PDA

View Full Version : Got 9:20?

SteelKnight
05-05-2010, 06:11 PM
If you have nine minutes and 20 seconds, then relive this. It's worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/toxicxsunset#p/a/f/0/3Gs5IARvyZg

To be honest, I had more fun enjoying the Superbowls afterwards. Both times (the last 2) I was too nervous/stressed.

pete74
05-05-2010, 06:47 PM
watching that really makes me miss holmes. he did everything on that last drive with the exception of the person throwing him the ball

polamalubeast
05-05-2010, 06:53 PM
That's why I'll always respected Santonio Holmes and Ben Roethlisberger, despite their off-field problem...:tt03::hug::champs:

Galax Steeler
05-06-2010, 03:32 AM
What a game.

pete74
05-06-2010, 04:42 AM
that touchdown by Larry Fitzgerald with 2 and a half minutes left had me flipping out on Taylor for not covering him better.

SteelKnight
05-06-2010, 04:45 AM
watching that really makes me miss holmes. he did everything on that last drive with the exception of the person throwing him the ball

I know right. I wish it was his dream to leave his rough childhood other than doing things in the community to help children. He just couldn't escape MUCK CITY.

When I look at some of the other thugs, Homes specific cases don't seem all that sinister (except for the alleged glass throwing). You noticed the interest in that story disappeared once he was no longer a Steeler.

Too bad pot is illegal because he will get caught with pot again. If getting pulled over by police and a 1 game suspension didn't scare him, nothing will. They basically dropped the charges in appreciation for him making the Superbowl catch and wanting him to do well. He didn't appreciate that.

I'll tell you, the nude picture disappointed me. I had no idea about it until recently. Classy Steelers just don't put themselves in a position to be exposed like that. If that was an ex, he should have paid her what she wanted to make sure it didn't get out...seriously. I don't know the details but Peyton Manning is not on the internet.

Wonderful drive though...awesome.

SteelKnight
05-06-2010, 04:48 AM
I'm not sure why this had to be moved to "media". That's some extra category I don't visit regularly. Who has time. What are they worried that the Steelers board will get flooded with too many good videos?

SteelKnight
05-06-2010, 05:00 AM
that touchdown by Larry Fitzgerald with 2 and a half minutes left had me flipping out on Taylor for not covering him better.

I was disappointed but I figured it was some team breakdown. It was probably some zone miscommunication.

One thing I'll say.Bs that I would have wanted to try to come back at the end. There are only 2 clutch QBs in the NFL.

1. Roethlisberger
2. Brady

Not Manning, Not Farve, Not Aaron Rodgers, Not Phillip Rivers, Not Eli, Not Romo, Not McNaab.
I'm not sure about Brees. He's always scoring but when they are losing, sometimes he just loses. He'd be my 3rd choice though.

klick81
05-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Great vid, great timing. Thanks for posting.

SteelKnight
05-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Great vid, great timing. Thanks for posting.

Yeah. He's good. I'm glad he's a Steelers fan. I was really tuning in to watch unstoppable...which I watch from time to time and decided to check out his other films and found it.

If you haven't watched it, watch it. It's fun. It was done in Dec. 08. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/toxicxsunset#p/u/5/1XUdoNla4TU

AlleghanyAdams87
05-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Great video... great super bowl... great season...

Just a little thing I noticed.. Troy was on the field during our kneel-down at the end of the game? lol I wonder why

D Players especially safeties, take the back position in the victory formation often to have a last line of defense there just in case.

Mags87
05-06-2010, 10:33 PM
D Players especially safeties, take the back position in the victory formation often to have a last line of defense there just in case.

i always assumed that this was a sign of respect for Troy's talent.

Steel Mountain
05-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Gee! Thanks for costing me three hours out of my day! J/K. I got so pumped watching that video clip that I watched almost every Steeler youtube vid I could find! I am so sick of the media drama I just want to watch some ball. I wish MT would show a few of these clips to remind the men what the Steelers ARE!!!!

SMR
05-07-2010, 04:56 PM
i always assumed that this was a sign of respect for Troy's talent.

The flyin' hawaiian gets my respect regardless!

:thumbsup:

SteelKnight
05-08-2010, 07:25 AM
Gee! Thanks for costing me three hours out of my day! J/K. I got so pumped watching that video clip that I watched almost every Steeler youtube vid I could find! I am so sick of the media drama I just want to watch some ball. I wish MT would show a few of these clips to remind the men what the Steelers ARE!!!!

LOL If it makes you feel any better, I've watched the "Unstoppable" video at least 50 times (conservative estimate). One morining I woke up and the song was in my head. I just never get tired of it. I'll forget about it but when I do watch it, I'll watch it like 3 times in a row...lol

I think the first day I watched it, I watched it about 10 times (no kidding). lol I just love watching the pass from Ben to Holmes in the Arizona game (not superbowl) and the one after that aganst the Rams(on handed grab). He should have made the video 10minutes so I wouldn't look so crazy...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XUdoNla4TU

joeyssteelcurtain
08-15-2010, 10:22 AM
Man i could watch that every day now lets go get number 7

supa_fly_steeler
08-15-2010, 10:37 PM
3Gs5IARvyZg

embedded