PDA

View Full Version : Help needed from the current & ex-military guys on army boots

SteelersMongol
05-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Hey guys, ok, I don't really know if this is the right section for this, but can you guys give me some tips on finding the right army boots. My old man asked me 2 find him an army boots 4 him & he's into hunting & hiking.

He said he saw this desert colored army boots made with mostly leather but with a zipper on the side. :noidea: It is very important 4 me since it's 4 my father, so could you guys give me any tips on the brand name, or even an online store name, please. I have no clue where 2 look 4 those & I don't even know what kind of boots this is. He stressed that it must B mostly mad out of leather so... Thank U in advance & I'm looking forward 2 your help. :wave:

steelwalls
05-22-2010, 08:43 PM
Honestly, I never found military issue boots very comfortable. Best wearing (longest lasting) pair of boots I ever had was Timberlands. Pricey though.

devilsdancefloor
05-22-2010, 09:13 PM
http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=18795&TabID=548&cs=1

these are very comfy and durable. they are off 1/2 size so if you wear size 99 1/2 you will need 10.