PDA

View Full Version : Recommeded Viewing for Hawks Fans, "Ground Hog Day"

Rust-Buster
02-08-2006, 04:33 AM
It appears the Seattle Seahawks had to endure one more Ground Hog Day, before they can taste the final victory. They got a whiff of the prize, and let it pass through their hands. Just like the dropped balls of yesteryear, once again the Hawks didn?t pull in the prize. Hawk fans can only hope, their team had enough of a glimpse of the title that they will come back next year with another lesson learned, and this time act upon it.
Until the next season, I recommend the movie "Ground Hog Day" Pittsburgh fans should enjoy this too, because of the Pittsburgh back story.
Congrats to the Steelers.
Next year in Miami.

MagicHawk
02-08-2006, 05:26 AM
It appears the Seattle Seahawks had to endure one more Ground Hog Day, before they can taste the final victory. They got a whiff of the prize, and let it pass through their hands. Just like the dropped balls of yesteryear, once again the Hawks didn’t pull in the prize. Hawk fans can only hope, their team had enough of a glimpse of the title that they will come back next year with another lesson learned, and this time act upon it.
Until the next season, I recommend the movie "Ground Hog Day" Pittsburgh fans should enjoy this too, because of the Pittsburgh back story.
Congrats to the Steelers.
Next year in Miami.
Interesting take and I agree somewhat, because I also know that the Steelers took 40+ years to change the culture of their team and to start being recognized as winners, and later came recognition on a national scale. The moral of story is that things can change if a person/team is willing to listen and change themselves. And champions do this as a matter of course, we will see if the Seahawks are at that level next year.

tony hipchest
02-08-2006, 12:50 PM
punxatawny phil did predict the steelers to win.

on a serious note i dont think the seahawks will have the playoff missing slide that has hit the past 5 teams who lost the sb. just re-sign alexander. and keep stevens from insulting any future hall of famers who may be on their schedule.