PDA

View Full Version : Funny start to my weekend....

BlastFurnace
04-30-2010, 03:29 PM
I was in an elevator this morning and...no joke...someone farted...although silent...and it really stank. I could barely keep myself from laughing out loud.

The lady standing to my left was clearly annoyed...but didn't say anything out loud. She just turned and looked at all the men standing behind her.

MasterOfPuppets
04-30-2010, 03:34 PM
thats "terrorist like" activity ... :popcorn:

devilsdancefloor
04-30-2010, 03:38 PM
LOL you should have said " damn girl!" :sofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
04-30-2010, 03:42 PM
LOL you should have said " damn girl!" :sofunny:
or called her a disgusting pig...:toofunny:

GBMelBlount
04-30-2010, 03:43 PM
I was in an elevator this morning and...no joke...someone farted...although silent...and it really stank. I could barely keep myself from laughing out loud.

The lady standing to my left was clearly annoyed...but didn't say anything out loud. She just turned and looked at all the men standing behind her.

So are you actually saying it was NOT you?...

I would imagine the term "Blast Furnace" can mean a lot of different things....

Just sayin.

TheWarDen86
04-30-2010, 03:51 PM
lmao. That's messed up to do to a lady.

We used to "crop dust" each other in the hangar: Say a guy was working in a tight spot on the plane; you'd crawl just enough in there too and ask if he knew where so-and-so was (while letting one rip). Of course he'd say "no idea" and you'd leave. 10 seconds later....."YOU $&%*ING SON OF A *#$&$ ProfanityProfanity, etc." :chuckle:

*sigh* good times.

BlastFurnace
04-30-2010, 03:53 PM
So are you actually saying it was NOT you?...

I would imagine the term "Blast Furnace" can mean a lot of different things....

Just sayin.

I would have gladly claimed this one if it was me, but it wasn't. No doubt, it lingered for a while after the elevator went to it's next destination.

I'm 43 years old, and I still find the random fart really funny.

MasterOfPuppets
04-30-2010, 03:55 PM
lmao. That's messed up to do to a lady.

We used to "crop dust" each other in the hangar: Say a guy was working in a tight spot on the plane; you'd crawl just enough in there too and ask if he knew where so-and-so was (while letting one rip). Of course he'd say "no idea" and you'd leave. 10 seconds later....."YOU $&%*ING SON OF A *#$&$ ProfanityProfanity, etc." :chuckle:

*sigh* good times.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QSZJJc3T1RQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QSZJJc3T1RQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

GBMelBlount
04-30-2010, 03:55 PM
I would have gladly claimed this one if it was me, but it wasn't. No doubt, it lingered for a while after the elevator went to it's next destination.

I'm 43 years old, and I still find the random fart really funny.

But my mom always told that "He who denied it supplied it" :noidea:

:chuckle:

By the way, that is funny as hell! :rofl:

43Hitman
04-30-2010, 03:57 PM
:fart:

Polamalu Princess
04-30-2010, 04:23 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QSZJJc3T1RQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QSZJJc3T1RQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That is a funny video.

Polamalu Princess
04-30-2010, 04:32 PM
Okay, I have to add to this. Today I was on a field trip today with my daughter and we had a bus full of 4th and 5th graders and the adults were sitting at the front of the bus and someone (I think the guy sitting next to me) busted BIG TIME. It was so terrible it almost brought tears to my eyes. Everyone just ignored it and pretended it did not happen. We were all so “adult” about it!! If it was one of the kids they would have been giggling their pants off.

AllD
04-30-2010, 05:09 PM
Sorry, last night's kolbossi and kraut caught up quickly. I had to throw those underpants away too.

touchdownward
05-01-2010, 09:43 AM
The silent ones are the worst. Everyone in the room thinks that someone else did it and don't know who the culprit is. An audible blast removes all doubt. :chuckle:

Oh yeah, who stole those 4th and 5th graders sense of humor? I would have thought it to be total mahem when the aroma hit the back of the bus. :heha:

GBMelBlount
05-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Do women fart?

43Hitman
05-01-2010, 12:37 PM
Do women fart?

No, they poot.