PDA

View Full Version : What are the Seahawks really?

godhugh
02-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Type "Seattle Seahawks" into this anagram site. I think the result is fairly accurate :D.

http://emailblender.com/

Princess Alexandreia
02-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Type "Seattle Seahawks" into this anagram site. I think the result is fairly accurate :D.

Midival hawk, Royal Falcon, Military H-60H Seahawk used on aircraft carriers to pull downed pilots from the water.:dang:

Ambridge
02-07-2006, 10:30 PM
The message I kept getting was Superbowl Runner-ups.

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-07-2006, 10:39 PM

"weak-ass atheletes" I :rofl: :rofl: :chuckle: :chuckle: freakin love it

CASTEEL
02-07-2006, 10:40 PM
I keep getting something about a bird that is identified by it's annoying squawk. The sound is comparable to the sound of, get this, a group of several thousand crying babies. :busted:

WOW......

ONE FOR THE THUMB......DONE!!!

CASTEEL
02-07-2006, 10:49 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I actually went and typed Seattle Seahawks....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ONE FOR THE THUMB.....DONE!!!

Rust-Buster
02-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Dudes, I put in Pittsburgh Steelers and got, Better Ruthless Pigs.
SQUAWK!

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-07-2006, 11:15 PM
Dudes, I put in Pittsburgh Steelers and got, Better Ruthless Pigs.
SQUAWK!
I can live with being a BETTER ruthless PrideIntergerityGutsSteeler!

marksashton
02-07-2006, 11:19 PM

Weak ass athelets that dominated the Steelers but for their own screwups. Jerry who? Rushing game huh? 22 QB rating?

The sehawks have nobody (including the Steelers) to blame for their loss except themselves...and maybe a little help from the refs but that's marginal.

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Weak ass athelets that dominated the Steelers but for their own screwups. Jerry who? Rushing game huh? 22 QB rating?

The sehawks have nobody (including the Steelers) to blame for their loss except themselves...and maybe a little help from the refs but that's marginal.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=wojciechowski_gene&id=2322300

http://www.superbowl.com/gamecenter/teamstats/NFL_20060205_SEA@PIT

Where do you see domination??full 1 yd per play better avg. you did have 100yds more passing on TWICE as many attempts. Face the facts 21-10 you lost quit qualifying it!! If you don't have anyhting good to say STFO.We are tired of hearing you whine!!!

OX1947
02-07-2006, 11:50 PM
Look man, why cant we all just say that both teams played well. The Steelers just made the big plays at the right time. I thought Seattle played the best Defense I have seen all year. Their offense did well also but they just couldnt finish. Props to Seattle, props to Pittsburgh and I hope its Steelers and Seahawks again next year....

BlacknGold Bleeder
02-08-2006, 12:00 AM
Look man, why cant we all just say that both teams played well. The Steelers just made the big plays at the right time. I thought Seattle played the best Defense I have seen all year. Their offense did well also but they just couldnt finish. Props to Seattle, props to Pittsburgh and I hope its Steelers and Seahawks again next year....

I am more than happy to do so. I just hate seeing all thes people talking shit on My team, I just can't let it lie when someone says good game BUT... It is frustrating as hell,if it wasn't the same weak-ass arguments. It was an intense game for both cities fans.It would have been an even better game if BOTH teams played their A games. If anyone is a Seahawk fan looking for sympathy you'll not find it in this forum, go to a Hawk board. Just find something better to do then come in here and say "GOOD GAME BUT... "

CASTEEL
02-08-2006, 12:23 AM

OK King.... we'll all just agree to get along.... :grin:

ONE FOR THE THUMB....DONE!!!

MagicHawk
02-08-2006, 12:56 AM
Look man, why cant we all just say that both teams played well. The Steelers just made the big plays at the right time. I thought Seattle played the best Defense I have seen all year. Their offense did well also but they just couldnt finish. Props to Seattle, props to Pittsburgh and I hope its Steelers and Seahawks again next year....Our defense played well but our offense did not, they played as if were last year period. What is upsetting is that when the big game came we choked, end of story.

Maybe we will break the current trend and get a shot at you guys next year or not we'll see how it plays out. Until then congratulations World Champion Steelers. And Ox is right you won so all this crap talk does nothing productive to promote an atmosphere to talk real football with fans who are interested.

Rust-Buster
02-08-2006, 02:18 AM
I can live with being a BETTER ruthless PrideIntergerityGutsSteeler!
Aye, I think the anagrams pretty well some it up. You even got the better of the anagrams.
Look, no hate here. Just goofing a little. Hang loose bro's and here's to a rematch soon.

4xSBChamps
02-08-2006, 04:06 AM
..... all this crap talk does nothing productive to promote an atmosphere to talk real football with fans who are interested.
:cheers: :nw:

thumb 2 come
02-08-2006, 06:54 AM

Super Bowl ring STFU:busted:

luvmysteelers
02-08-2006, 10:05 AM
second best?

83-Steelers-43
02-08-2006, 10:16 AM
Seachicken fans still here?

*yawns*. Wake me when they are gone. Lame.

As for the original post, good stuff. :sofunny:

syde18T
02-08-2006, 01:13 PM
That is hilarious.....

clevestinks
02-08-2006, 03:14 PM
seahawks are all hype! I`m tired of them already!