PDA

View Full Version : Hi new to the board, looking for info

jason54858@sbcglobal.net
05-23-2010, 07:19 PM
How are yall doing.
First I would like to say I respect the Steelers as a franchise, I have for long time. I am from Dallas so naturally I'm a Cowboys fan, but I will be watching yalls team closely due to you guys drafting Emmanuel Sanders. I am a SMU grad and long time observer of him. I would like to know you guys opinion of him so far. We haven't got any news of his progress down here.

Thanks
and since you guys play in the AFC I hope you have a great season this year. Except if you make it to Arlington,Texas of course.

Fire Haley
05-23-2010, 07:36 PM
Nobody has seen Sanders do anything yet, OTA's just getting going - I hope he can contribute this year.

And don't think you're gonna come in here and steal our women - we keep them locked in cages in the cellar.

HometownGal
05-23-2010, 07:40 PM
Nobody has seen Sanders do anything yet, OTA's just getting going - I hope he can contribute this year.

That's it in a nutshell.

And don't think you're gonna come in here and steal our women - we keep them locked in cages in the cellar.

You forgot to lock the door, dum dum, and I got out. Ooooooooo my trigger finger is really itchy. :wink: :flap: :chuckle:

Wallace108
05-23-2010, 07:41 PM

I think we're going to be quite happy with Sanders.

HEY!! Nobody told me we had cellars here ... gotta go exploring ....

DanRooney
05-23-2010, 08:12 PM
Wexell was actually a little angry about Emmanuel not getting enough snaps at OTAs. I'm excited to see him play and hopefully he can beat out Randle El for the #3 spot.

BlastFurnace
05-23-2010, 08:39 PM
How are yall doing.
First I would like to say I respect the Steelers as a franchise, I have for long time. I am from Dallas so naturally I'm a Cowboys fan, but I will be watching yalls team closely due to you guys drafting Emmanuel Sanders. I am a SMU grad and long time observer of him. I would like to know you guys opinion of him so far. We haven't got any news of his progress down here.

Thanks
and since you guys play in the AFC I hope you have a great season this year. Except if you make it to Arlington,Texas of course.

Actually, we know so little about him, I would like to get some input from you about Sanders.

SteelerEmpire
05-23-2010, 08:51 PM
If he does not at least make the 3td position by the middle of the regular season... he's not getting his point across "at least" to the Steeler brass...

steelerdude15
05-23-2010, 09:00 PM
Yeah we do, I have my own room. :flap: Someones gotta be down there with all the girls to make sure they're ok. :wink02:

jason54858@sbcglobal.net
05-23-2010, 10:12 PM
Actually, we know so little about him, I would like to get some input from you about Sanders.

someone mentioned Randle El. I think that is a pretty good comparison (a younger Randle El) maybe not as fast as Randle El once was downfield (though Sanders did run a 4.4 at the combine), but Sanders is maybe quicker off his feet. Pretty good hands, in all I think you guys wont be disappointed, but of course I am biased.

Shea
05-24-2010, 12:39 AM

:shake01:

You're definitely one of a kind Killer.

Galax Steeler
05-24-2010, 03:34 AM
I think we're going to be quite happy with Sanders.

I hope you are right on this one with Ward getting some age on him we need someone to step up and take his spot before long.

Fire Haley
05-24-2010, 08:04 AM
You're definitely one of a kind Killer.

You keep sweet talking me and I might get you a nice diamond collar for your leash.

Shea
05-25-2010, 11:46 PM
You keep sweet talking me and I might get you a nice diamond collar for your leash.

:bash:

You're so obnoxious Killer.

Damn if it isn't funny sometimes though ...... :doh:

:sofunny:

Steely McSmash
05-26-2010, 11:56 AM
If he does not at least make the 3td position by the middle of the regular season... he's not getting his point across "at least" to the Steeler brass...

I'm guessing that we'll see him as the #4 and maybe he gets some added exposure while one of the other guys is nicked up. I don't know that the team thinks of a certain player being the #3 for all scenarios. He's presumably better than el for taking the top off due to his speed but I'd think you'd rather have el in there for 3rd and 5 type of situations.

solardave
05-26-2010, 01:10 PM
That's it in a nutshell.

You forgot to lock the door, dum dum, and I got out. Ooooooooo my trigger finger is really itchy. :wink: :flap: :chuckle:

Ah OH Cowboy soup!