PDA

View Full Version : Day with a Steeler.

zulater
05-24-2010, 08:39 AM
If by some chance you won a lottery and your prize was an afternoon with a Steeler player, current or former and you got to do with them whatever you pleased ( keep it clean ladies :chuckle:) i.e. golf, bowling, fishing etc... Who would be your choice and what would you do with them?

For me I think it would be an afternoon bowling with the Bus. :thumbsup:

siss
05-24-2010, 09:02 AM
Fishing with Big Ben...

(insert bathroom joke)

STEELAMANIA
05-24-2010, 10:59 AM
I'd run wind sprints with Mike Wallace. He'd dust me but at least I'd not be too far behind a fast NFL player.

GodfatherofSoul
05-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Dick Labeau.

I've never played football at a high level and I'd love for him to explain the fundamentals of an NFL defense to me. I've tried and tried to figure out what's going on and I can't get beyond the basics.

stairway27
05-24-2010, 01:07 PM
How about Santonio Holmes with a "Wake and Bake"? :)

tunajeff
05-24-2010, 01:58 PM
clubing with BIG BEN and his Possie, It would have to hinze

Sharkissle29
05-24-2010, 02:23 PM
Out to a buffet with casey hampton :-P

In all seriousness, probably video games with lamarr woodley

BlastFurnace
05-24-2010, 03:42 PM
Aaron Smith

steelerdude15
05-24-2010, 04:21 PM
I'd probably hang out with the Bus and probably throw the football around and just talk.

BigBen'sSwagger
05-24-2010, 05:34 PM
It would have to be the emperor Chaz and I would take him to a cryboy reunion and have him show them the ring with the secret compartment that has a record player that plays my heart bleeds for you.

Or

Ernie Stautner and ask him how torn he was when the doomsday defense played the Steelers. Can't believe the only Steeler to have his number retired was the architect of the doomsday d.Not knocking the guy just sayin'.

Dino 6 Rings
05-24-2010, 05:47 PM
Terry Bradshaw. It would be hilarious to just have a meal with the guy and listen to his stories.

pete74
05-24-2010, 06:04 PM
i wouldnt want to spend a day with any of them because i dont really know any and im not to keen on hanging with strangers. there football players and thats it. they play a sport i love and when on the field i love watching them but thats were it ends. there nothing more then normal people off the field and with the exception of talking ball i would have no desire to chat with any of them

Psyychoward86
05-24-2010, 06:06 PM
Bedtime stories with Dick Lebeau :wink:

Chidi29
05-24-2010, 06:28 PM
Tomlin seems like a really cool guy.

John Mitchell or Bill Nunn would have to have some amazing stories, too.

And of course, Chidi Iwuoma. The niche of being a gunner just seems so interesting.

Psyychoward86
05-24-2010, 07:01 PM
i wouldnt want to spend a day with any of them because i dont really know any and im not to keen on hanging with strangers. there football players and thats it. they play a sport i love and when on the field i love watching them but thats were it ends. there nothing more then normal people off the field and with the exception of talking ball i would have no desire to chat with any of them

http://kdwhigham.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/downer.jpg

zulater
05-24-2010, 09:38 PM
Bedtime stories with Dick Lebeau :wink:

I would love to be in the locker room for LeBeau's famous rendition of, The Night Before Christmas.

Psyychoward86
05-24-2010, 09:50 PM
I would love to be in the locker room for LeBeau's famous rendition of, The Night Before Christmas.

Oh no, i mean tucked in bed by the legend himself, sitting next to my bed reading whatever floats his boat lol.

Galax Steeler
05-25-2010, 04:24 AM
I would have to go with Ward. I am sure he could tell some good stories.

solardave
05-25-2010, 08:09 AM
"If I were to live my life over again. I would be a football player and you damn sure better believe I'd be a PITTSBURGH STEELER"!

I'd love to be at a home game wih JACK LAMBERT to get his take on the current team.

Indo
05-25-2010, 12:19 PM
"If I were to live my life over again. I would be a football player and you damn sure better believe I'd be a PITTSBURGH STEELER"!

I'd love to be at a home game wih JACK LAMBERT to get his take on the current team.

Yes---Watch a game with Jack (for former palyers)

For current players---Dinner with Troy; or maybe watch some game film with him...it would be interesting to hear his thoughts regarding match-ups, what the Defensive call on the field was, etc

stlrtruck
05-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Rod Woodson.

I loved watching him play and would love just to hear his stories.

lamberts-lost-tooth
05-25-2010, 03:52 PM

Generally I dont respond to posts that are not applicable to me. :huh:

kirklandrules
05-25-2010, 04:08 PM
Jack Lambert

I think it would be so interesting to get drunk with Lambert and beat the sh!t out of some pansy quarterbacks. You know, chase them down the street, tackle them, give them a good smacking and throw them in a loaded dumpster. Nothing says "buddies" like beer and beatings. :drink: