PDA

View Full Version : Charge Reduced Against James Harrison's Mother

mesaSteeler
05-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Charge Reduced Against James Harrison's Mother
AKRON, OHIO (KDKA) ―
May 11, 2010 4:18 pm US/Eastern
http://kdka.com/steelers/James.Harrison.Mother.2.1688038.html

A charge against the mother of Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison has been reduced.

A municipal court judge in Akron, Ohio knocked Mildred Harrison's assault charge down to disorderly conduct, which is a minor misdemeanor.

The $343 fine was already paid.

Harrison was ordered to have no contact with the victims and attend anger management counseling.

She was charged in connection to a fight at a VFW hall last December.

The VFW was hosting a party in honor of the Harrison family for the Steelers-Browns game.

Stay with KDKA for the latest details.

( MMX, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)

tony hipchest
05-11-2010, 09:10 PM
im glad charges have been reduced, but she has still shamed the image of the league.

i will wait to see how much goodell fines the steelers for this incident and accusation. :coffee:

mesaSteeler
05-11-2010, 09:11 PM
im glad charges have been reduced, but she has still shamed the image of the league.

i will wait to see how much goodell fines the steelers for this incident and accusation. :coffee:

GODell will probably ban Harrison for life unless he becomes a Cheatriot.

Prok
05-11-2010, 09:25 PM

Ha !

How dare James allow his mother to be in this situation. Especially so soon after his other situation ???

:chuckle:

wootawnee
05-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Mrs. H opened up a case of Whoop-ass......:helmet:

Galax Steeler
05-12-2010, 04:25 AM
Mrs. H opened up a case of Whoop-ass......:helmet:

It must run in the family.:chuckle:

stillers4me
05-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Thanks Mildred. The Pats* have just been awarded another draft pick.

solardave
05-12-2010, 05:42 AM
Thanks Mildred. The Pats* have just been awarded another draft pick.

Ain't that the truth. I think all fines reduce their salary cap as well. Of course all evidence of this has been destroyed.

BlastFurnace
05-12-2010, 07:08 AM
This behavior does not reflect on "The Steeler Way" :shake01:

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-12-2010, 08:08 AM
I heard that the same Browns fan that ran onto the field and had a run-in with James....crashed this party and had the misfortune of throwing his hand into the air..cheering...and backing into "Mama" Harrison!!!

.....SLAM!!!

Curtain_of_Steel
05-12-2010, 08:36 AM
As expected Goodell has summoned Harrison to his offices. fined the rooneys again for not keeping their house clean and Harrison is expected to undergo treatment in family anger management in how to control his family. Goodell expects Harrison to fail the anger management treatment program and banning him for 4 games.

Rumor has it steelers are shopping Harrison and his mom for a 9th round pick. They refuse to accept anything better. No takers yet.

son-of-troy
05-12-2010, 12:40 PM
BREAKING NEWS: commisioner goodell has just announced that harrison has received a lifetime ban from the NFL for not taking proper care of his mother. Also the steelers have been banned from the NFL for winning too many championships and all our draft picks next year go to the patriots.

LONG LIVE GOODELL

ps. tom brady is gay!

memphissteelergirl
05-12-2010, 01:37 PM
As expected Goodell has summoned Harrison to his offices. fined the rooneys again for not keeping their house clean and Harrison is expected to undergo treatment in family anger management in how to control his family. Goodell expects Harrison to fail the anger management treatment program and banning him for 4 games.

Rumor has it steelers are shopping Harrison and his mom for a 9th round pick. They refuse to accept anything better. No takers yet.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

polamalubeast
05-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Harrison Cut:coffee::wink02::toofunny: