PDA

View Full Version : Lynn Swann

Steelersfan2207
02-07-2006, 09:05 PM
As I was walking out the Hilton Hotel which has Revolving doors to go in and out. I looked off to my right to someone who was saying just let the revolving doors go you don't need to push them. As I looked over at the person who said it it was Lynn Swann. I said it's Swanny and then someone said it is Lynn Swann and said you better listen to him he knows what he's talking about I don't know if he knows that much about revolving doors but I thought it was funny and it was cool to be right next to him. After people figured out who it was he started walking at a really fast pace wherever he was going in the Hilton.

klick81
02-07-2006, 09:22 PM
Cool! The man spoke to you :nw:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-07-2006, 09:45 PM
You have been blessed to be in the presence of Swanny !!! :tt: Thats awesome, small world huh !

Steelersfan2207
02-07-2006, 10:08 PM
It was just funny because we thought it was like a doorsman saying it at first then we look over and we went It's Swanny .

melroseplace
02-07-2006, 10:49 PM
lol that's pretty cool. did you hear that the guy running against him dropped out of the race?

marksashton
02-08-2006, 12:26 AM
lol that's pretty cool. did you hear that the guy running against him dropped out of the race?

This may be taboo on this board but...isn't Swan a Republican? Do Pittsburgh fans support a republican? Hard to believe...

ffljaguar
02-08-2006, 02:14 AM
He could be an Alien from the planet Zar and steeler fans are going to vote for him :) Hey wait one min here maybe thats how he made all those crazy catches, hmm :globe:

tony hipchest
02-08-2006, 12:56 PM
i heard those are the largest set of revolving doors in the world (atleast 5 years ago) dont know if its true.