PDA

View Full Version : Come on Seahawks fans...

Seahawks Saint
02-08-2006, 11:53 PM
...WE LOST! For godsake...GET OVER IT, and let's move on! All this shit I hear 'bout the officiating nauseates me! We f*#@ed up more than a few good opportunities to put a fork in the Steelers...we didn't...THEY DID! Use this meltdown as motivation to get behind the Hawks for the coming years...quit disparaging the Steelers for handing it to us. .. see this as an opportunity to improve! most of the guys here have been pretty forthcoming about the weird dynamics that influenced last Sunday's outcome...and they've readily admitted (in most cases) that the Seahawks are a good team that had a bad night. Enough already w/ the victim crap...let's strap it on and get ready for next season. This crying in or beer BS makes us look like a bunch of frickin' latte swilling goofballs. WE lost...they won..onto the next chapter!

AustinSeahawk
02-08-2006, 11:59 PM
Quit posing. :blurp:

tony hipchest
02-09-2006, 12:01 AM
i understand most of seattles beef. hell alot of steeler fans still believe niel odonnel was paid off to throw sb XXX. the steelers have lost 1 sb and 4 afc champ games in cowhers era so we really know the pain of losing the big ones. your team is better off for the experience. your team made it to and won its first nfcc game. it is a stepping stone, building block etc.

WeNowHave5
02-09-2006, 12:01 AM
Ya might want to pass your words on to Mike Holmgren.

WeNowHave5
02-09-2006, 12:02 AM
hell alot of steeler fans still believe niel odonnel was paid off to throw sb XXX.

damn, what a bunch of idiots. Denial does some strange things, huh?

OX1947
02-09-2006, 12:05 AM
Can't blame people for thinking Neil was paid off. Seeing a pass right to the opposing team once is bad, but twice, I hadnt seen it like that before or since. After a while I just blamed him, stupid timing route, you would think he learned his lesson on the first one. But thats what you get when you get a medicore QB.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-09-2006, 12:19 AM
Seattle will never fully get over this, but they'll move on eventually. Here's to eventually being sooner rather than later.

tony hipchest
02-09-2006, 12:26 AM
Can't blame people for thinking Neil was paid off. Seeing a pass right to the opposing team once is bad, but twice, I hadnt seen it like that before or since. After a while I just blamed him, stupid timing route, you would think he learned his lesson on the first one. But thats what you get when you get a medicore QB. i will agree that it was much more characteristic of k. stewart w/ k. gilbride as the o-coord.

4xSBChamps
02-09-2006, 12:36 AM
...WE LOST! For godsake...GET OVER IT, and let's move on! All this shit I hear 'bout the officiating nauseates me! We f*#@ed up more than a few good opportunities to put a fork in the Steelers...we didn't...THEY DID! Use this meltdown as motivation to get behind the Hawks for the coming years...quit disparaging the Steelers for handing it to us. .. see this as an opportunity to improve! most of the guys here have been pretty forthcoming about the weird dynamics that influenced last Sunday's outcome...and they've readily admitted (in most cases) that the Seahawks are a good team that had a bad night. Enough already w/ the victim crap...let's strap it on and get ready for next season. This crying in our beer BS makes us look like a bunch of frickin' latte swilling goofballs. WE lost...they won..onto the next chapter!
Well-said:
congrats on your '05 season!
:cheers:

WeNowHave5
02-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Can't blame people for thinking Neil was paid off. Seeing a pass right to the opposing team once is bad, but twice, I hadnt seen it like that before or since. After a while I just blamed him, stupid timing route, you would think he learned his lesson on the first one. But thats what you get when you get a medicore QB.

yea, but only 1 ball got away, The other was just not being on the same page with the WR.

70c10
02-09-2006, 07:11 AM
Interesting reading here: http://themotoroilsite.com/:dang:

steeler47
02-09-2006, 08:06 AM
. Enough already w/ the victim crap...

Thats what scadaddle basis thier whole economy on!!

Its always someone else's fault and your always victims up there.

It is the only state run by the NOW organazation.:rolleyes: They bring in millions in whineing fee's!

Hawk Believer
02-09-2006, 09:12 PM

It is the only state run by the NOW organazation.:rolleyes: They bring in millions in whineing fee's!
Well, that just doesn't make any sense. Not quite as bad as a mojo post since there are real words here and there. But beyond that... Nope, not really in the realm of something that makes any sense...

MagicHawk
02-10-2006, 06:29 AM

It is the only state run by the NOW organazation.:rolleyes: They bring in millions in whineing fee's!Whatever...I might be offended if you talked any sense or anything football related. Since neither is true I will move on like any mature person.

83-Steelers-43
02-10-2006, 09:25 AM
...WE LOST! For godsake...GET OVER IT, and let's move on! All this shit I hear 'bout the officiating nauseates me! We f*#@ed up more than a few good opportunities to put a fork in the Steelers...we didn't...THEY DID! Use this meltdown as motivation to get behind the Hawks for the coming years...quit disparaging the Steelers for handing it to us. .. see this as an opportunity to improve! most of the guys here have been pretty forthcoming about the weird dynamics that influenced last Sunday's outcome...and they've readily admitted (in most cases) that the Seahawks are a good team that had a bad night. Enough already w/ the victim crap...let's strap it on and get ready for next season. This crying in or beer BS makes us look like a bunch of frickin' latte swilling goofballs. WE lost...they won..onto the next chapter!

Finally. Nice to hear a voice of reason. Good job.

BlackNGold203
02-10-2006, 11:10 AM

well stated...enough already......

mdhus
02-10-2006, 01:21 PM

Well said, i guess there are REAL seahawks fans out there.

siko

TexaSteeler
02-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Who wrote this really? I doubt a Seahawks fan's ability to write this.

Good news is, this probably won't happen next year since recent SB losers don't return to the playoffs.