PDA

View Full Version : You had me feeling sorry for you???

Da Bears
02-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Why? I have no idea. You guys are a pathetic bunch of cry babies. You are all riding the Seahawks when they are the ones that got the official shafting. The Hawks are not saying anything about you guys just the officials. I`m soory to even say Pittsburgh still has a football team, Lombardi is rolling over in his grave knowing what you guys are saying and doing. You guys won and still can`t stop complaining. Use your little towel to wipe those tears and become men.

cgesolo
02-08-2006, 01:54 PM
LOL... oh man, thats good.

It's funny, yet here you are.... guess what? Whining.

Practice what you preach kid and maybe someone will take you serious.

Koopa
02-08-2006, 01:54 PM
aww shut the **** up bitch, no one gives a shit about who you are feeling sorry for and why you ain't just click log off and click the little x at the top and you won't have to read what the steeler fans are saying

Brady12
02-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Why? I have no idea. You guys are a pathetic bunch of cry babies. You are all riding the Seahawks when they are the ones that got the official shafting. The Hawks are not saying anything about you guys just the officials. I`m soory to even say Pittsburgh still has a football team, Lombardi is rolling over in his grave knowing what you guys are saying and doing. You guys won and still can`t stop complaining. Use your little towel to wipe those tears and become men.

So... How have the Bears done lately?

Da Bears
02-08-2006, 03:04 PM
aww shut the **** up bitch, no one gives a shit about who you are feeling sorry for and why you ain't just click log off and click the little x at the top and you won't have to read what the steeler fans are saying
Big tough guy here on the net Aren`t you. You`re all talk and no action punk. I didn`t expect anything more from your kind.

NJarhead
02-08-2006, 03:09 PM
I got your bitch hanging between my legs mother ****er. I guess you know that, caus your heads hanging low enough to geat the full view. Koopa what a name I guess I know where you are coming from then. Tell you jack off you are one coward of a mother ****er. I know you are only tough on this bopard cause in the real world you would be getting you shit stomped to the dirt. Ass wipe!

oooooooh. You're tough.....and educated too!

Please don't tell me you're a Marine.

BigNastyD
02-08-2006, 03:11 PM
I got your bitch hanging between my legs mother ****er. I guess you know that, caus your heads hanging low enough to geat the full view. Koopa what a name I guess I know where you are coming from then. Tell you jack off you are one coward of a mother ****er. I know you are only tough on this bopard cause in the real world you would be getting you shit stomped to the dirt. Ass wipe!

I am guessing by your writing skills you are employed at........Chuckie Cheese??? I am seriously laughing at the thought of a you filling out a job application.

Da Bears
02-08-2006, 03:13 PM
So... How have the Bears done lately?
You should keep up on your foorball Brady then you wouldn`t have to ask.

NJarhead
02-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Hey BigNastyD,

didn't we SPANK Da Bears this year?

Ambridge
02-08-2006, 03:14 PM
Hey Da Bears!! You need to take your avatar and rub it briskly over your entire body.

I'll bet George Halas did one more roll in his grave than Lombardi did after the Steelers kicked the piss out of Chicago this year.

NJarhead
02-08-2006, 03:16 PM
Hey Da Bears!! You need to take your avatar and rub it briskly over your entire body.

I'll bet George Halas did one more roll in his grave than Lombardi did after the Steelers kicked the piss out of Chicago this year.

Now why didn't I say that?????

Da Bears
oooooooh. You're tough.....and educated too!

Please don't tell me you're a Marine.
I don`t have to tell anything man get a clue and then get a life. You guys have to have all these tough guy pics on all your posts I assume you are trying to make up for your short comings. Take an H and relax cuz.

BigNastyD
Hey BigNastyD,

didn't we SPANK Da Bears this year? OOOOOHHHH YEAH and made them like it.

Da Bears
02-08-2006, 03:18 PM
Hey BigNastyD,

didn't we SPANK Da Bears this year?
Ya you did I think we had Seattles ref for that game as well. We need to check on all your wins and just see how many you had help from the ZEBRAS with.

TasmanianTroy271
02-08-2006, 03:18 PM
lol this guy almost makes me want to change my NFC team to someone other then the Bears. Geeze, why can't people just stay on their own boards? This guy is obviously a badass, so lets just all leave him alone, and wait till the roid rage is over, lol. After people see this, it'll probably make the Marines fewer, and alot less proud...

BigNastyD
02-08-2006, 03:19 PM
You guys have to have all these tough guy pics on all your posts I assume you are trying to make up for your short comings So by looking at your avatar, I should assume that you have short comings of hemorrhoids?? WTF?

augustashark
02-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Ya you did I think we had Seattles ref for that game as well. We need to check on all your wins and just see how many you had help from the ZEBRAS with.

YOU WANT ME ON THAT WALL, YOU NEED ME ON THAT WALL!

BigNastyD
02-08-2006, 03:22 PM
Ya you did I think we had Seattles ref for that game as well I was wondering who was wearing Urlachers jersey when he got steamrolled.

NJarhead
02-08-2006, 03:23 PM
I don`t have to tell anything man get a clue and then get a life. You guys have to have all these tough guy pics on all your posts I assume you are trying to make up for your short comings. Take an H and relax cuz.

I'll bet your one of those puss-bags that went to Parris Is., never graduated but claim that you were in the Marines. But, you're right. You don't have to tell me. You know the truth.

as far as our "tough guy" pics? You WISH you had a Defense like ours. Da Bears would never survive in the AFC. Sh*t, they're hardly accomplishing anything in the SOFFFFFF-T @$$ NFC. Punk.

NJarhead
02-08-2006, 03:25 PM
We need to check on all your wins and just see how many you had help from the ZEBRAS with.

Yeah, and start w/ the Colts game there oh clueless one.

rowedf
02-08-2006, 03:27 PM
For real though, altough he was a jerk in how he said it, he has a point. We need to freakin get over it and forget about it. WE WON THE BIG GAME, let's be happy and stop complaining about Seattle whinning.

SalukiSteelers
02-08-2006, 03:37 PM
Da Bears needs to chill out. Pittsburgh rolled through the NFC North, the top-three seeds in the AFC, and they held the NFL MVP to under 100 yards and kept him out of the endzone. I'm wondering, did the refs put the fear of the big hit in to the hearts of Seahawks receivers and, especially, that scared, soft tight end? If I were Da Bears, either the poster or the team, I think I would worry more about why the team got smoked by a wideout who everybody and their mothers knew was going to get the ball thrown his way and less about the five-time World Champion Pittsburgh Steelers. As for what the team has done lately, I think the answer is lose consistently and puke away the few postseason opportunities they've gotten. Go eat a sausage, Da Bears, and leave the football commentary to folks who know what they're talking about. Don't hate our team 'cause they win...Hate 'em because their blow your franchise out of the water. Go shovel some snow, Grabowski.

clevestinks
02-08-2006, 04:00 PM
Are you stupid?? Seriuosly if you have some kind of handicap that we should know about, let us know!
By them crying about the refs, NON FRIGGIN STOP, it takes a way from a Super Bowl victory! Thats all the sports shows are talking about.

After the game cry about the refs!
Maybe Monday. But Tues and now Wed! Give me a break, nothing is going to change! The refs blew two plays! The block in the back against Ben after the int,
and the Stevens fumble when t he ref blew the whistle to early

Sharkissle29
02-08-2006, 04:25 PM
i represent chicago on this board, take a hike

OurSavior=#7
02-08-2006, 05:03 PM
I would just like to say I live in Illinois and I have to put up with Bears fans everyday. Most of them cry more then my new born. Granted not all of them, but most of them. For the what was suppose to be the best defense in the NFL Pittsburgh sure did make them look like a high school football team, which they usually look like anyway. Only thing that allows them to brag is being in the worse division in football.

Also I drove from Illinois to watch the Steelersvs Bears and was sitting in the endzone when the BUS ran over Urlacher, sure made him look like the great lineback he is huh?

But I do like the new Urlacher Jesery they have out now did you guys see it?

Its pink and it has The Bus's foot prints down the front. Bears fans should look into getting one.

Suitanim
02-08-2006, 05:04 PM
This is kind of funny...this titflap comes in here, posts in the wrong forum, incorrectly dubs the WRONG team the crybabies, then backs up his false assertion by....wait for it....CRYING about it!

Man_Of_Steel
02-08-2006, 05:06 PM
http://images.nfl.com/u/photos/pl_198106.jpg

syde18T
02-08-2006, 05:22 PM

To bitch about the refs takes the credit away from Pittsburgh. How else would you respond to it? You're trying to celebrate your teams hard earned victory, and alas people start to throw BS card about the officials.

Semper Fi though devil....

clevestinks
02-08-2006, 05:44 PM
To bitch about the refs takes the credit away from Pittsburgh. How else would you respond to it? You're trying to celebrate your teams hard earned victory, and alas people start to throw BS card about the officials.

Thank you!!!!!!

TexaSteeler
02-08-2006, 05:50 PM

That sums it up. We don't attack the SH fans about the game, just defend our team from them.

CASTEEL
02-08-2006, 05:51 PM
....and why the hell can't you idiots (bears guy) post this crap in the blast furnace where it goes???:dang: :dang: :dang:

We need to stop responding to this crap when it's in a place reserved for talking about our Steelers......

Wait until the mods move it to the furnace and let 'em have it!!! :grin:

I get tired of coming to this thread to see what talk about the Steelers is going on, only to find yet another troll has plagued this section with their crap talk. If I want to see this, I'll go the the Blast Furnace where I expect to see it!!! :grin:

Just my :twocents:

ONE FOR THE THUMB...DONE!

bozz723
02-08-2006, 06:32 PM

No. We are not riding the Seahawks at all. We are riding the Seahawk fans that think they lost because of penalties. In case you did not know, haha , none of us are crying, we are prepping for a dynasty.

Koopa
02-08-2006, 06:36 PM
Big tough guy here on the net Aren`t you. You`re all talk and no action punk. I didn`t expect anything more from your kind.

hey i ain't the one being a little bitch and joining forums just to complain about some other teams fans and the organiztation. and hey, come down to texas if you so tough

43Hitman
02-08-2006, 07:59 PM

That's fine just start with the Indy game first.

What happened in the Carolina game by the way??? Didn't Grossman have like an extra 5 seconds on the play clock? And he still threw a pic.

Is Urlacher still laying on his back with Bus tracks on his chest?

RoethlisBURGHer
02-08-2006, 08:06 PM
We don't need your f--king sympathy.