PDA

View Full Version : You boys is some sorry winners

Bad Mojo
02-07-2006, 11:04 PM
That`s right you all are sorry winners. I has seen some losers in my life, but none as sorry as you. You all cant win and take the win, but you gots to cry baby about it as well. I has looked at many of the posts you all made and just about all of them has something about being sorry for yourselves. Get down to it and just blow it now cuz you sure dont want to carry this all stuff back to your people. Learn how to act and know whats going on, stop saying we is the victim here and you all need to know our problems. They way I go is the way things are and I hates to see peoples like you talking this a way. You has got all there is and it not be enough or what? Cant you just say hey what up be with that and let that be? I has people who has lost it all and I mean nothing left, but theys dont say hey feel sorry for me and baby me. Yous all need to know what bad luck be before yous say Is got bad luck. Ol mojo tell it like it is and you dont like it you come look for mojo ifn you got what yous need. Isl tell you this now sos you wont be needing help again. gets yous some before it be too late. And that be that and no more.

NDSteelerFan
02-07-2006, 11:06 PM
Lets hear it for the drunk Cajun everybody!

tony hipchest
02-07-2006, 11:09 PM
Lets hear it for the drunk Cajun everybody!
:sofunny: lmao :sofunny:

drizze99
02-07-2006, 11:10 PM
WTF are you saying? STFU you illiterate bastard.

bozz723
02-07-2006, 11:11 PM
That`s right you all are sorry winners. I has seen some losers in my life, but none as sorry as you. You all cant win and take the win, but you gots to cry baby about it as well. I has looked at many of the posts you all made and just about all of them has something about being sorry for yourselves. Get down to it and just blow it now cuz you sure dont want to carry this all stuff back to your people. Learn how to act and know whats going on, stop saying we is the victim here and you all need to know our problems. They way I go is the way things are and I hates to see peoples like you talking this a way. You has got all there is and it not be enough or what? Cant you just say hey what up be with that and let that be? I has people who has lost it all and I mean nothing left, but theys dont say hey feel sorry for me and baby me. Yous all need to know what bad luck be before yous say Is got bad luck. Ol mojo tell it like it is and you dont like it you come look for mojo ifn you got what yous need. Isl tell you this now sos you wont be needing help again. gets yous some before it be too late. And that be that and no more.

Wait...umm..huh ? What ?

Koopa
02-07-2006, 11:18 PM
hey everyone......this is what happens when you drop out of school, so STAY IN SCHOOL, so you don't look like a dumb ass on the internet when you are typing something on the internet

theSteeler
02-07-2006, 11:21 PM
I think someone spiked his starbucks latte...

Koopa
02-07-2006, 11:26 PM
uh oh...this dude is sending me e-threats now

Mojo really not like you. You be good now and not curse at mojo and mojo not curse you boy. I knows you and what yous is.

well boy, **** YOU

drizze99
02-07-2006, 11:32 PM
uh oh...this dude is sending me e-threats now

well boy, **** YOU

LMFAO!! I got that too!

Brady12
02-07-2006, 11:38 PM

So... How are the Los Angeles Rams doing these days?

Hammer67
02-07-2006, 11:40 PM
Haha...the freaks come out of the woodwork...:dang: :rolleyes:

OX1947
02-07-2006, 11:52 PM
Man, I feel real good. World Champions and there is not a mojo on the planet that can change it.

Brady12
02-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Man, I feel real good. World Champions and there is not a mojo on the planet that can change it.

Yet there are several people who think they can.. Maybe a good part of not winning a 4th title in 5 years lol.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-08-2006, 12:18 AM
Listen up bad mojoe.. take your punk ass and shut your pie hole !! We're tired of people like you around here.. if you've got something constructive to say, say it...if you've got nothing but more posts like that save us the boredom of reading your pointless thoughts.

CASTEEL
02-08-2006, 01:20 AM
This cat reminds me of being at Disneyland.....

My wife and I like to take our kids to Disneyland every time we are down south (I live in central CA) to UCLA for my daughters appointments........

....anyways, there is a place in New Orleans Square that you can sit late at night (or any time of day you wish, I just prefer night) and have a mint julep and some fritters. If you're in the right place, you can listen to a recording of an old mojo lady in the upstairs balcony!!! She sounds an awful lot like this cat is writing. Of course, she doesn't throw out all the insults and threats.......just the language that reminds me of her...... :grin:

ONE FOR THE THUMB....DONE!!!

3 to be 4
02-08-2006, 04:53 AM
Mojo sounds like a Raiders fan. Is that you, Tha Rock?

Ambridge
02-08-2006, 07:46 AM
Damn!!

That garbage took me about fifteen minutes to try and read.......plus it was starting to give me a headache as well.

Suitanim
02-08-2006, 07:52 AM
(Adapted from the Joe Jackson song "Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby")

Is you is or is you ain't a baby?
The way you're actin' lately leaves no doubt
Yous is still a baby-baby
Seems the flame in your teams heart's done gone out

A squak is a creature that has always been strange
Just when you're sure of one win
You find it's gone and made a change
Is you is or is you ain't a baby

SalukiSteelers
02-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Okay, who is REALLY this mojo guy? It's a great joke.

TexaSteeler
02-08-2006, 11:00 AM

Is Austin Powers still looking for you?

tony hipchest
02-08-2006, 11:04 AM
who dey? we dey! lol

clevestinks
02-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Yuz iz a dummy!

LambertIsGod58
02-08-2006, 05:38 PM

Please translate to English......

CASTEEL
02-08-2006, 11:56 PM
I took a small part of the OP's message and put it in the Email Blender (http://emailblender.com/)

It is an anagram creator that uses all the letters of the original sentence and makes a new sentence (for those who don't recall what an anagram is :grin:).

I think It makes just as much sense this way, and is just as easy to read too!!! :grin:

Here's what I got:

Salutary or garishly hotter. Womanish, slimy, senior sereneness. Sensuous yearly of on obituary. Now lanky, authentic, undatable wit. Blow out sociably battiest gray. Yo-ho-ho! Steadfastly outspoken am. Table maladjusted, loathful moan. Smooth shabbier, gorgeous infantry. Wondrous styled vegetation.

I especially like the "yo-ho-ho" part... LOL....

ONE FOR THE THUMB....DONE!!!

WeNowHave5
02-08-2006, 11:58 PM

Dude, you are either drunk or you need to consider on learning the English Language

WeNowHave5
02-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Listen up bad mojoe.. take your punk ass and shut your pie hole !! We're tired of people like you around here.. if you've got something constructive to say, say it...if you've got nothing but more posts like that save us the boredom of reading your pointless thoughts.

actually i'd like him to hang out. Trying to read and understand his vocabulary and overall sentence structure (or lack of structure) is quite challenging

silver & black
02-09-2006, 10:12 AM
That thar's funny. I don't care who y'are! Git er dun!!!

That has to be just about the most illiterate post I have ever seen on any message board!

silver & black
02-09-2006, 10:15 AM
Mojo sounds like a Raiders fan. Is that you, Tha Rock?
Please, don't put this Raider fan in that category.

mikespad
02-09-2006, 11:00 AM
that is how we ROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!
****in Stillers!

purplepenguin
02-09-2006, 02:54 PM
WOW! That was some reading. I have a migraine now.

Livinginthe past
02-09-2006, 03:27 PM
Thats alot of responses for a 1-and-out poster.

NM

luvmysteelers
02-09-2006, 05:45 PM
First the teletubbies and now this. I'm going to have to start smoking crack before reading some of these things. Nothing makes sense all of a sudden! :rolleyes:

SteelCityMan786
02-09-2006, 06:32 PM

STOP..STFU! STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD

Suitanim
02-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Thats alot of responses for a 1-and-out poster.

NM

You could have been a bit more creative with your own post, or were you one of those few who actually thought this guy was coming back?

BlitzburghRockCity
02-09-2006, 06:51 PM
this dude is a complete idiot !