PDA

View Full Version : Habs/Flyers:Conference Finals

polamalubeast
05-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Firstly, I'm sorry that my habs has eliminated the penguins.

It's still a big surprise for me and the habs have never been in conference finals since 1993.

So it's really great what is happening in montreal, especially since it was highly expected that they would not remove the caps and pens in the same year.

Now, the habs are facing the flyers, a team that just completed an incredible feat against Boston.

In 2008, we had a great season, but have the flyers that he has ended our dream.:banging:

Hope that we will not do the same thing this year!

Who will make the finals you think?

Habs or flyers?

tony hipchest
05-16-2010, 10:31 PM
screw halak! thats all i gotta say.

bastard couldnt have boinked the pooch 2 games earlier????

polamalubeast
05-17-2010, 11:43 AM
It was embarrassing performance out of the team yesterday.:banging:

6-0, c'mon:mad:

X-Terminator
05-17-2010, 11:56 AM
It was embarrassing performance out of the team yesterday.:banging:

6-0, c'mon:mad:

Doesn't mean a thing. The Habs got blown out in game 1 in all 3 series now and came back to win game 2 in the first 2. I suspect they'll have a much better effort in game 2.

I'm rooting for the Habs, BTW. I could never, ever root for the Flyers. If they went up against Satan (the Devil, not Miroslav), I'd root for Satan.

Galax Steeler
05-18-2010, 04:18 AM
Go Flyers

HometownGal
05-18-2010, 05:58 AM
GO HABS! :hope:

Halak and Cammalleri have earned my respect and I want to see them make the Cryers their bitches! :banana:

vasteeler
05-18-2010, 10:48 AM
Go Flyers

:drink:

devilsdancefloor
05-18-2010, 11:22 AM
Go Flyers

i thought i had to duck around here, but you are gonna have to duck , weave and run with comments like that :wink02:

HometownGal
05-18-2010, 07:35 PM
Cryers now up 2-0 on the Habs with under 4 left in the 2nd. Briere and Gagne get the scores. I think the Pens wore Halak down somewhat and the asshats in orange are taking full advantage of it. :banging:

Cryers fans are taunting the Habs by singing that nauseating "Ole" song. :puke:

Godfather
05-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Doesn't mean a thing. The Habs got blown out in game 1 in all 3 series now and came back to win game 2 in the first 2. I suspect they'll have a much better effort in game 2.

I'm rooting for the Habs, BTW. I could never, ever root for the Flyers. If they went up against Satan (the Devil, not Miroslav), I'd root for Satan.

If the Hated Flyers played the Taliban, I'd be in the seats wearing a turban and yelling "Allahu Akhbar".

steelpride12
05-18-2010, 10:00 PM
How could anyone cheer for the Flyer's I have a passion and it's to hate them and their arrogant fan base so go Habs even though after two games they are outscored 9 to 0 ugh!

tony hipchest
05-19-2010, 12:18 AM
watching MTL in this series absolutely disgusts me. i cant do it no more.

go blackhawks! :tt02:

Galax Steeler
05-19-2010, 04:01 AM
watching MTL in this series absolutely disgusts me. i cant do it no more.

go blackhawks! :tt02:

I am not pulling for the Flyers through the whole thing I just want them to beat the Canadians. I am probably going to be with you on this one Tony and hope the Blackhawks win it all.

vasteeler
05-19-2010, 10:24 AM
sorry guys flyers all the way :couch:

i have been a fan since i started watchin sports

Indo
05-19-2010, 12:33 PM
How can anyone possible root against the Blackhawks?

Can't stand the Cryers
The Habs (while respectable in the way they have played the Caps and us) already have too many...(I know, there are those lost souls that actually believe that about the Steelers. Morons...)

That leaves the sharks and the Hawks. Ask Wayne...

Game ON

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JHolxXWLho8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JHolxXWLho8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

polamalubeast
05-20-2010, 09:10 PM
Very good games for the Habs in game 3.

This is the first time the habs win the game 3 since 2004.

Now we must win the game 4!

Galax Steeler
05-21-2010, 04:18 AM
Now we must win the game 4!

I hope you are right.