PDA

View Full Version : Who's the most disliked athlete in America?

pete74
06-21-2010, 05:49 PM
For the second year in a row, Michael Vick topped a fan poll taken by Forbes as the most disliked national sports figure, myFOXphilly.com reported Sunday.

The Forbes survey sampled sports fans and filtered out lesser-known figures like disgraced cyclist Floyd Landis and sports agent Scott Boras, who weren't known by a lot of fans but really disliked by those who knew them.

In the end, Vick was still held in a lower opinion than Ben Roethlisberger, Tiger Woods and Oakland Raiders' owner Al Davis, with 69 percent of those polled disliking Vick.

Davis was a surprising second with 66 percent, given the amount of bad PR that Woods (53 percent) and Roethlisberger (57 percent) had in the past year.

Other names in the bottom 10 include Allen Iverson, Terrell Owens and Alex Rodriguez.

Iverson came in ninth in the poll, which is also surprising since he's been out of the public eye for much of the past year

scsteeler
06-21-2010, 08:41 PM
I have said before had he Killed a person Vick would not have made that list. I am not a hater of animals and think that senseless killing of any kind is wrong but he should be given a chance to turn his life around just like anyone else.

But Vick being the #1 hated athlete is not a surprise to me.

pete74
06-22-2010, 07:36 AM
I'm surprised Ben is on this list sunce he hasn't even been charged with a crime

Big
06-22-2010, 09:47 AM
you can thank the media for putting Ben on this list................ although Ben gave them the canvas, they painted the picture.

GodfatherofSoul
06-22-2010, 10:22 AM
you can thank the media for putting Ben on this list................ although Ben gave them the canvas, they painted the picture.

QFT

stb_steeler
06-22-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm surprised Ben is on this list sunce he hasn't even been charged with a crime

Thats what the media will do to ya!. Cant dig up much dirt this off season.

stb_steeler
06-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Mike Tyson might make the list. He likes to bite ears off like a girl when hes losing. :rofl:

OX1947
06-25-2010, 12:09 AM
Kobe Bryant.