PDA

View Full Version : Rahim Moore

supa_fly_steeler
06-17-2010, 12:25 PM
Gotta love this dude.

He's a better fit than Earl Thomas in our defense (that small dude gotta stop frank gore, steven jackson and beanie wells all year... lol gl with that i love u dude though)

But rahim moore.

10 interceptions, can tackle very well... Perfect fit alongside troy.

We would have to have a 6-10, 8-8 season for him to us.

pete74
06-17-2010, 02:33 PM
We may have it. I think I perfer prince though. He is a great corner. With that said welcome back. I had the admin take the ban off the old mods gave you

supa_fly_steeler
06-17-2010, 02:50 PM
We may have it. I think I perfer prince though. He is a great corner. With that said welcome back. I had the admin take the ban off the old mods gave you

Well thank you very much, all i said was the pens are going out against montreal.

WHICH HAPPENED!!!.

But besides. Yeah prince is great, i would try move him to free safety though because with mcfadden and butler we would have a crowded cornerback field.

I wont be obsessed with any not near as thomas but i think we should look for the new free safety clarks great but look at his age.

pete74
06-17-2010, 03:58 PM
Agreed. Troy is hurt very often and Clark is getting up there in age. We definatly need a saftey since we didn't grab one this year. I wouldn't mind grabbing the Rams saftey

supa_fly_steeler
06-17-2010, 04:31 PM
Atogwe is the only thing the Rams had anything good. He would be a great compliment to Troy, but with his age also almost 30... I really want us to get young on defense, if that means defensive end again then im all for it, the age is real bad on some of our defensive starters.

pete74
06-18-2010, 05:32 AM
it is and we dont have much time to fix it. this coming draft will be huge for the future of our team. we really need a very good saftey and NT. they will be our 2 most important positions because Hampton will be close to his end and we need a replacement for our defensive anchor plus clark is getting up there in age and Troy is getting injured alot.

BlackNGold88
10-02-2010, 06:28 PM
We need a NT and safety over corner IMO. Good corners are easy to find in the later rounds. But ballhawking safetys are rarely found that late.

Merchant
10-27-2010, 04:17 PM
Moore and Prince would be nice but there's no-one I want more than Mike Pouncey.. something about having twins on our O-Line just seems awesome :D