PDA

View Full Version : Please give me your honest opinion...

beSteelmyheart
02-08-2006, 05:49 PM
What do you think of this frame?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/beSteelmyheart/Troyframe1-17-06001copy.jpg

WWIIOwheelz
02-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Beautiful! I got the same cover on a marble background for X-mas! :)

Great taste

BAC
02-09-2006, 05:18 AM
Bad A$$ ! :tt03:

melroseplace
02-09-2006, 11:05 AM
that is sweet :cool:

PisnNapalm
02-09-2006, 11:08 AM
Honestly.... no. I don't like it. I think that gold background picture would look best in a black frame.

I'd say get a good primer and glossy black paint and try painting the frame black. That's just my 2 cents. :)

beSteelmyheart
02-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Thanks!
So far this is a "prototype" sort of thing-I could have these mass produced & available with all kinds of different finishes, sizes, whatever. I'm just trying to see if there would be a big enough market to even be worth my while to do it.
I also though about painting it black, but I was being watched by the shop brown nosing rat & didn't want to get into anymore trouble, so I just dunked it in the irridite tanks.
It started out as a small experiment for a much larger frame I want to do for a Big Ben portrait that I'm doing on black illustration board. The one for my Ben pic I would want to have black anodized & have another peice of metal cut like a mat to go around it & have that gold anodized, so it would end up like artwork, a gold anodized band in between as a border, then a black anodized aluminum diamond plate frame.

PisnNapalm
02-09-2006, 05:32 PM
I'd like to see that! If ya do get it made please post up some pics. :)

beSteelmyheart
02-09-2006, 08:13 PM
As slow as I am, the drawing itself will take weeks to finish, in between stuff at home & spending too much time on the computer!
I'm going to have to talk to the owner about making this frame, just to cover my butt, & who knows how long that will take.
Here's a link for the latest picture of my Ben portrait...it may look weird in spots, but it's still under construction. I work in sections & jump around alot.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/beSteelmyheart/2-1-06027.jpg

BlitzburghRockCity
02-09-2006, 09:04 PM
A nice black outline or even all black.. possibly just basic steel color (silver) would look sharp.

Justin Otstott
02-09-2006, 09:56 PM
yea maybe the frame could be painted black but either way it's nice :)