PDA

View Full Version : New York Jets Fans Confident: Predict 15-1 Season

polamalubeast
05-06-2010, 03:04 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/388267-new-york-jets-fans-confident-predict-15-1-season

New York Jets Fans Confident: Predict 15-1 Season
by Zach Berger Written on May 05, 2010

Per an ESPN Sports Nation Poll, Jets fans have predicted a 15-win season in 2010. And it wasn't close either, most of those 15 games were voted by 80 percent of fans as wins. They voted for a perfect home record of 8-0 and a road record of 7-1, the only loss of the season coming in New England. It looks like Rex's confidence has spread like a contagious disease. Rex came in with a swagger as early as his first press conference after signing with the Jets, proclaiming that he will win a Super Bowl in New York. Soon enough...

AllD
05-06-2010, 03:22 PM
When they don't go 15-1 they can always brag about their stats.

Venom
05-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Oh please ., if there is a God , dont let the Jets even get near double digit wins . I wont hear the end of it here in New York City .

stlrtruck
05-06-2010, 06:48 PM
Oh please ., if there is a God , dont let the Jets even get near double digit wins . I wont hear the end of it here in New York City .

Come on Venom, let them have their double digit regular season, then get pounded in their first playoff game! Now wouldn't that be more entertaining for you? :drink:

NJarhead
05-06-2010, 06:53 PM
I only have one question: What frame of reference do Jets fans have to gauge/predict success?

:coffee:

stillers4me
05-06-2010, 06:56 PM
I only have one question: What frame of reference do Jets fans have to gauge/predict success?

They have our superbowl MVP so they think they are us? :noidea:

RoethlisBURGHer
05-06-2010, 11:23 PM
Hell, let them go 16-0. So this way when they meet the Steelers in the AFC Championship Game....they are all ****y. Then the Steelers go on to whoop their asses on the way to Lombardi #7.

steelwalls
05-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Oh the pressure....when they lose their season opener..lol

steelerdude15
05-06-2010, 11:33 PM
Come on Venom, let them have their double digit regular season, then get pounded in their first playoff game! Now wouldn't that be more entertaining for you? :drink:
Sounds like the Bengals. :chuckle:

Galax Steeler
05-07-2010, 03:40 AM
Let them crow now we will see what happens when the season begins.

Kaeg
05-07-2010, 06:06 AM
If they are that good, why do they have their only loss against the *Patriots? Are they that much in their heads? Are they still that good? Sounds like it will be Brady winning the SB this year this he's the only one that can beat the 15-1 Jets.

steelerohio
05-07-2010, 07:33 AM
They're just shooting off the mouth...

SteelerEmpire
05-07-2010, 09:12 AM
This is IF they build on last season... and IF their NFL opponents has'ent gotten any better this year...

Edman
05-07-2010, 09:19 AM
For a franchise that has been nothing more than mediocre since 1969, the Jets fans sure are an arrogant bunch. Gonna be funny should they tank this year.

SteelMember
05-07-2010, 09:27 AM
Ahhh.

Paper Champions.

We'll see what they say if they get they're "great season" just to eliminated in the playoffs... again.

XxKnightxX
05-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Baltimore- Rex might have an edge but Harbaugh can surprise him W
New England- Brady will have his payback L
@ Miami- Too much wildcat and Henne has Marshall to throw to L
@ Buffalo- Still warm enough to whoop em W
Vikings- IF Lord Favre is back expect blood to be drawn, Jets get their revenge W
@ Denver- Denver Run D vs Jets Run game= Jets ...W
BYE
Green Bay- Sanchez will be a liability on this one and Rex Blitzing wont help L
@Detroit- Tomato Can W
@Cleveland- I say Jets Win, but The Dookies can pull off an Upset as well W
Houston- Schaub will be eaten Alive W
Cincinnati- Hard to say, If palmer has his groove they will beat em L
@ New England- that aint gonna happen L
Miami- Theyll be good at home W
@ Pittsburgh- Sanchez worst nightmare in years, you havent played till you played in the Burgh. Steelers win . L
@ Chicago- Good luck trying to win in Chi town in December. L
Buffalo- Tomato can so W

9-7 people. The Dream team lol

Nadroj 20
05-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Way to early to predict anything but with their D and running game, then the additions they've made in the offseason i can see them being successful.

Like others said though they have nothing other then a peice of paper to predict how good they will be so I'm not completely sold on them or anything, just saying it wont be a shock at all if they did win 11 or 12 games. I dont see 15 though.