PDA

View Full Version : Bears Vs. Steelers in XL???

sector9
02-09-2006, 03:57 PM
Mix 150,000 rabid Steeler fans with Lord knows how many Bears fans, what would have happened in the Motor City??? The Seahawks only had eleven fans in Detroit as the twelfth man aparently couldn't make it.:sofunny: Toledo would have been ground zero. It would have been nuts ... at best.

4xSBChamps
02-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Mix 150,000 rabid Steeler fans with Lord knows how many Bears fans, what would have happened in the Motor City??? The Seahawks only had eleven fans in Detroit as the twelfth man aparently couldn't make it.:sofunny: Toledo would have been ground zero. It would have been nuts ... at best.
..... worse-yet..... what if the LIONS had made SB-XL? :yikes:

I know, I know..... I gotta quit shootin'-up on peanut-butter and mayonaise..... :bonk:

sector9
02-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Lions and Cleaveland not a chance, but the Bears were in the playoffs.

hinesfield
02-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Lions and Cleaveland not a chance, but the Bears were in the playoffs.

Did anyone notice before the game when they were showing tailgaters in pittsburgh everyone behind the reporter was wearing jerseys and then when they went live over to seattle at their tailgate almost all of them were in street clothes?

4xSBChamps
02-09-2006, 04:22 PM
Did anyone notice before the game when they were showing tailgaters in pittsburgh everyone behind the reporter was wearing jerseys and then when they went live over to seattle at their tailgate almost all of them were in street clothes?
..... didn't want to wear their jerseys in the rain, and spill latte on them.....
:cya:

clevestinks
02-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Steelers and anyone in the Super Bowl works for me!

tony hipchest
02-09-2006, 05:12 PM
..... worse-yet..... what if the LIONS had made SB-XL? :yikes:

I know, I know..... I gotta quit shootin'-up on peanut-butter and mayonaise..... :bonk:

i was thinking about this the other day and i still think the crowd wouldd have been 50-65% steelerfans

TasmanianTroy271
02-09-2006, 06:06 PM
I was hoping for a Steeler and Bears Superbowl - My NFC and AFC teams.

And a Steeler win, of course...

WeNowHave5
02-09-2006, 08:04 PM
Bears Suck. Watchout for Carolina, Dallas or the Seattle CryHawks

BlitzburghRockCity
02-09-2006, 09:10 PM
The SB is largely and usually a nuetral field for both teams.. this year was the exception to the rule. We made history in so many ways in SB XL.. not the least of which was all the Steeler fans !! :tt: