PDA

View Full Version : Santana Moss linked to HGH

steelerdude15
05-20-2010, 11:19 AM
Uh-oh! Looks like Santana Moss is linked to HGH! Here's the link for everyone:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8183a217&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true
Guys and gals, what's your opinion?

Fire Haley
05-20-2010, 11:26 AM
relax - the commish says a little juice stain will wash right off that shield

steelerdude15
05-20-2010, 11:30 AM
relax - the commish says a little juice stain will wash right off that shield
:chuckle: He better get suspended for this.

SMR
05-23-2010, 10:35 AM
:chuckle: He better get suspended for this.

Six game suspension

silver & black
05-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Honestly... I don't care. I'm tired of reading and hearing about it constantly. It's an easy thing to fix...... if you are caught dead to rights taking illegal performance enhancing drugs, or it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you did take them at some point in your professional career... you are banned for life from whatever sport you compete in. Simple as that.

I'm sure after a few lifetime bans, performance enhancing drugs would become a relic of the past... or there would be only about 25% of the players that are still eligable to play... either way, I don't really care.

Sharkissle29
05-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Honestly... I don't care. I'm tired of reading and hearing about it constantly. It's an easy thing to fix...... if you are caught dead to rights taking illegal performance enhancing drugs, or it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you did take them at some point in your professional career... you are banned for life from whatever sport you compete in. Simple as that.

I'm sure after a few lifetime bans, performance enhancing drugs would become a relic of the past... or there would be only about 25% of the players that are still eligable to play... either way, I don't really care.

I think its a great idea, though would never happen for $$$$$$ purposes. if a stud got caught and was suspended for life, the NFL, or any sport for that matter, would lose money....

its all about the benjamins baby....

MasterOfPuppets
05-23-2010, 10:48 PM

i couldn't agree more. if the risk far outweighed the reward people would think twice about engage in illicit activities. there's countries in africa that punishes DWI with the death penalty .. i bet they don't have much of a DWI problem..:noidea:

devilsdancefloor
05-23-2010, 11:11 PM
should have noticed he went from 5'10" to 6'4" :wink02:

seriously though he took it and his game has not improved might has suffered. DUMB choice by him. he will get a slap on the wrist is my bet

zulater
05-24-2010, 06:27 AM
Moss will get 4 games.

Personally I think in time HGH will come to be accepted by the league. Or at least it should if they believe in progressive medicine. The benifits of properly supervised HGH use in rehabing injuries far outweighs the potential harm. The more research you do into HGH the more you start to realize that ignorance is the driving force to keeping it illegal for athletic use.