05-03-2010, 05:43 AM
Welcome and enjoy !

Nadroj 20
05-03-2010, 09:21 AM
Welcome and enjoy! I always like to hear the opinions of other teams fans.

SteelerEmpire
05-27-2010, 05:40 PM
Heck yeah! Still black and gold right? okay okay I know you guys are black and yellow... better stop before I wear out my welcome haha

Actually our brand of black and gold is supposed to be the same as this:

http://www.armybase.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/vice-chief-of-naval-operations-vcno-adm-michael-g-mullen-speaks-at-the-official-naval-service-training-command.jpg

Just sayin....