PDA

View Full Version : Police investigating a report of rape involving Lawrence Taylor

Venom
05-06-2010, 09:43 AM
Police are investigating a reported rape involving New York Giants Hall-of-Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor.

The Town of Ramapo Police Department is currently investigating the incident, which occurred early Thursday at the Holidome Hotel in Montebello.

The 51-year-old Taylor, who currently resides in Pembroke Pines, Florida, is under arrest and awaiting formal charges.

Additional information will be released later today at a press conference that is tentatively scheduled for sometime between 2 and 4 p.m. at the Town of Ramapo Town Hall.

AllD
05-06-2010, 09:59 AM
I am surprised there was no spin mentioning BB.

Venom
05-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Now they are reporting a minor was involved. Yeeesh

klick81
05-06-2010, 10:40 AM
I've been told it's statutory rape.

MasterOfPuppets
05-06-2010, 11:17 AM
he should be suspended from announcing 4 draft picks ...:mad:

smokin3000gt
05-06-2010, 11:18 AM
And so the BB/race comparison begins...

steelerdude15
05-06-2010, 11:30 AM
And so the BB/race comparison begins...
O it probably will happen... unfortunately. :willy:

Steel_12
05-06-2010, 11:33 AM
Race shouldn't be involved in this case.

revefsreleets
05-06-2010, 11:37 AM
A 15 year old.

LT is human garbage and always has been. I don't care if the effer is green, garbage is garbage is garbage...

He recently wrecked into another car, then drove away with no brakes and 3 flat tires. TELL me he wasn't trashed...yet somehow he avoided any kind of testing for OVI.

OneForTheToe
05-06-2010, 11:59 AM
The Giants should have to forfeit one of their Super Bowl victories. Otherwise, Goodell is a racist. I can type words on the Internet and I declare it to be so.:coffee:

The Patriot
05-06-2010, 12:27 PM
Damn, I didn't know LT was like that.

OneForTheToe
05-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Well, I am not excusing him in any way .... I have always though LT was an idiot, who has been mostly given a free pass in life for his actions. Still, it is possible he was hiring a prostitute from a service and didn't know she was underage. The articles I have read seem to insinuate that the girl was a runaway that worked for a "service." Of course, he should have suspected it, and I have little sympathy for him. However, that scenario would be much different on the "slimeball scale" than say Taylor knowingly either hooking up with a 15 year- old or "ordering" one from this "service." Of course, legally he has got a big problem.

Either way he has brought discredit to the NFL. Roger Goodell must act as overlord of everything proper. It is time to start punishing former players. Then he must move on to employees of the Networks that broadcast NFL games. And finally, Goodell should seize the right to suspend fans from watching games in their own living rooms - if those fans do not act properly in their personnel lives. :wink02:

MasterOfPuppets
05-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Well, I am not excusing him in any way .... I have always though LT was an idiot, who has been mostly given a free pass in life for his actions. Still, it is possible he was hiring a prostitute from a service and didn't know she was underage. The articles I have read seem to insinuate that the girl was a runaway that worked for a "service." Of course, he should have suspected it, and I have little sympathy for him. However, that scenario would be much different on the "slimeball scale" than say Taylor knowingly either hooking up with a 15 year- old or "ordering" one from this "service." Of course, legally he has got a big problem.

Either way he has brought discredit to the NFL. Roger Goodell must act as overlord of everything proper. It is time to start punishing former players. Then he must move on to employees of the Networks that broadcast NFL games. And finally, Goodell should seize the right to suspend fans from watching games in their own living rooms - if those fans do not act properly in their personnel lives. :wink02:
:sofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
05-06-2010, 01:57 PM

Don't give the king of the morality police any ideas.

As for LT, he's effed. Even if he didn't know she's 15, he's effed. If he knowing hooked up with a 15 year old, he's scum of the lowest type.

If he ordered a prostitute and didn't know she was 15......okay, that's sorta understandable. Really can't tell the age of many girls these days. I live on the same street high school students in my city walk down. I look at these girls and they have bodies like my 22 year old GF.

MasterOfPuppets
05-06-2010, 02:03 PM
SUFFERN, N.Y. - Pro Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor was arrested Thursday in connection with the rape of a 16-year-old girl who police said was delivered to his suburban New York City hotel room against her will.

The former New York Giants linebacker was arrested early Thursday at a Holiday Inn in Suffern, said Christopher St. Lawrence, supervisor of the town of Ramapo. The victim was 16, one year below the legal age of consent in New York, St. Lawrence said.

An attorney for Taylor, Kenneth Gribetz, said he expected Taylor to be arraigned later Thursday.
“We’re confident his innocence will be proven,” he said.

Another man, Rasheed Davis, 36, was arrested in the case on charges of unlawful imprisonment, assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

Police said the girl had been staying with Davis in the Bronx for a few weeks. He beat her up, drove her to the Holiday Inn and told her she had to have sex with Taylor, police said. When she refused, Davis handed her over to Taylor, who sexually assaulted her, they said. Taylor paid her $300, which she gave to Davis, police said.

Davis “struck the young girl with his fist, kicked her and brought her to the Holiday Inn against her will,” NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said.

On the way back from Suffern, the girl sent text messages to her uncle spelling out what had happened, Browne said. The uncle then went to the NYPD, he said.

There was no phone number listed at the address provided by police for Davis and it wasn’t clear if he had an attorney. His relationship with the girl was unclear.

The Bronx district attorney’s office refused to comment.

Ramapo Supervisor Christopher St. Lawrence told the Journal News that the victim was a runaway who was brought by a pimp to the hotel where Taylor was staying.

"She was a runaway since March and there was a pimp involved," St. Lawrence told the Lower Hudson Valley newspaper. "She got punched in the face. We're not sure who did it."

The police got involved after the girl texted her uncle as the pimp drove her down to the Bronx, St. Lawrence told the newspaper. The uncle called the New York City Police Department and officers met the pimp's car in the city, St. Lawrence said.

The police took statements from the girl and arrested the pimp.

Taylor was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1999 and competed in ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” last year. He had a highly publicized struggle with drug addiction and has had multiple legal run-ins since retiring from football.

A quick, fierce and athletic linebacker who redefined his position, Taylor anchored the Giants’ defense and led New York to Super Bowls titles in 1987 and 1991. He was selected to the NFL’s 75th Anniversary All-Time Team.
“We’re confident his innocence will be proven,” he said.

Another man, Rasheed Davis, 36, was arrested in the case on charges of unlawful imprisonment, assault and endangering the welfare of a child.

Police said the girl had been staying with Davis in the Bronx for a few weeks. He beat her up, drove her to the Holiday Inn and told her she had to have sex with Taylor, police said. When she refused, Davis handed her over to Taylor, who sexually assaulted her, they said. Taylor paid her $300, which she gave to Davis, police said.

Davis “struck the young girl with his fist, kicked her and brought her to the Holiday Inn against her will,” NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said.

On the way back from Suffern, the girl sent text messages to her uncle spelling out what had happened, Browne said. The uncle then went to the NYPD, he said.

There was no phone number listed at the address provided by police for Davis and it wasn’t clear if he had an attorney. His relationship with the girl was unclear.

The Bronx district attorney’s office refused to comment.

Ramapo Supervisor Christopher St. Lawrence told the Journal News that the victim was a runaway who was brought by a pimp to the hotel where Taylor was staying.

"She was a runaway since March and there was a pimp involved," St. Lawrence told the Lower Hudson Valley newspaper. "She got punched in the face. We're not sure who did it."

The police got involved after the girl texted her uncle as the pimp drove her down to the Bronx, St. Lawrence told the newspaper. The uncle called the New York City Police Department and officers met the pimp's car in the city, St. Lawrence said.

The police took statements from the girl and arrested the pimp.

Taylor was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1999 and competed in ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” last year. He had a highly publicized struggle with drug addiction and has had multiple legal run-ins since retiring from football.

A quick, fierce and athletic linebacker who redefined his position, Taylor anchored the Giants’ defense and led New York to Super Bowls titles in 1987 and 1991. He was selected to the NFL’s 75th Anniversary All-Time Team.[/QUOTE]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36987069/ns/sports-nfl?GT1=43001

revefsreleets
05-06-2010, 02:05 PM
The problem is that LT has left a LONG trail of slime behind him his whole life. In his case, this isn't an isolated incident where he just had the misfortune of being unlucky and caught, it's a pattern of deviant and malignant behavior that we probably only know the very tip of the iceberg of.

steelerdude15
05-06-2010, 02:26 PM
Still, it is possible he was hiring a prostitute from a service and didn't know she was underage. The articles I have read seem to insinuate that the girl was a runaway that worked for a "service." Of course, he should have suspected it, and I have little sympathy for him.
It is very true he might have not known her age, anyone can easily look much older with make up, facial hair, etc. It is also true that LT has had a lot of issues and that makes it look even worse. O well... we'll just have to wait and see in the news conference.

Venom
05-06-2010, 02:45 PM
After listening to the press conference , whos shoes would you rather be in right this second, Big Ben or Lawrence Taylor

Fire Haley
05-06-2010, 02:54 PM
So he went to get a hooker so he didn't end up like Ben and picked a 15 y/o runaway.

There goes another jersey to the back of the closet

Galax Steeler
05-06-2010, 02:59 PM
So he went to get a hooker so he didn't end up like Ben and picked a 15 y/o runaway.

:toofunny:

vindrow
05-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Waiting on the media to somehow pin this on Ben.

Venom
05-06-2010, 03:13 PM
I cant believe that the cop during the press conference told everyone there , on the radio and over the tv airwaves Lawrence Taylors home address .

Venom
05-06-2010, 03:15 PM
Anyone here on this board want to buy a very used Lawrence Taylor's home jersey , lol .

Dino 6 Rings
05-06-2010, 04:04 PM
This is the same Lawrence Taylor that admitted to using cocaine DURING a game right?

Psyychoward86
05-06-2010, 06:06 PM
Considering his criminal history he probably did it...

Fire Haley
05-07-2010, 04:26 PM
The law is pretty clear - in NY if you are 21 or older and have intercourse with a girl under 17, it's statutory rape.

End of message - it doesn't matter if he knew or not, doesn't matter if there was consent or not - you're guilty.

http://www.slc.edu/offices-services/security/assault/Penal_Law.html

§130.25 Rape in the third degree.

A person is guilty of rape in the third degree when:

He or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person who is incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than seventeen years old;
Being twenty-one years old or more, he or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person less than seventeen years old; or
He or she engages in sexual intercourse with another person without such person’s consent where such lack of consent is by reason of some factor other than incapacity to consent.
Rape in the third degree is a class E felony.

even if he didn't have intercourse with her and there was some other type of sexual contact, he's hosed

§130.40 Criminal sexual act in the third degree.

A person is guilty of criminal sexual act in the third degree when:

He or she engages in oral sexual conduct or anal sexual conduct with a person who is incapable of consent by reason of some factor other than being less than seventeen years old.
Being twenty-one years old or more, he or she engages in oral sexual conduct or anal sexual conduct with a person less than seventeen years old; Criminal sexual act in the third degree is a class E felony.

SMR
05-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Waiting on the media to somehow pin this on Ben.

:rofl:

SteelerEmpire
05-07-2010, 05:02 PM
He admitted to paying for sex LINK: http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/37022763/ns/sports-nfl/
So the girl was 16 and its a law that your toast even if she lied and said she was 19.
So looks like the only way he'll get out of this is if he comes off some major money and basically buys his way out of it... because justice IS for sale... you know.

SMR
05-07-2010, 05:07 PM

lol. sorry, but I'm glad I don't have THAT jersey. Whew!

Fire Haley
05-07-2010, 10:04 PM
Busted

Feds: Lawrence Taylor admitted paying for sex

NEW YORK - Disgraced gridiron great Lawrence Taylor admitted paying for sex at a suburban Holiday Inn where police say he raped a 16-year-old runaway, federal prosecutors said Friday in a criminal complaint against the girl’s alleged pimp.

The papers filed in federal court in Manhattan refer to Taylor only as “Client-1.”

In the paperwork, authorities claim the Pro Football Hall of Famer told police following his arrest on Thursday that he had taken a car service from Newark International Airport to the hotel north of New York City to meet “Victim-1.”

Taylor told investigators that after “engaging in sex acts” with the victim, he paid her $300 in cash, the complaint says. The man charged in the complaint, Rasheed Davis, had told the Giants legend that the girl was 19, the court papers say.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/37022763/ns/sports-nfl/

----------------

What do I always say?

Deny
Deny
Deny

tony hipchest
05-07-2010, 10:50 PM
is there anyone who still believes that ben should give up on legal engagements with girls at a bar (or hotel workers) in favor of illegal transgressions with a prostitute?

stillers4me
05-08-2010, 05:40 AM
is there anyone who still believes that ben should give up on legal engagements with girls at a bar (or hotel workers) in favor of illegal transgressions with a prostitute?

I'm just happy that people are talking about an NFL players sex life, and it's not Ben's..........

:popcorn:

AllD
05-08-2010, 07:41 AM
He should have went to the Bunny Ranch.

Fire Haley
05-08-2010, 07:53 AM
He's in handcuffs because he admitted to porking a 16 y/o hooker...

She was 16 = statutory rape.

End of story

AllD
05-08-2010, 09:03 AM
She didn't look 16 and she brought me a beer.

silver & black
05-08-2010, 10:26 AM
He's in handcuffs because he admitted to porking a 16 y/o hooker...

She was 16 = statutory rape.

End of story

:thmbup:

Fire Haley
05-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Actually, I really don't give a crap if he's innocent or not. He's not my problem.

LambertIsGod58
05-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Feb. 14, 1986: Enters six-week drug-rehab program in Houston, stays one week.

March 20, 1986: Admits in public statement that he has received help for substance abuse.

Aug. 29, 1988: Given 30-day, four-game suspension for second violation of NFL's drugabuse policy for cocaine use.

March 1989: Fails breath test when police find him asleep behind the wheel of his Jeep beside the Garden State Parkway in N.J.

May 10, 1989: Acquitted in Saddlebrook, N.J., of drunken driving charges.

Oct. 1995: Tries to choke a reporter after a Giants practice.

April 16, 1996: Driver's license suspended for outstanding parking tickets in Newark, N.J.

May 3, 1996: One of 15 arrested in Myrtle Beach, S.C., for allegedly trying to buy $100 worth of crack from undercover police while in town for a celebrity golf tourney. Charges dropped when LT agrees to 60 hours of public service.

June 4, 1997: Pleaded guilty to filing false 1990 income-tax return and failing to report $48,000 income from the now-defunct LT Sports Club in East Rutherford, N.J.

May 13, 1998: Arrested in his New Jersey home in a roundup of deadbeat parents. Released after about 10 hours in jail when a friend pays $6,000 in child support and for an outstanding traffic violation.

Oct. 19, 1998: Arrested again, this time in Florida, for allegedly buying $50 in crack from an undercover cop and for possessing drug paraphernalia.

Nov. 2009: Arrested in Miami for leaving the scene of an accident.

May 6, 2010: Arrested and accused of raping a teenage girl at a hotel in Suffern, N.Y.

Alex G.
05-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Article: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/the-lawrence-taylor-story-yet-another-foolish-athlete

Lately the sports pages seem to have more crime stories than any other sections. Every day this week someone accused an athlete of murder, sexual assault or drug abuse. It’s almost enough to make fans long for the petty little adultery and recruiting racial innuendo scandals that April provided us with.

Lawrence Taylor is the latest example in a long line of dumb athletes getting stuck in even dumber predicaments.

By now, everyone has heard the story. Taylor, a true NFL legend, was arrested on Thursday for allegedly having sex with a beaten, 16-year-old prostitute. He faces charges of third-degree rape, patronizing a prostitute, etc. (He said she lied to him and claimed she was 19.)

The only thing Taylor hasn't been accused of up to this point is having good judgment.

This is a man who admittedly abused alcohol and drugs throughout his life. A superstar athlete who had admitted to sending prostitutes to the rooms of opposing teams during his career in hopes of tiring them out before games. The player who once showed up to a team’s practice in handcuffs because a couple of call girls wanted to try them out, but ended up losing the key.
Taylor was a fool before his career in the professional ranks started and remained one to this very day.

By his own admission, Taylor is no stranger to hiring prostitutes.

He claims he did not have sexual intercourse with the 16-year-old teenage accuser. Rather, Taylor somehow accidentally ended up alone in a Holiday Inn room after midnight with a teenage prostitute police say Taylor paid $300.

Forget the things we still don’t know about the night in question, just look at the facts of that police have confirmed.

A 16-year-old girl showed up to the NFL legend’s hotel room. Her face showed clear markings from a beating she received earlier. Taylor paid her $300.

Taylor’s current wife, upon hearing the charges levied against her husband, said the accuser wasn’t Taylor’s type. Apparently the NFL star usually cheats with a different-looking style of women.

It’s hard to end this article with a witty comment because the endless pattern of foolish athletes doing stupid things is getting exhausting. It’s not that sportswriters are looking for negative things to write about, it’s just that athletes keep giving writers endless material.
Here’s a little recap of the past few months in sports headlines courtesy of Kansas City Star columnist Jason Whitlock:

“L.T. knocked a nameless Virginia lacrosse player accused of murdering his former girlfriend out of the headlines. The Virginia lacrosse player momentarily overshadowed Miami general manager Jeff Ireland’s “is-your-mama-a-prostitute?” gaffe. Ireland provided some cover for Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, who recently avoided prosecution from sexual-assault charges.

And Big Ben was about the only thing stealing any spotlight from recovering sex addict Tiger Woods.”

Congratulations Mr. Taylor. When it comes to recapping this year in sports, you’re perfectly situated in a group featuring an alleged murderer, a twice-accused-of-sexual-assault fool, and a nympho sex addict.

JPPT1974
05-09-2010, 09:34 PM
Lawrence Taylor out of all of the troubles with the law he has been with, this is by far, the serious one!

Psyychoward86
05-09-2010, 10:30 PM
Feb. 14, 1986: Enters six-week drug-rehab program in Houston, stays one week.

March 20, 1986: Admits in public statement that he has received help for substance abuse.

Aug. 29, 1988: Given 30-day, four-game suspension for second violation of NFL's drugabuse policy for cocaine use.

March 1989: Fails breath test when police find him asleep behind the wheel of his Jeep beside the Garden State Parkway in N.J.

May 10, 1989: Acquitted in Saddlebrook, N.J., of drunken driving charges.

Oct. 1995: Tries to choke a reporter after a Giants practice.

April 16, 1996: Driver's license suspended for outstanding parking tickets in Newark, N.J.

May 3, 1996: One of 15 arrested in Myrtle Beach, S.C., for allegedly trying to buy $100 worth of crack from undercover police while in town for a celebrity golf tourney. Charges dropped when LT agrees to 60 hours of public service.

June 4, 1997: Pleaded guilty to filing false 1990 income-tax return and failing to report $48,000 income from the now-defunct LT Sports Club in East Rutherford, N.J.

May 13, 1998: Arrested in his New Jersey home in a roundup of deadbeat parents. Released after about 10 hours in jail when a friend pays $6,000 in child support and for an outstanding traffic violation.

Oct. 19, 1998: Arrested again, this time in Florida, for allegedly buying $50 in crack from an undercover cop and for possessing drug paraphernalia.

Nov. 2009: Arrested in Miami for leaving the scene of an accident.

May 6, 2010: Arrested and accused of raping a teenage girl at a hotel in Suffern, N.Y.

from riches to rags :doh:

HometownGal
05-10-2010, 07:07 AM
LT has always been an arrogant prick. These newest accusations don't surprise me in the least. :shake01:

The guy can't dance for shit either. :chuckle:

zulater
05-11-2010, 06:21 AM
LT is an idiot always has been always will be.If ( when) he goes to jail for this it will be deserved.

That said if prostitution were legal and regulated like it should be then chances are Taylor wouldn't have resorted to using a pimp, and instead would have gone to a legal brothel where the woman were all of age and there of their own free will.

The government is doing no one any favors by keeping the worlds oldest profession illegal.

Dino 6 Rings
05-11-2010, 11:11 AM
LT is an idiot always has been always will be.If ( when) he goes to jail for this it will be deserved.

That said if prostitution were legal and regulated like it should be then chances are Taylor wouldn't have resorted to using a pimp, and instead would have gone to a legal brothel where the woman were all of age and there of their own free will.

The government is doing no one any favors by keeping the worlds oldest profession illegal.

I agree, regulate it, tax it, make the tricksters get tested, make them use protection, make it cleaner and safer for everyone. And Legalize it. Stop making it a "crime" when all that does is put people into very dangerous situations.

steelerdude15
05-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Lawrence Taylor will use masturbation as a defense against third-degree rape charges, according to TMZ on Wednesday.
http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/05/13/report-lts-newest-defense-self-satisfaction/?icid=main|main|dl1|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fnfl.fanhous e.com%2F2010%2F05%2F13%2Freport-lts-newest-defense-self-satisfaction%2F
:rofl:

MasterOfPuppets
05-16-2010, 01:10 AM
16-year-old hooker told friend: I didn't have sex with Taylor

By DAN MANGAN

Last Updated: 4:25 PM, May 13, 2010

Posted: 10:08 PM, May 12, 2010

The 16-year-old hooker whose claims about having sex with ex-Giant Lawrence Taylor led to a rape charge against him actually bragged to a friend about making “easy money” because “I didn’t even have to f— him,” a source told The Post.

The friend, who drove with the hooker to meet Taylor that night, has given a sworn statement that the girl told her immediately afterward that the Hall of Famer merely engaged in masturbation before paying her $300 — not sexual intercourse or oral sex, said the source.

If what the friend saying is true, the source noted, “that clears him of rape-3” — the third-degree rape charge lodged against Taylor, 51, for the May 6 tryst in a Rockland County hotel.

MORE:

Lawrence Taylor engaged in 'self love' -- not rape: report

“This is reasonable doubt,” said the source, noting that there has to be sexual intercourse with an underage person to sustain that felony charge.

The friend — a stripper who lived with the hooker and accused pimp Rasheed Davis in The Bronx — told investigators she has come forward to contradict the hooker’s tale to cops because of “three things: they didn’t have sex, she’s lying, and he’s innocent,” according to the source.

Rockland County prosecutors, who are handling the rape case against Taylor, did not respond to a request for comment.

Taylor’s lawyer, Arthur Aidala, declined to comment today.

But after Taylor was freed on $75,000 bond last week Aidala had said L.T. “didn’t have sex with anybody, period.”

The source said the hooker’s friend also has told probers that the girl lied when she told cops that Davis beat her that night because she initially refused to go to Taylor’s room.

In fact, the friend has said, Davis slapped her with an open hand and kicked her because the hooker had told him her sister’s boyfriend had stolen brandy and marijuana from the pimp’s house, according to the source.

And, when a buddy of Taylor’s called to ask Davis for a hooker for the former Giant, “She was excited to make some money,” according to the source.

Davis, the hooker and the friend then drove to a Holiday Inn in Suffern, NY, where Taylor had rented a suite. In the hooker’s purse was a bottle of brandy — given to her by the friend — that was later found by cops in Taylor’s room, the source said.

The underage girl told The Post last weekend that when she went into Taylor’s suite “the lights were off and he didn’t see my face was bruised,” the girl recounted. “Lawrence asked me my age and I told him I was 19.”

She said she feared for her life if she didn’t have sex with Taylor, although she also said he didn’t force himself on her.

“If I didn’t go through with it, [Taylor] would’ve called Rasheed and there would have been consequences,“ she said. “God knows what would’ve happened if I didn’t go through with it.”

But in fact, her friend has told investigators, when she left the hotel and “comes into the car, she’s bragging that she was able to make money and ‘I didn’t even have to f— him,’ ” according to the source.

Davis was arrested early May 6 when he returned to The Bronx with the girl, who had text-messaged her uncle, who in turn alerted cops. He faces a federal sex-trafficking charge.

Taylor was busted shortly afterward when the girl told cops about their tryst in the hotel.

The hooker’s friend said that the underage girl began living with her and Davis in late April with the knowledge of the girl’s uncle and her sister, according to the source. The friend also has said the girl began dancing at several strip clubs and then turning tricks to pay $150 per week in rent to Davis, the source said.

“This was totally by her own free will,” the source said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/year_old_hooker_told_friend_didn_EUleuauBQn4hnDgnx IsvfL#ixzz0o2KhjCSE

steeldawg
05-16-2010, 06:22 AM
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/year_old_hooker_told_friend_didn_EUleuauBQn4hnDgnx IsvfL#ixzz0o2KhjCSE

Wow!, who do you believe? The hooker, the stripper, the pimp, or LT? :noidea:

zulater
05-16-2010, 10:06 AM
Wow!, who do you believe? The hooker, the stripper, the pimp, or LT? :noidea:

Some pictures have come foward that support LT's version of events.

http://cinematicallycorrect.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/masturbating-bear.jpg?w=252&h=283

:chuckle:

zulater
05-16-2010, 07:45 PM
By the way, do i beleive that LT payed a hooker 300 bucks not to have sex with him and just watch him jerk off? Hell no, and I'll bet he's paying the witness that said it's so a helluva lot more than 300 to claim that.