PDA

View Full Version : peter King Reports Tom Brady is Bi-...

tony hipchest
05-11-2010, 07:40 PM
...coastal.

pretty much the politically correct version of saying he takes it in the ass from sea to shining sea.

Tom Brady emerges from shadows of offseason
(i.e. "tom brady comes out of closet")

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/peter_king/05/09/mmqb.tom.brady/index.html

I'm leading with Tom Brady breaking his offseason silence to discuss his bi-coastal life, hopes for his team, a charity he is very bullish on and how much his world has spun in the past few years.

"Life changes,'' he said from California Saturday morning -- at a very dad-like time of 8 a.m. Pacific -- while watching his sons. "You've got to be able to change with it.''

Brady tries to disappear in the offseason, which is difficult given his own star power and that of his wife, model Gisele Bundchen. He's bi-coastal now, living part-time in the Boston area and in Los Angeles, and we don't see him much other than through the prying eyes of the paparazzi. But he surfaced Saturday to talk for a half-hour because he wanted to promote a passion of his -- the 11th annual Audi Best Buddies Challenge: Hyannis Port, a flag-football game (he'll be quarterbacking) at Harvard on June 4 and a bike ride from Boston to Cape Cod the next day.

thanks for the innuendos peter. so funny it had to be emphasized twice. :chuckle:

also interesting is brady spending less and less time with team in the offseason and the young guys appearantly not listening to the HC enough.

The Patriot
05-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Wow, Tom Brady participates in an organization that helps people with special needs in his spare time?!

That about sums up my QB's offseason scandals. :toofunny:

tony hipchest
05-11-2010, 08:24 PM
Wow, Tom Brady participates in an organization that helps people with special needs in his spare time?!

helping belicheck put on his practice hoodie really doesnt count.... :flap:

plus ben gives dogs to cops. :thumbsup:

NJarhead
05-11-2010, 08:45 PM

That about sums up my QB's offseason scandals. :toofunny:

Make no mistake; Tom Brady moved out to the West Coast because that is where the gay rights fight is. He still has his seasonal home in P-Town. :chuckle:

The Patriot
05-12-2010, 03:16 PM
oh, you guyz! :blah:

Tom Brady is going to prance up and down Heinz field this season.

NJarhead
05-12-2010, 04:05 PM

:rofl:

I'll bet.

Bng_Hevn
05-13-2010, 12:53 PM

I'll bet.

lol

I guess even Cheatriot fans see the light.

Indo
05-13-2010, 01:26 PM

Will he be dressed like this?

http://www.mardigrascostumepics.com/mediagallery/mediaobjects/disp/8/8_dsc01378.jpg

SMR
05-13-2010, 06:46 PM
lol

I guess even Cheatriot fans see the light.

Wow, could that be POSSIBLE?

:noidea:

Psyychoward86
05-13-2010, 08:15 PM
It wasn't really the light.. just the sun reflecting off the video camera.

zing

Galax Steeler
05-14-2010, 05:01 AM
Will he be dressed like this?

http://www.mardigrascostumepics.com/mediagallery/mediaobjects/disp/8/8_dsc01378.jpg