PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of TD

TheKevin05
02-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Can anyone get me a good pic of the moment that bens td broke the goalline all the ones ive seen have been really bulry.

ColoradoSteelerFan
02-07-2006, 07:40 PM
This is the most clear view I have seen. I grant you its blurry but it shows you everything you need to see. The ball has clearly broken the goal line. Sure, not by much, but the rule is not, "break the goal line by a lot." It's break the goal line. Ben broke the goal line.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/rickmastfan67/Big_Ben_SB_TD.jpg

TheKevin05
02-07-2006, 07:59 PM
Yea ive seen that one some guy told me that it was to blurry and that the ball could be anything even the defenders left arm, although i dont know why ben would be holding the defenders arm where the ball should be haha.

Can i get a zoomed out clearer shot show the guy to compare.

TheKevin05
02-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Or even a picture from another angle where you can see the defenders other arm to prove to him thats not it.

SteelR1
02-07-2006, 08:03 PM
This will certainly be one of those, debated topics for the next year!!!!

TheKevin05
02-07-2006, 08:22 PM
Does anyone also know where i can get a video replay of the play?

SteelersNation7
02-07-2006, 08:35 PM
Guys I taped the game and it touches the line...it's a TD. By the way I've been a fan since 1972 I love the Steelers like no other, I do have a rooting interest,But my wife is not a football fan...and although she would be happy for me she has no interest....she did however see the tape when I reviewed it...and sad it just touched the white line,BUT bairly. My kids 7 and 12 saw and pointed at the ball (which was right on the line)
Guys they made the right call.

TheKevin05
02-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Haha I believe it, i just want something to show some people that arent believers

brianski71
02-08-2006, 12:14 AM
cant argue about facts...its a TD

but who cares if theyre bitchin.........the lombardi trophy was in its rightful place today......in da bus's hands for all of da burgh to see!!!!!!!

marksashton
02-08-2006, 12:17 AM
This is the most clear view I have seen. I grant you its blurry but it shows you everything you need to see. The ball has clearly broken the goal line. Sure, not by much, but the rule is not, "break the goal line by a lot." It's break the goal line. Ben broke the goal line.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/rickmastfan67/Big_Ben_SB_TD.jpg

That photo is not conclusive. Very easy to doctor. But it was a score regardless. How are the refs supposed to overrule a play like that? On this one the hawks fans should give it up.