PDA

View Full Version : So, So....... COOOOOL.....

SteelerEmpire
05-13-2010, 12:01 PM
IF THE STEELERS MAKE IT DOWN TO DALLAS AND WIN #7 IN THE COWBOYS OWN BACKYARD....PRICELESS...!!! :tt03::tt03::tt03:

scsteeler
05-13-2010, 12:27 PM
IF THE STEELERS MAKE IT DOWN TO DALLAS AND WIN #7 IN THE COWBOYS OWN BACKYARD....PRICELESS...!!! :tt03::tt03::tt03:

I would love to see this especially if we play the Cowboys in that game.

stb_steeler
05-13-2010, 12:30 PM
Just like old times.....:tt04:

Steelers>NFL
05-13-2010, 12:30 PM

The Cowboys and the SB in the same sentence just don't jive. :toofunny:

SteelerSal
05-13-2010, 12:53 PM
Would be a great matchup in their own backyard amd it will be icing on the cake to beat them.......payback time for XXX.

BlastFurnace
05-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Although I don't think the Steelers will make it this season, if we did, we would have our hands full with the Cowboys. They are very solid this year.

stlrtruck
05-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Although I don't think the Steelers will make it this season, if we did, we would have our hands full with the Cowboys. They are very solid this year.

They've looked solid for the last few years in a row, but somehow when the ink on the paper dries and the players hit the field, they don't seem so solid!

Riddle_Of_Steel
05-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Would be nice if someone could shatter that gigantic dumbo-tron while they are at it too....Sepulveda?

fansince'76
05-13-2010, 01:40 PM

I doubt the Cowboys make it either, considering they haven't gotten past the divisional round since 1995, their QB is a serial choker, and they have the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man for a coach....

BlastFurnace
05-13-2010, 01:51 PM
They've looked solid for the last few years in a row, but somehow when the ink on the paper dries and the players hit the field, they don't seem so solid!

Sometimes, I wonder if this is the year all the stars allign for the Cowboys. I sure hope not. These Cowboy fans are unbearable to live around when they win.

SteelGhost
05-13-2010, 01:59 PM
I don't think the cryboys make it, they STILL have Mr. Chok-O-Romo in their roster :rofl:

Men of Steel
05-13-2010, 02:08 PM
Sometimes, I wonder if this is the year all the stars allign for the Cowboys. I sure hope not. These Cowboy fans are unbearable to live around when they win.

tell me about it...... here in the rio grande valley.... geeessshhh.....
its HORRIBLE. they win one game they think they own the NFL.

but when they loose... they hide.

posers....

BlastFurnace
05-13-2010, 02:28 PM

posers....

The day after the Giants beat them in the playoffs in 2007, it was a day of complete bliss. They had trash talked all year long, but on the day after that playoff game....no-one would talk to me or come by my office.

memphissteelergirl
05-13-2010, 02:37 PM
Would be nice if someone could shatter that gigantic dumbo-tron while they are at it too....Sepulveda?

"Dumbo-tron" Hehe....good one. :thumbsup:

That stadium is a living testament to Jerry Jones' mammoth ego. :shake01:

I doubt the Cowboys make it either, considering they haven't gotten past the divisional round since 1995, their QB is a serial choker, and they have the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man for a coach....

:chuckle::chuckle:
Y'all are on point today!

solardave
05-13-2010, 02:37 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth. I'd love to see us beat Marcia and the Cheatiots in the AFCCG on their home field and then stomp the Cryboys in Dallas. THAT WOULD BE THE "PERFECT SEASON"!!!!

stlrtruck
05-13-2010, 02:53 PM

I pray for your sake and sanity, it is not. And the only stars that align for them are the ones that send them to the worst record in the NFL.

BlastFurnace
05-13-2010, 02:55 PM
I pray for your sake and sanity, it is not. And the only stars that align for them are the ones that send them to the worst record in the NFL.

The Cowboy fans are a unique bunch. With them, you want regular season success...only to have post season failure. They fall harder that way and the radio shows out here are priceless.

When they lose all season long, it's not nearly as fun around here.

SMR
05-13-2010, 05:30 PM

posers....

lol, true dat!

SMR
05-13-2010, 05:31 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth. I'd love to see us beat Marcia and the Cheatiots in the AFCCG on their home field and then stomp the Cryboys in Dallas. THAT WOULD BE THE "PERFECT SEASON"!!!!

Wow! A guy can sure dream....

*drooling*

Nadroj 20
05-13-2010, 06:25 PM
This would be awesome, but the boys wont get there, too many playoff games in a row for them to win to get there :chuckle:

steelpride12
05-13-2010, 10:00 PM
Cowboy's are always a solid team and a contender on paper, but when your QB just chokes in the post season you learn that no matter what they will fail in the end. So no Dallas sorry.

SH-Rock
05-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Let's hit the 777 JACKPOT
:tt04::tt02:

Galax Steeler
05-14-2010, 04:06 AM
Cowboy's are always a solid team and a contender on paper, but when your QB just chokes in the post season you learn that no matter what they will fail in the end. So no Dallas sorry.

Agreed they just can't seem to pull the strings together they are the choke artist.