PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Replay-NFL Network

Ambridge
02-09-2006, 04:39 PM
I didn't see it posted anywhere but I believe the NFL Network is replaying the Superbowl tonight at 9:00pm.

Supposedly they're going to show postgame coverage in the Steeler locker room.

klick81
02-09-2006, 04:40 PM
No NFL Network for me :(

GutterflowerSteel
02-09-2006, 06:04 PM
I didn't see it posted anywhere but I believe the NFL Network is replaying the Superbowl tonight at 9:00pm.

Supposedly they're going to show postgame coverage in the Steeler locker room.

Thanks for posting that-I checked and you're right-it's on at 9 and is the Game of the Week. :bouncy:

Need4spd
02-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Boy I wish I had Direct TV at times like this!

Milkman
02-09-2006, 06:08 PM
I don't have the NFL Network, but I did record the game to my DVR. :bouncy:

Atlanta Dan
02-09-2006, 10:10 PM
The NFL Network versions of the games feature players and coaches miked.

After seeing the SB replay this evening, I now see Cowher knew early on Ben was not on top of his game and was going to be high maintenance; listening to the sideline talk between Ben & Cowher was like listening to a trainer talking to a fighter between rounds to keep him from getting knocked out.

You can also see and hear how the team seemed down in the 1st Q.

Funniest line was Bettis at halftime only half-jokingly griping about having to walk up a fairly long flight of steps to get from the field to the locker room.

Definitely has some looks you did not get during the game if you have a chance to catch it. I assume some of the takes will make it to the 3 hour official DVD that ships later this month.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-09-2006, 10:43 PM
Its awesome to relive it. Its on again at midnite EST ! Get your Tivo or DVR ready !

and how Cowher said walking to the locker room at half time.. hey we're up boys, I dont know how but atleast we're up on them !

Ambridge
02-09-2006, 10:49 PM
I thought there was going to be more coverage of the Steelers locker room after the game.

All they had was a quick shot of Ben taking pictures of himself and I think Brett Keisel together.:mad: