PDA

View Full Version : Brand new here, so forgive me if this has been asked

Lambert
02-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Do we have any Steelers players that frequent this forum?

Sharkissle29
02-08-2006, 05:33 PM
Nope. just like any other forum

CASTEEL
02-08-2006, 05:38 PM
There are players that sometimes visit the message board on steelers.com website.

Don't know about this one though. I do know this site has jumped membership over the last few months by a ton a people!!! :grin:

If we keep this site on track, it will become THE Steelers fan site!!! (if it isn't already... :grin:)

ONE FOR THE THUMB!!!

4xSBChamps
02-08-2006, 05:38 PM
Nope. just like any other forum
I'm a member of a drag-racing themed Forum, and racers, crew-members, and team-owners post there, on ocassion, but, seeing the way THOSE guys are treated, I know-WHY no player would post here......
:chair: :banging: :screwy: :argue:

clevestinks
02-08-2006, 05:40 PM
Actually, we probably have no idea, if I were a player, I would visit and ask subtle question,then fire back when fans ragged on my play.LOL

Lambert
02-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Actually, we probably have no idea, if I were a player, I would visit and ask subtle question,then fire back when fans ragged on my play.LOL
Thats probably how I would be

CASTEEL
02-08-2006, 05:56 PM
HEH...yeah....why would you say who you were when most people would probably just argue that you are full of :poop: and not who you say you are anyway......

:grin:

ONE FOR THE THUMB......DONE!!!

tony hipchest
02-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Do we have any Steelers players that frequent this forum?

i heard ben roethlisberger posts under the alias "tony hipchest".:sofunny:

i know dale jr. (huge nascar superstar) is an internet junkie, posts, and races online in different racing forums so its not out of the question that a few players check out some of these sites.

RoethlisBURGHer
02-08-2006, 06:06 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if players did come here and read,but if they post they don't let it be known that they are a player.

Lambert
02-08-2006, 06:38 PM
HEH...yeah....why would you say who you were when most people would probably just argue that you are full of :poop: and not who you say you are anyway......

:grin:

ONE FOR THE THUMB......DONE!!!
Yea, you're probably right

clevestinks
02-08-2006, 07:06 PM
I wouldn`t anybody! I never told yinz who I really am!!!

Lambert rep points for you, to help ge you started!

4xSBChamps
02-08-2006, 07:11 PM
I never told yinz who I really am!!!

Joe "TURKEY" Jones?????
:poke:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-08-2006, 09:19 PM
We had an interview with Ike Taylor and SF has been listed on SteelersLive many times so it wouldnt surprise me to know some of them have visited us.

Koopa
02-08-2006, 09:22 PM
aww hell, well i hope they don't look at the game day threads when i used to post in em :grin:

TasmanianTroy271
02-08-2006, 10:34 PM
I actually have a theory that Koopa is really Troy Polamalu, this is just how he vents his anger instead of in front of the cameras...

Lambert
02-09-2006, 09:00 PM
I wouldn`t anybody! I never told yinz who I really am!!!

Lambert rep points for you, to help ge you started!
Sweet, thanks a bunch

Suitanim
02-09-2006, 09:03 PM
No...too small and new of a board. But it's growing fast.

If it continues to grow at this rate, I bet by next season a few players will drift over this way...

WWIIOwheelz
02-09-2006, 09:08 PM
i heard ben roethlisberger posts under the alias "tony hipchest".:sofunny:

i know dale jr. (huge nascar superstar) is an internet junkie, posts, and races online in different racing forums so its not out of the question that a few players check out some of these sites.

I raced with Dale Jr a few times on NASCAR 4 when it was in beta (LOONG time ago, but was a huge step for NASCAR sims.) Nice fella. Lots of real drivers race online, but they've learned to be more anonymous as years have gone by. People are people to me, so I just treat everyone the same. Never kept track of them after I took a break from racing.

I've met a lot of people via multiplayer games, including people from then who were then, and still are Steeler fans! (Heyhey, McGrew!)