PDA

View Full Version : Divisional Playoff game

mdhus
02-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Does anyone know where a can get a copy of the Colts-Steelers game?

I manage to record the bengals/broncos games and the super bowl on dvd, but couldnt record the colts-steelers game since i was with my family at the hospital due to my grandma's surgery...but i did get to watch the game via waiting room ;).

siko

Bust
02-11-2006, 01:28 AM
www.muddysmind.com

Cebby
02-11-2006, 11:41 AM
www.muddysmind.com

WTF is that about? I didn't see any links on there.

Search!!!!

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4700

Bust
02-11-2006, 11:03 PM

If you don't see any links on that page, you must be blind. Look again and try the link labeled "forums". If you can't figure it out from there, you may not be destined to have access to every Steelers game from '05-'06.

mdhus
02-11-2006, 11:41 PM
www.muddysmind.com

tried that and went to the forum section...but i couldnt find a download....:?

siko

Bust
02-12-2006, 08:43 AM
So you're telling me you looked in the forums and missed the topic:

How do I download Steeler games? (http://www.muddysmind.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=9b30021d148a926581662b375ff3fe53)

noto45
02-12-2006, 10:49 AM
I cant get to the dl area it asked for a password and I have sent in my registration months ago with no response.

any help would be apprciated

Bust
02-12-2006, 11:38 AM
You need to send muddy a PM to get access to the tracker. I received my login within hours.

noto45
02-13-2006, 06:41 AM
how can I send him a pm if I cant log in?

Cebby
02-13-2006, 09:23 AM
If you don't see any links on that page, you must be blind. Look again and try the link labeled "forums". If you can't figure it out from there, you may not be destined to have access to every Steelers game from '05-'06.

Next time you "help" with your links, how about linking to the thread instead of making us hunt for it. We aren't psychics.

http://www.muddysmind.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=56

BTW - I registered and haven't received anything from them either. Seems that the forum is setup for the admin to moderate all new user registrations - which means whenever he gets around to checking the new registrations and OK'ing them is when we'll be able to login. Sort of redundant with the generated authorization code also.

Bust
02-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Next time you "help" with your links, how about linking to the thread instead of making us hunt for it. We aren't psychics.

Or high school graduates apparently.

Cebby
02-13-2006, 12:38 PM
Or high school graduates apparently.

Apparently none of us are since everyone who has posted in this thead has had issues logging in to that site, let alone downloading anything.

Legitmate questions, legitimate gripes and you result to insults. :rolleyes:

Bust
02-13-2006, 01:47 PM
You're complaining about insults after coming strong with:

after I graciously pointed the OP to a forum that will allow him/her to get every game from this season? If you don't like the way I respond to your ignorance, maybe you should keep it to yourself.

Cebby
02-13-2006, 03:34 PM
You're complaining about insults after coming strong with:

after I graciously pointed the OP to a forum that will allow him/her to get every game from this season? If you don't like the way I respond to your ignorance, maybe you should keep it to yourself.

FYI - "WTF is that about?" is a question, not an insult.

Truly gracious..... :rolleyes:

We DO all appreciate your contribution - in the end, we eventually got to the right place. So, we'll take your insults and sarcasm with a grain of salt.

THANKS!

Bust
02-13-2006, 04:45 PM
FYI - "WTF is that about?" is a question, not an insult.

Then it was a very poorly worded question. You could have just said, "Hey, I'm not sure I see where the games are located on that site." Believe me, it would have received a much different response. Your "question" was antagonistic at best, and I jump at those chances.

noto45
02-14-2006, 06:50 AM
ok then how do I get into that site?

Bust
02-14-2006, 07:11 AM
1. register for the forums. This is an automated process. You will need to enter a valid email address to confirm the registration.

2. send the site owner, muddy, a PM requesting access to the BT tracker

Cebby
02-14-2006, 09:23 AM
BTW - I registered and haven't received anything from them either. Seems that the forum is setup for the admin to moderate all new user registrations - which means whenever he gets around to checking the new registrations and OK'ing them is when we'll be able to login. Sort of redundant with the generated authorization code also.

I still haven't gotten my registration email since yesterday.

noto45
02-14-2006, 08:28 PM
I sent in my registrationa month ago and have got nothing

Polamalu43Defense!
02-14-2006, 09:27 PM
So does anyone have the Colts-Steelers Playoff Game downloaded? If you do PLEASEEEEEE email me.

Bust
02-15-2006, 07:22 AM
Man, I had to search for like 30 seconds to find another source other than Muddysmind (which is the BEST way to go still) for the Indy-Pitt game.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/203610