PDA

View Full Version : So this is why Denver is obsessed with the Browns Defensive Lineman...

Brownskikass
03-31-2005, 12:12 PM
First Gerrard Warren, then Courtney Brown. Now Michael Myers and Ebuneezer Ekuban. I thought something was fishy....

I found out why Denver is so obsessed with our D-Line.

Andre Patterson begins his first season working with the Denver Broncos? defensive front in 2005 and his ninth year as an NFL coach. Patterson, who has 23 years of coaching experience, officially joined the Broncos? staff Feb. 11, 2005.

Patterson, 44, served as the Cleveland Browns? defensive line coach for the previous two seasons. An NFL assistant coach for the last eight years, he also worked with the defensive lines of Dallas, Minnesota and New England. Patterson coached 15 seasons at the college and high school level before beginning his NFL coaching career in 1997.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.p...&contentID=4092

clevestinks
03-31-2005, 01:10 PM
Yes but it wasnt` like he had any success in Cleveland. And if cleve is going to a 3-4 and thinks these guys aren`t good for a 3-4, then how come Denvers going to a 3-4. I think Courtney will be a outside LB, and be a probowler in two years.

ironcitychef
04-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Heres the deal on the 3-4...you need a big nose and speedy LBS. Not line guys. I don't get it.