PDA

View Full Version : FDA Approves $93,000 Vaccine

SteelerEmpire
04-30-2010, 09:14 AM
These drug companies are in bed so close with the stock trading surrounding their companies that it has become very obvious when they package their products basically just to make money... another example of "money medicine". In addition, this product obviously has almost no benefit...

LINK: http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2010-04-30-prostatevaccine30_ST_N.htm

Godfather
04-30-2010, 10:49 AM
I can see the price tag--there have been billions, and probably trillions, spent on cancer research and the companies have to recover that.

But I can't see anyone in their right mind being interested in this vaccine. It's way too expensive for what you're getting.

SteelMember
04-30-2010, 11:00 AM
I can see the price tag--there have been billions, and probably trillions, spent on cancer research and the companies have to recover that.

But I can't see anyone in their right mind being interested in this vaccine. It's way too expensive for what you're getting.

Maybe they can add it to the already increasing list of manditory vaccines required before a child, male or female, can enter school. That way our shiney, new healthcare plan could possibly cover it. Free stuff is the best.

Godfather
04-30-2010, 11:05 AM
Maybe they can add it to the already increasing list of manditory vaccines required before a child, male or female, can enter school. That way our shiney, new healthcare plan could possibly cover it. Free stuff is the best.

Good point :drink:

I wouldn't put it past those assclowns in Congress.