PDA

View Full Version : THE REASON, THE PURPOSE, THE MISSION

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 02:50 AM
http://www.taintedsteelxl.com/

REASON:

On Feb 5th, 2006 AD a football game was played between the Seattle Seahawks and the Pittsburgh Steelers. What transpired during this contest will go down in the history of the NFL as a TAINTED game. Nay...this isnt a Seahawk fan complaining, this is a fan of the NFL that has seen enough of these shaningans and will demand that something change. Lets review what happened that caused this uproar from ALL football fans across the NFL:

OVERVIEW
untimely horrible calls
biased officiating
not calling it both ways

Untimely calls:
-Penalty negating Seattle TD
1.Jackson was grabbed not once but twice by the Steeler defender.
2.Jackson does not push off but rather goes to escape the clutching defender
3.Jackson's foot is planted which explains why he achieved seperation from the defender that was illegaly contacting him
4.Referee does not throw flag until he cathes it and gets the TD
5.Conclusion; the referee blew the call and BOTH announcers commented on it because it was such a bad call

-Penalty negating Warwicks return
1.Defender is not even engaged
2.Defender is not grabbed nor does he have his progress impeded.
3.Referee thows flag for no reason and well after Pruits block, its almost as so he throws because of how good of a return it is. There is no other explanation
4.Seattle goes from having the ball at midfield to having it at the 23.
5.Conclusion;referee has money on the game

-Penalty on Locklear negating HUGE gain
1.First off on that play, TWO Steelers were offsides on that play.
2. Now as for the holding call, there was absolutely nothing there that would be called a hold in any game in the NFL, Madden even comments on it being an obvious no call.
3.The flag was not thrown when this supposed hold happened, it was throw AFTER Hassleback threw it...making this the most suspicious flag ever thrown.
4, THe cause from this momentum changing penalty was mind-blowing. Instead of Seattle having the ball on the 2 yard line with a chance to take the lead, they were pushed back on the very next play when Hassleback was sacked. Inwhich a Steeler player was offsides yet AGAIN and yet no call.
5. If anyone has the game on tape, I caution you to watch on an empty stomach because its disgusting and will make any true fan of the nfl sick.

-Penalty on Hassleback TACKLE
1. Hassleback throws an INT when he should've been celebrating a TD, but I digress, he throws an INT and has to make a tackle, but is flagged for a 15 yard penatly instead.
2. This is call is an absolute joke. Hassleback did not even engage the blocker but instead made a CLEAN tackle on the Steeler player.
3. This bad call gives the ball to the Steelers in prime field position setting up their next TD that solidified their TAINTED win.

THOSE REASONS ABOVE ARE WHY NFL FANS ARE INCENSED AND HOW THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME WAS CLEARLY CHANGED!!!!

PURPOSE;

This site( http://www.taintedsteelxl.com/)was created to draw attention to the sham that took place in the year of our lord, Feb 5, 2006. Its clear to any unbiased TRUE fan of the game that the Super Bowl was a game inwhich the officials truly changed the outcome in favor of one team. We are not talking about ONE call that went agains a team, we are talking about numerous calls. Numerous BAD calls that were so obviously bad that EVERYONE in America is talking about it.

We are also talking about biased officiating inwhich one team was singled out while the other team was allowed to get away with every violation in the book. Just two weeks ago Joey Porter said that "they wanted to take it from us". Steeler fans were in an uproar about ONE call and they WON. Infact that officials house was vandalized because of Steeler fans that were out of their minds....and they WON. And now these very same Steeler fans are saying other fans are crying, etc., its hypocrisy of the highest order.

So in conclusion this site was created to draw attention to the problems of horrible officiating and for fans of ALL teams to vent and comment on the injustices of these part time officials. The NFL is the most successful league, the richest and yet it hires part-timers, that are old men, which are incapable of officiating in a competent manner!

MISSION:

Our final mission is to raise money to put up a billboard in front of Heinz Field inwhich the truth will be on display for all to see. Its location will draw attention from the national media and embarass the NFL. It will also be for ALL NFL fans to show their disgust with the travesty that took place on Feb 5, 2006.

We appreciate your support and any suggestions you might have to offer.

THANK YOU!

Mamaduck43
02-11-2006, 03:13 AM
You are a jerk......

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 03:20 AM
You are a jerk......

Im a fan of the NFL and wanted to see a good SB that was officiated in an unbiased manner and with some semblance of competence.

I did not, and more the 75% of the people agree. This site is to raise awareness to the deficincies, sheer incompetence and clear biased nature of NFL officials.

The Super Bowl was tainted in an egregious manner that is unparralleled in NFL history and its clear to all with an impartial view that something was amidst.

That is what the billboard is for.

I would think that Steeler fans would be a proponent of this because as Porter said, "they tried to take it from us", and in this case the NFL did "take" it from Seattle.

BlackandGold4Life
02-11-2006, 03:49 AM
so in that case, seahawk players dropping passes, throwing bad passes, missing field goals, and not playing defense are all the refs fault too? stfu and go back to your seahawk board and cry about how the game was taken from you. there is a saying that says," great teams overcome obstacles to win games, good teams cry about how they couldnt". please just leave . your entire post proves how ignorant you really are. i think i lost a few IQ points by reading it too.

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 03:58 AM
so in that case, seahawk players dropping passes, throwing bad passes, missing field goals, and not playing defense are all the refs fault too? stfu and go back to your seahawk board and cry about how the game was taken from you. there is a saying that says," great teams overcome obstacles to win games, good teams cry about how they couldnt". please just leave . your entire post proves how ignorant you really are. i think i lost a few IQ points by reading it too.

Its evident that you are indenial and suffering from delusions. I will not point our any more of your mental defects but rather let my points rest as they are. As Ive stated, MOST NFL fans concur and those that dont are Steeler fans that are upset because their victory was not won in a clear and conclusive manner.

Ive also stated that I AM NOT A SEAHAWKS FAN, I am a fan of another team(the Bears) and more importantly of the NFL. Now I hate the Seahawks as much as much as anyone does and was actually rooting for the Steelers. But the travesty that occured on Feb 5th, 2006 was such a conspicuously flagrant officiated game that it did not sit well in my stomache.

I know that the Steelers felt the same way two weeks earlier and when that occured I was upset too! The point of all this is that the NFL officiating is absolute garbage and is clearly biased. Why is this? I do not know. I would like to know, but alas, I dont.

I understand that this upsets you because the NATION as a whole questions the validity of your championship. Which is no fault of the Steelers or their fans, but rather is the fault of the NFL. The base injustice that we witnessed on that day will be talked about for years, and no personal insult you lob in my direction will change the horrible odor eminating from that game.

Thank you

klick81
02-11-2006, 04:28 AM
The fact that you're planning on putting this bill board in front of Heinz Field just shows that you blame the Steelers for any bad calls that occured during that game. If you wanted to "embarrass the NFL," you would put that bill board somewhere else. Like outside the NFL headquarters, wherever that is. Go back to your loser team. Please.

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 04:31 AM
The fact that you're planning on putting this bill board in front of Heinz Field just shows that you blame the Steelers for any bad calls that occured during that game. If you wanted to "embarrass the NFL," you would put that bill board somewhere else. Like outside the NFL headquarters, wherever that is. Go back to your loser team. Please.

This was explored in earnest. However NFL headquarters is in New York City and billboards arent exactly common in Manhatten. But I thank you for your input sir. Please feel free to offer any more suggestions.

Thank you.

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 04:43 AM
Good night men, thank you for reading my essay filled with sound reasoning and undeniable logic.

Rotorhead
02-11-2006, 05:38 AM
Maybe your post and your stupid website would have some merit if you weren't just a crying Hawkbaby. Maybe you could mention something like the no call on the OBVIOUS block in the back of Ben on the int return (which would have brought the return back over the 50 and the Hawks probably would not have scored a TD), or the "fumble" ruled an incomplete pass on Stevens (which would have given the Steelers the ball at the 50 and probably at least led to an FG), or the Hasselback fumble ruled down by contact (read last fumble comment). . . however, while that would drive the point home, it won't serve your actual purpose which is to say the "Seahawks should have won if it weren't for the reffing". Since you are so narrow minded that you can not see past your own nose, nobody cares what you are going to do. All this and the fact that you want to put a billboard up at Heinz Field confirms you are just a Hawkbaby and can't handle the fact YOUR team is the reason the game was lost. Please go die.

4xSBChamps
02-11-2006, 05:59 AM
Good night men, thank you for reading my essay filled with sound reasoning and undeniable logic.
#1: Learn that big-plays can be made WITHOUT Offensive Tackles holding charging Linebackers, and WITHOUT receivers pushing-off in the endzone.

#2: Understand that coaches with big reputations don't always manage the clock well at the end of the half.

#3: Field-position is best maintained when a punter repeatedly has the ball land well-shy of the goal-line, not IN the endzone.

#4: When a player is labeled a 'pass-catching Tight End', it is imperative for him to actually CATCH the ball, and for him to have 'soft-hands', not a soft-spine.

#5: The Stillers rountinely have 3 men (Roethlisberger, Randle El, and Ward ), playing offense, with current or previous Quarterbacking ability, and everybody in the joint knew they like to run gadget-plays..... except the Seahawk Defensive Backs.

The officiating sucked all year long in the NFL, and has gotten worse, even-WITH better technology:
none-the-less, teams that win overcome these bad-calls, and make the big-plays when they need them, while losing teams, coaches, and fans cry and say "WHAT-IF?".....

Which are you?

luvmysteelers
02-11-2006, 06:01 AM
L-O-S-E-R

I'd gladly give you my "suggestion," but I respect he moderators of this board too much to say what
I'm really thinking.

Mamaduck43
02-11-2006, 07:42 AM
I was not going to give any further response to your drivel other than the truth that I posted above, but as I was trying to sleep, I was bothered by the fact that there are some folks in this world like you who couldn't face the truth if it smacked them in the face.....

So here is my two cents..... I would post them on your poor excuse for a board, but I would imagine that it will be shut down either from lack of interest or from your inability to face life as it is....

I will agree with you on one point - - the officiating in this years' season was not up to its usual standard.... However, after most of the rabble rousing sports columnists stepped back and reviewed the events of Sunday's game, they realized that they had overreacted to the very biased rantings of the announcer of the game..... The calls and the game have been reviewed ad nausium, and the calls that were made, save one, should have been made...... And, the only jerks stupid enough to continue with ranting about the results are those folks who cannot see, nor accept the fact that the calls were there, they happened, they were reviewed within the parameters that exist right now and that is what we deal with..... That is football..... The game was played with two teams who responded in two very different ways to what was playing out on the field - - not the ramblings of a frustrated disgruntled former coach in his TV booth..... Unfortunatly, a lot of 'fans' and columnists looked no further than what they heard during the game on Sunday, and they jumped onto bandwagon of "those hated Steelers are winning again" and ran with it.... They did not take the time to look at the rerunning of the films - - the NFL's review of the calls - - the columnists who have done that and have given credit where credit is due - - without an apology in the bunch, I might add - - - they just continued with their worthless and baseless rantings..... I guess they, and you, just like to listen to your own voice.... But after a while, that has to get old, doesn't it???

The Seahawks coach got so caught up in his delusions that he was 'robbed', that he failed his team..... He failed his team - - the officials did not cause that failure.... His players were mismanaged, they were unable to follow through on their chances to score and made crucial errors and even though they are disappointed with their loss, they have handled their defeat with style and grace - - giving credit where credit is due -- to the victors....

The Steelers were dealt the same conditions on the field as the Seahawks..... However, they did what they did when the calls happened.... They played ball - - - not with, nor without the help of the officials.... They picked themselves up after they were disappointed by some questionable calls (one of which was historically admitted by the NFL) and they won crucial games when it counted....

If you have a beef - - or believe that you have a beef - - then take it out on whom you perceive to be the guilty parties - - the NFL or the Officials..... Don't take it out on a team who fought and played and won a game that YOUR team could not win...... Whether your team is the Bears (Hmmmm..... should I post photos of the 'snow bowl' of December 11?), or the Seahawks, they lost to a superior team this season......

GoStillersGo
02-11-2006, 08:33 AM
To reiterate a point I think you missed earlier -- Ok you believe the officials were in the wrong, not the Steelers. Why do you harass the Steelers and their fans? You rightly admit that any mistakes that might have been made in officiating are not the fault of Steelers or their fans.

In fact, what did you expect the Steelers to do? Say they benefited from a bad call (which I don't think was the case) -- what do you want them to do -- lodge a protest to have a penalty called against them?

I understand that you're already too invested in this cause -- if not monetarily, than emotionally. And because of that you're unable to admit you're wrong. When you arrive at that conclusion -- and you should if you are honest with yourself -- cease and desist your project. I won't ask for an apology, just that you leave. Unless you decide to be a good citizen on this board; then you can stay.

Atlanta Dan
02-11-2006, 08:39 AM
Get over it

BlackNGold203
02-11-2006, 09:19 AM
*YAWN*

LMAO...I have a better chance of hitting the Powerball tonight than this idiot has of placing an Anti Steeler billboard anywhere within 200 miles of Heinz Field

PisnNapalm
02-11-2006, 09:39 AM
Hmm... Let me say this as succinctly and delicately as I can.

*Finger*

Go away troll. Get over it. Nothing you put on a website is going to change the past.

drizze99
02-11-2006, 09:40 AM
If I were a SuperMod, I would ban your candy ass.

Get the f-ck out of here with this TOTAL BS. The officiating was on par with the rest of the games played in the NFL this season.

Where was ANY of this support when we were subject to horrible officiating in the Colts game? There wasn't any... Why? Because we still won that game. CHAMPIONS overcome any adversity.

20 reasons the refs' calls didn't matter...

1. The Refs didn't give up the longest run in SB history...Seattle's defense did.
2. The Refs didn't bite on a 43 yd trick play, Randle to Ward for a TD...Seattle's defense did.
3. The Refs didn't allow Ben to scramble around on a 3rd and 28 and complete a long pass to the 2 yd. line...Seattle's defense did.
4. The Refs didn't miss two field goals, that was Seattle.
5. The Refs didn't fail to step out of bounds late in the 1st half to stop the clock in Pitt territory in a crunch time situation...Seattle's offense did.
6. The Refs didn't let the 1st half clock tick down from 48 seconds all the way down to 13 seconds before finally running their next play at Pitt's 36 yd line...Seattle's offense did.
7. And on this play, 3rd down, 53 yds away from a FG, it wasn't the Refs who tried and failed to go deep for a TD rather than a safer 5-7 yd play and timeout setting up a much easier FG attempt....that, again, would be Seattle's offense.
8. The Refs didn't get confused by Pitt's zone defense and throw an INT...that would be Seattle's QB.
9. The Refs didn't let a little physical contact intimidate them from catching 4 very catchable passes...that would be the Seattle TE Jeremy Stevens.
10. With approx. 20 seconds left in the game, knowing they need a TD and FG, in no particular order, and in easy FG range on 4th down, it wasn't the Refs who ignored the FG and elected to throw up a prayer trying for a TD...that AGAIN would be Seattle.
11. The Refs didn't constantly punt deep into the end zone, repeatedly giving Pitt the ball at the 20 yd line...that of course was Seattle.
12. It wasn't the Refs who received a Christmas gift wrapped easy INT lobbed in perfect position to return deep into Pitt territory...the lucky beneficiary of that break would be Seattle.
13. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when a Steeler DB dropped an easy int early in the game...that too would be a break for Seattle.
14. It wasn't the Refs who caught a break when a Steeler WR dropped a very catchable TD pass...that break again would go to Seattle.
15. It wasn't the scapegoat Refs that received a break when a WR caught the ball, turned, stepped, was hit hard enough to cause a fumble, and then ruled INCOMPLETE...that would be of course, another chance for Seattle.
(this was an interesting call considering that after Troy's famous overruled Int, the NFL stated that it WAS a catch. If so, than this definitely WAS a catch)
16. The Refs werent the ones who caught a break when at the conclusion of a 2nd qtr play, as a Pitt DE was walking away, the Seattle Center blindsided the defenseless player, leveling him to the ground. This mysteriously unseen crime was again another break for Seattle.
17. It wasn't the Refs who got a break when Pitt QB Big Ben was blocked in the back as he pursued the DB who he'd tossed an int to...that again would go to Seattle.
18. It wasn't the Refs who stopped Seattle RB Alexander in a few key situations. That would be the Pittsburgh Steelers.
19. It wasn't the Refs who converted many of their 3rd downs yet stopped their opponent on 3rd down often...that would be the Pittsburgh Steelers.
20. And the very bottom line is this...On plays when there wasn't any penalties...One team made plays and one team didn't. The end result was the final score, 21-10 Seattle was outcoached and outplayed.

Mr. Clean
02-11-2006, 10:05 AM
75% of NFL fans agree?

What proof do you have of that?

Go ahead, raise your money and just try to put up a billboard.
You might find yourself duct-taped to it.

Justin Otstott
02-11-2006, 11:00 AM
wtf are you ****ing serious, im so sick of this shit why is all these *******s want to take what we worked so damn hard for? I don't understand sure they may have been two ****ing bad calls in the SB but it has been said before the Seahawks just did not make good plays when they needed to so what the ****!!!! This is getting out of control and it's starting to piss me off! The Steelers won and the Seahawks lost and if your a fan of another team or whatever why the **** are you doing all this? Why should you care about the SB if your team did not make it there? So dumb man.

Justin Otstott
02-11-2006, 11:08 AM
THE REASON, THE PURPOSE, THE MISSION
NO REASON, NO PURPOSE, THERE FOR NO MISSION (EXCEPT LOOKING LIKE A ****)

silver & black
02-11-2006, 11:09 AM
http://www.taintedsteelxl.com/

REASON:

On Feb 5th, 2006 AD a football game was played between the Seattle Seahawks and the Pittsburgh Steelers. What transpired during this contest will go down in the history of the NFL as a TAINTED game. Nay...this isnt a Seahawk fan complaining, this is a fan of the NFL that has seen enough of these shaningans and will demand that something change. Lets review what happened that caused this uproar from ALL football fans across the NFL:

OVERVIEW
untimely horrible calls
biased officiating
not calling it both ways

Untimely calls:
3.Jackson's foot is planted which explains why he achieved seperation from the defender that was illegaly contacting him
5.Conclusion; the referee blew the call and BOTH announcers commented on it because it was such a bad call

3.Referee thows flag for no reason and well after Pruits block, its almost as so he throws because of how good of a return it is. There is no other explanation

2. Now as for the holding call, there was absolutely nothing there that would be called a hold in any game in the NFL, Madden even comments on it being an obvious no call.
3.The flag was not thrown when this supposed hold happened, it was throw AFTER Hassleback threw it...making this the most suspicious flag ever thrown.
4, THe cause from this momentum changing penalty was mind-blowing. Instead of Seattle having the ball on the 2 yard line with a chance to take the lead, they were pushed back on the very next play when Hassleback was sacked. Inwhich a Steeler player was offsides yet AGAIN and yet no call.
5. If anyone has the game on tape, I caution you to watch on an empty stomach because its disgusting and will make any true fan of the nfl sick.

1. Hassleback throws an INT when he should've been celebrating a TD, but I digress, he throws an INT and has to make a tackle, but is flagged for a 15 yard penatly instead.
2. This is call is an absolute joke. Hassleback did not even engage the blocker but instead made a CLEAN tackle on the Steeler player.
3. This bad call gives the ball to the Steelers in prime field position setting up their next TD that solidified their TAINTED win.

THOSE REASONS ABOVE ARE WHY NFL FANS ARE INCENSED AND HOW THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME WAS CLEARLY CHANGED!!!!

PURPOSE;

This site( http://www.taintedsteelxl.com/)was created to draw attention to the sham that took place in the year of our lord, Feb 5, 2006. Its clear to any unbiased TRUE fan of the game that the Super Bowl was a game inwhich the officials truly changed the outcome in favor of one team. We are not talking about ONE call that went agains a team, we are talking about numerous calls. Numerous BAD calls that were so obviously bad that EVERYONE in America is talking about it.

We are also talking about biased officiating inwhich one team was singled out while the other team was allowed to get away with every violation in the book. Just two weeks ago Joey Porter said that "they wanted to take it from us". Steeler fans were in an uproar about ONE call and they WON. Infact that officials house was vandalized because of Steeler fans that were out of their minds....and they WON. And now these very same Steeler fans are saying other fans are crying, etc., its hypocrisy of the highest order.

So in conclusion this site was created to draw attention to the problems of horrible officiating and for fans of ALL teams to vent and comment on the injustices of these part time officials. The NFL is the most successful league, the richest and yet it hires part-timers, that are old men, which are incapable of officiating in a competent manner!

MISSION:

Our final mission is to raise money to put up a billboard in front of Heinz Field inwhich the truth will be on display for all to see. Its location will draw attention from the national media and embarass the NFL. It will also be for ALL NFL fans to show their disgust with the travesty that took place on Feb 5, 2006.

THANK YOU!
It is your "mission" that is tainted. No one is arguing that the officiating is bad, and getting worse. Bad calls happen to ALL teams.

Why should you put up a billboard at Heinz Field? What purpose would it serve, other than to draw the ire of Steelers fans... and rightfully so. Admit it, that IS the pusrpose.

The only "travesty" that took place on Sun. Feb. 5, is that the Seahawks played a poor game. they dropped passes, missed field goals, caught passes out of bounds, and managed the clock horribly... they didn't deserve to win...and they didn't!

You're an idiot. Write your letter to the NFL Commissioner, Paul Tagliaboob... he is the one responsible for cleaning up the officiating. Apparently he likes it the way it is, or he would do something about it. I wouldn't hold my breath I were you.

If I see this same post over at RF.net, I will request that you be banned from the site.

tony hipchest
02-11-2006, 12:41 PM
75% of NFL fans agree?

What proof do you have of that?

Go ahead, raise your money and just try to put up a billboard.
You might find yourself duct-taped to it.

75% of the "fans" who watched the sb were casual fans, who probably dont watch more than 3 games a year. (i dont give a shit what THEY think

90% of the fans who watched were rooting for the steelers anyways.

steelersfever will get more hits than this dudes whiny website.

seahawks should just be glad that they didnt lose by 25-30 points.

the nfc has been the inferior conference for the past 3 years.

steelers were destined to win even if all the supposed bad calls went against them instead of the seahawks.

maybe this moron needs to go to ref school to try to fix the problems instead of trying to play webmaster and pseudo-commisionner.

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 01:14 PM
I see many of you are upset because reality scares you. Thats fine. I understand. If my team needed officiating to assist in an endeavor os such magnitude, I too would close my eyes and ignore the facts. However I as a fan of the NFL, I can do no such thing.

Furthermore, to point out the final act of perplexity on the part of the officials that compelled me to begin this in earnest, I will take you back to the TRUE crime of the game:

What no one is talking about and what has largely gone unnoticed when discussing the horrible calls is when the flags were actually thrown.

Were they thrown when supposed penatly was being commited? Nay they were not!

If any one still has the game on TIVO or has it recorded look at two plays in particular:

Warwick Punt Return:
the official throws it well after the alleged hold occurs. It only seems that he throws it because it could've possilbly been a TD. He just randomly throws it for no reason. Its bizarre...or is it.....I think he knew what he was doing!

Locklear Hold:
This is the worst one. The official does not throw it when it happens. He doesnt not even reach for his flag while it is happening. Infact he throws AFTER Hassleback throws the ball for a completion! And WE all know why!

No true NFL fan can sit back and act like these bizarre acts of the officials didnt take place. We all know that gambling is an epedimic in sports and who is to say that these officials are above influencing the game for reasons that they only know.

83-Steelers-43
02-11-2006, 01:22 PM
LOL, this kid is good.

tony hipchest
02-11-2006, 01:26 PM
I see many of you are upset because reality scares you. Thats fine. I understand. If my team needed officiating to assist in an endeavor os such magnitude, I too would close my eyes and ignore the facts. However I as a fan of the NFL, I can do no such thing.

Furthermore, to point out the final act perplexity on the part of the officials that compelled me to begin this in earnest, I will take you back to the TRUE crime of the game:

What no one is talking about and what has largely gone unnoticed when discussing the horrible calls is when the flags were actually thrown.

If any one still has the game on TIVO or has it recorded look at two plays in particular:

Warwick Punt Return:
the official throws it well after the alleged hold occurs. It only seems that he throws it because it could've possilbly been a TD. He just randomly throws it for no reason. Its bizarre...or is it.....I think he knew what he was doing!

Locklear Hold:
This is the worst one. The official does not throw it when it happens. He doesnt not even reach for his flag while it is happening. Infact he throws AFTER Hassleback throws the ball for a completion! And WE all know why!

No true NFL fan can sit back and act like these bizarre acts of the officials didnt take place. We all know that gambling is an epedimic in sports and who is to say that these officials are above influencing the game for reasons that they only know.

the steelers were gonna win that game regardless. it was destiny. it was fate. the best refs worked hard all year to earn the right to officiate that game. how can j. stevens catch a ball, get 2 feet down make a football move turning around for a 3rd step, fumble the ball, and it be ruled an incomplete pass. aknowledge this fact and you wont seem so disgruntled and bitter. just about everything you are bitching about has been clarified by the league offices as the correct call. who are we supposed to believe. some joe schmoe like you or the freaking league and all the talking heads that are coming around to see the game was called properly with no shenanigans.

personally im more likely to believe the analasys of dan marino, chris collinsworth and chris carter (who im sure have forgotten more football than you know) over your hateritis laced opinions. they all agreed out of the 5 most agregious calls only 1 was incorrect. im sure pat kirwan and gil brandt are more of an authority than you.

while you may think your monday morning officiating skills are top notch, you are clearly barking up the wrong tree. steelers won. the game is over, if you want the game replayed all you would see is the seahawks get an even more severe beatdown than the 1st time.

SteelersGal17
02-11-2006, 01:29 PM
are we going to let this jackass get away with this? I don't think so...I would have kicked his fat ass out of here or close this thread down. There's no sense of starting something that most of us have known since it's been all around the news and internet. All that matters is that Steelers won, and the calls against Seattle were actually correctly called. NFL even backed them up and maybe some of the calls were bad, but, I guess that Seattle fans or any fans that hate the Steelers won't give up and try to think of every little ****ing thing to get people to think we didn't win this game fair and square

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 01:31 PM
the steelers were gonna win that game regardless. it was destiny. it was fate. the best refs worked hard all year to earn the right to officiate that game. how can j. stevens catch a ball, get 2 feet down make a football move turning around for a 3rd step, fumble the ball, and it be ruled an incomplete pass. aknowledge this fact and you wont seem so disgruntled and bitter. just about everything you are bitching about has been clarified by the league offices as the correct call. who are we supposed to believe. some joe schmoe like you or the freaking league and all the talking heads that are coming around to see the game was called properly with no shenanigans.

personally im more likely to believe the analasys of dan marino, chris collinsworth and chris carter (who im sure have forgotten more football than you know) over your hateritis laced opinions. they all agreed out of the 5 most agregious calls only 1 was incorrect. im sure pat kirwan and gil brandt are more of an authority than you.

while you may think your monday morning officiating skills are top notch, you are clearly barking up the wrong tree. steelers won. the game is over, if you want the game replayed all you would see is the seahawks get an even more severe beatdown than the 1st time.

I readily acknowledge that Stevens' drop was indeed a catch and a fumble, but if you watch that play closely, you would see that there was no Steeler actually recovered the ball, hence your arguement is irrelevant.

The fact of the matter is that the Seahawks WON every statistical catagory of importance and yet managed to lose the game. This is the first time that this has occured in Super Bowl history. This is also the first time the Super Bowl is tainted.

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 01:33 PM
LOL, this kid is good.

By the way, I must say that your quote of Porters is quite apropos and he is correct in his assessment. No Super Bowl champion has won in this fashion before. As he would say, "they tried to take it from us", but this time they took it from the Hawks. Thank you Joseph for saying what we all know about the referees.

83-Steelers-43
02-11-2006, 01:38 PM
By the way, I must say that your quote of Porters is quite apropos and he is correct in his assessment. No Super Bowl champion has won in this fashion before. As he would say, "they tried to take it from us", but this time they took it from the Hawks. Thank you Joseph for saying what we all know about the referees.

lol, ok junior. You should go up to him and tell him that. That would be interesting. I'm sure you would rather hide behind the luxury of mommy and daddy's computer screen though. :blah: :blah: :blah:

Your no longer worth my time.

21-10

tony hipchest
02-11-2006, 01:38 PM
I readily acknowledge that Stevens' drop was indeed a catch and a fumble, but if you watch that play closely, you would see that there was no Steeler actually recovered the ball, hence your arguement is irrelevant.

The fact of the matter is that the Seahawks WON every statistical catagory of importance and yet managed to lose the game. This is the first time that this has occured in Super Bowl history. This is also the first time the Super Bowl is tainted. your freaking crazy! james farrior was all over it but pulled up cause the official was blowing his whistle that it wasnt a live ball. non reviewable play! he is not gonna wast his time and enercy chasing down and picking up a dead ball. watch it again. if the fix was on you think they wouldve blown that whistle? your argument is crumbling. although your statistics in the superbowl are right it is not the 1st time in a game 1 team has lead all statistical categories and lost. steelers scored 21 points hence YOUR argument is irrelevant. shoulda been atleast 35.

atrus20
02-11-2006, 01:39 PM
The fact of the matter is that the Seahawks WON every statistical catagory of importance and yet managed to lose the game. This is the first time that this has occured in Super Bowl history. This is also the first time the Super Bowl is tainted.

This feat happens quite often in the NFL. You can win every stat category in the game but still lose. The only stat that matters is the score board!!! Get over it! This topic has been beaten to death that everyone is tired of it. Do you still see ESPN still report about it? no. Most NFL fans have moved on. Stop living in the past and help root for your team when next year starts.

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 01:41 PM
lol, ok junior. You should go up to him and tell him that. That would be interesting. I'm sure you would rather hide behind the luxury of mommy and daddy's computer screen though. :blah: :blah: :blah:

Your no longer worth my time.

21-10

Nothing would please me more than encountering Porter and agreeing with him pertaining to the officiating in the league!

Suitanim
02-11-2006, 01:42 PM
Simply put, "tainted", you don't have enough football knowledge to launch this crusade. Bad officiating has been the curse of the Steelers for YEARS. What didn't they do?

Whine
Crash other teams board and whine
Put up billboards
Whine more
Make up stats to back up why they were whining

What they DID do was play better than the other team and overcome the adversity. I'll give you two examples this year.

A) Chargers Monday Night game. There were several questionable calls that could have affected the outcome of the game (and not in the Steelers favor), but, being a TRUE championship caliber team, they overcame the adversity and won the game.

B) The Colts playoff game. ARE was literally knocked to the ground by a CB in the most blatant example of defensive pass intereference many of us had ever seen on what would have been at worst a significant gain, at best a TD, and it wasn't called. The Troy Interception has been documented enough. Guess what the Steelers did? They sucked it up and still won the game.

Guess what Seattle DIDN'T do? That's right, they were unable to overcome the adversity, and decided instead to wallow in self-pity both during and after the game. THAT is the reason they lost the game. Champions overcome adversity, and pretenders don't. Whining and posting billboards are a GREAT way to keep the attention focused on the lack of these attributes by the pretender Seattle Seahawks, so have at it, loser...the mantle of second best is all yours!

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 01:44 PM
This feat happens quite often in the NFL. You can win every stat category in the game but still lose. The only stat that matters is the score board!!! Get over it! This topic has been beaten to death that everyone is tired of it. Do you still see ESPN still report about it? no. Most NFL fans have moved on. Stop living in the past and help root for your team when next year starts.

I would move on, but this sodid criminal act could occur to my team next year, and I would rather raise attention to this than pretend it didnt happen. This can never happen again! THe NFL must be accountable when they are hijacking the Super Bowl because they want some aging, overy hyped, overrated RB to go out on top in his home city!

Prosdo
02-11-2006, 01:47 PM
What I never understood about this whole thing is your mad at the NFL officials correct? Then why are you crashing a Steelers message board where the fans had nothing to do with the officiating?

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 01:47 PM
Simply put, "tainted", you don't have enough football knowledge to launch this crusade. Bad officiating has been the curse of the Steelers for YEARS. What didn't they do?

Whine
Crash other teams board and whine
Put up billboards
Whine more
Make up stats to back up why they were whining

What they DID do was play better than the other team and overcome the adversity. I'll give you two examples this year.

A) Chargers Monday Night game. There were several questionable calls that could have affected the outcome of the game (and not in the Steelers favor), but, being a TRUE championship caliber team, they overcame the adversity and won the game.

B) The Colts playoff game. ARE was literally knocked to the ground by a CB in the most blatant example of defensive pass intereference many of us had ever seen on what would have been at worst a significant gain, at best a TD, and it wasn't called. The Troy Interception has been documented enough. Guess what the Steelers did? They sucked it up and still won the game.

Guess what Seattle DIDN'T do? That's right, they were unable to overcome the adversity, and decided instead to wallow in self-pity both during and after the game. THAT is the reason they lost the game. Champions overcome adversity, and pretenders don't. Whining and posting billboards are a GREAT way to keep the attention focused on the lack of these attributes by the pretender Seattle Seahawks, so have at it, loser...the mantle of second best is all yours!

The Steelers overcame adversity when they were ahead. They did not have ALL their biggest plays nullified by egregious calls, inwhich the flags were thrown AFTER the play had transpired.

Oh, and Steeler fans vandalized Morellis house, and they WON that game. Amazing. Atleast I am going about this in a peaceful manner and not inciting violence. So please dont ever refer to Steeler fans taking it well again.

Thank you.

tony hipchest
02-11-2006, 01:48 PM
now lets examine seattles poor ball controll

-hasselbeck throws a perfect ball to ike taylor- he drops it

-hasselbeck loses the ball on a scramble and dive- he lucks out a defenders fingertip grazed him durring his dive.

-stevens catches a ball, turns around and fumbled- refs make the incorrect call cause obviously NOONE knows what constitutes a catch
_
-and at the most critical time of the game regardless of anything that happened prior, with the score 14-10 hasselbeck throws another perfect ball to ike taylor. pittsburgh finally catches a break to seal the deal with an el pass to ward and a 21-10 lead.

- take away 2 poor throws by ben in seattle territory and this game is like the 49ers blowing out san diego or denver.

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 01:48 PM
What I never understood about this whole thing is your mad at the NFL officials correct? Then why are you crashing a Steelers message board where the fans had nothing to do with the officiating?

Ive gone to numerous message boards across the NFL to raise attention to the problem.

Thank you

Suitanim
02-11-2006, 01:50 PM
The Steelers overcame adversity when they were ahead. They did not have ALL their biggest plays nullified by egregious calls, inwhich the flags were thrown AFTER the play had transpired.

Oh, and Steeler fans vandalized Morellis house, and they WON that game. Amazing. Atleast I am going about this in a peaceful manner and not inciting violence. So please dont ever refer to Steeler fans taking it well again.

Thank you.

Bwahahahahahahaha! I can't wait to see your billboard...a monument to mediocrity and cluelessness by a team that will never sniff a championship again.

83-Steelers-43
02-11-2006, 01:51 PM
Ive gone to numerous message boards across the NFL to raise attention to the problem.

Thank you

Get out much junior?

tony hipchest
02-11-2006, 01:53 PM

Thank you.

how many steelerfans? do you have a count? can you prove i was there? have criminal charges been pressed? please give us a detailed account of the vandalism. do you even know?

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Get out much junior?

Well, I havent racked up almost 700 posts, if thats what you mean.

I will leave you gentlemen be. My message and point have been made and I see that it raises the ire of most here that the Super Bowl this year was tainted and officiated in a clearly biased manner.

Heres to officials letting the players play, and decide the games!

:drinkup:

Suitanim
02-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Well, I havent racked up almost 700 posts, if thats what you mean.

I will leave you gentlemen be. My message and point have been made and I see that it raises the ire of most here that the Super Bowl this year was tainted and officiated in a clearly biased manner.

:drinkup:

Thank you for reminding us all again just how proud we can be as Steelers fans for being the most knowledgable fans in the NFL...your second tier inferior franchise is worthy of our pity, and, trust me, you have it.

tony hipchest
02-11-2006, 02:00 PM

:drinkup: correction:

www.mytaintissore.com

dont be so butt-hurt, theres always next year

4xSBChamps
02-11-2006, 02:06 PM
I would move on, but this sodid criminal act could occur to my team next year

" ..... it was 7:37 PM, on a Sunday evening, and I was working 'NFL-officiating', out of the Seattle Bureau, when a call came-in about a 'sodid criminal act', so I headed-out to investigate it.....

This is my partner, Jerramy Stevens..... he drops the football:
my name is Friday..... I put-up billboards."

:screwy:

taintedsteelxl
02-11-2006, 02:13 PM
" ..... it was 7:37 PM, on a Sunday evening, and I was working 'NFL-officiating', out of the Seattle Bureau, when a call came-in about a 'sodid criminal act', so I headed-out to investigate it.....

http://cbsnews.associatedpress.newsdepository.com/stories/2006/02/09/opinion/superbowl.html

silver & black
02-11-2006, 02:14 PM

Furthermore, to point out the final act of perplexity on the part of the officials that compelled me to begin this in earnest, I will take you back to the TRUE crime of the game:

Warwick Punt Return:

Locklear Hold:

Well, I can tell you this... The cries of foul about bad calls and fixed outcomes will most definately fall on deaf ears as far as the Raider Nation is concerned. There is no team that gets more screwed by the refs than the Raiders. Go cry to someone that gives a sh*t. I sure aint Raider fans!

tony hipchest
02-11-2006, 02:17 PM

:sofunny: LMAO! :sofunny:

mdhus
02-11-2006, 02:21 PM
this guy knows crap...simple, he is trying to promote his stupid site.

21-10 SB CHAMPS

siko

4xSBChamps
02-11-2006, 02:25 PM
http://cbsnews.associatedpress.newsdepository.com/stories/2006/02/09/opinion/superbowl.html
..... after the Dan Rather/CBS News fiasco before the '04 Presidential election, you want me to believe them?
:yikes:

..... what color is the sky in YOUR world? :poke:

Only CBS News (and evidently, YOU ) would think that 'thousands', of SEVERAL MILLION people who watched the game, wouldn't constitute a "minority".

from the link.....

"And these opinions weren't in the minority; there were literally thousands of like-minded fans "

You know less about math, than you do about football, and that's saying alot!
:moon:

:nono: :nono: PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL :nono: :nono:

Suitanim
02-11-2006, 02:27 PM
No, this makes sense...if any network is willing to pick up the ball and run with a story that's not actually factually valid, it'd be CBS. Maybe Dan Rather can come back from his forced retirement and make up some more "facts and figures" for this.

Suitanim
02-11-2006, 02:28 PM
I think we are on the same page here 4XSB...

pucho58
02-11-2006, 02:31 PM
:blurp: Go get a life, the season is over. The Steelers are the worlds champs. Besides five years from now, no one is going to remember the Seachickens. :blurp:

GO STEELERS!!!!!:blurp:

4xSBChamps
02-11-2006, 02:33 PM
I think we are on the same page here 4XSB...
..... I think somebody's gears don't mesh too-well.....
:hunch:

BornInTheBurgh
02-11-2006, 02:37 PM
I know that the Steelers felt the same way two weeks earlier and when that occured I was upset too!

They may have felt the same way a few weeks earlier but they did what champions do - WIN the game anyhow and not WHINE the game:boxing:

Suitanim
02-11-2006, 02:41 PM
What is more interesting is that "Inside the NFL" on HBO just went through the 5 "questionable" calls.

Jackson Interference? Inside the NFL says? Good call.
Ben TD? ITN says? Good Call.
Darrell Jackson not inside the pylon? ITN? Good call.
Locklear holding? ITN? Close, but not a bad call.
Hasselback low block? ITN? Bad Call.

So, according in ITN, the officials got it right except for one penalty that cost the Squaks 10 yards...NOT 11 POINTS, 10 yards.

tony hipchest
02-11-2006, 02:49 PM
What is more interesting is that "Inside the NFL" on HBO just went through the 5 "questionable" calls.

So, according in ITN, the officials got it right except for one penalty that cost the Squaks 10 yards...NOT 11 POINTS, 10 yards.

like i told this clown earlier, im more inclined to believe, chris, dan, and collinsworth (who have forgotten more football than he knows) than some joe schmoe who popps in spewing some b.s.

im pretty sure pat kirwan, and gil brandt know a little more about the game than him too. carl banks, peter king, the list goes on and on.

mdhus
02-11-2006, 02:51 PM

yep...i watched that thur., although i had already came to that EXACT conclusion even before it aired.

siko

SB XL CHAMPS!!!

LambertIsGod58
02-11-2006, 02:57 PM

and frequent misspelled words....Your argument was weak in the fact that all I saw were supposed "bad" calls that went against Seattle. What about the "bad" calls that went against us? Not a very unbiased argument.....

Suitanim
02-11-2006, 02:58 PM
You know what I also noticed? When Herndon picked off that horrible lame duck Ben threw, Max Starks, all 350 pounds of him, came damn close to running him down!

tony hipchest
02-11-2006, 03:05 PM
You know what I also noticed? When Herndon picked off that horrible lame duck Ben threw, Max Starks, all 350 pounds of him, came damn close to running him down! i noticed that too. even though herndon was doing a little weaving starx never lost ground at all. i was trully impressed. that is one fast big dude. no one has given el props for finally running him down. even though seattle went on to score that was a killer stop and couldve been a td saving play. like suit says if anyone hasnt noticed starks check it out again. we got a good player there i believe. great hustle. ben too even though he was flattened.

TapOut64
02-11-2006, 03:26 PM

You're an idiot. The Steelers rushed for 181 yards, Seahawks, 137, how exactly did the Seahawks win that category? Doesn't the team that runs the ball for the most yardage usually win the Super Bowl? Steelers converted 8-15 on third downs, that's 53.33%, Seahawks, 5-17, 29.41%. How many teams won the Super Bowl converting less than 30% of their third downs.

4xSBChamps
02-11-2006, 03:32 PM
" ..... and finally tonight, on the out-of-town score-board, the score from Detroit is STILL:
PITTSBURGH 21, SEATTLE 10 "

Mr. Clean
02-11-2006, 04:57 PM
No, the Seahawks did not win every important statistical category. They did not win the most important category - the only one that counts - the final score. 21-10.

Think numbers don't lie? They can lie like a rug - except the final score.

Quit your trolling.
Get over it.
Go away.

"There are lies, damned lies and statistics." Mark Twain.

bozz723
02-11-2006, 06:38 PM
link removed
REASON:

OVERVIEW
untimely horrible calls
biased officiating
not calling it both ways

Untimely calls:

PURPOSE;

This site link removed created to draw attention to the sham that took place in the year of our lord, Feb 5, 2006. Its clear to any unbiased TRUE fan of the game that the Super Bowl was a game inwhich the officials truly changed the outcome in favor of one team. We are not talking about ONE call that went agains a team, we are talking about numerous calls. Numerous BAD calls that were so obviously bad that EVERYONE in America is talking about it.

MISSION:

THANK YOU!

You are obviously not a fan of the NFL. If you were, you wouldn't be so retarded. Are you actually saying that Taylor grabbed the receiver ? Are you out of your mind ? The only contact that happened before the blatant and obvious push was a split second of hand touching by both players. Then, to separate, Jackson extended fully his right arm into the chest of D-Jack. A blatant offensive pass interference that helped him catch the ball. In no way was Taylor clutching Jackson, and to even say that proves that you are delusional. I'm sorry, true NFL fans would recognize a penalty when they see one.

Warriks return was all judgement and had no effect on the game. It was a complete judgement call and this call had nothing to do with anything.Seattle wouldn't have come out of that drive with any points.

The Haggans hold ? Are you out of your damn mind ? What would you call a hold then ? Haggans had his man beat, was blatantly grabbed around the neck, and did not reach Hasselbeck because of it. It was a hold, and a blatant hold at that. You are obviouly not an NFL fan just a moron with too much time on his hands.

As for the Hasselbeck tackle ? Bad Call. But championship type teams overcome penalties. Just like Super Bowl XL Champs Pittsburgh Steelers did against the juggernaut Colts. Champions win football games, no matter what the officials do. The Seahawks are simply not champions, and nor should they be.

You also fail to mention Stevens' fumble that was called an incomplete pass. Also the numerous holding calls that weren't called. The way I look at it Seattle was lucky to only lose by 11 points.

In conclusion, you are an idiot. You have no idea what football is, and you have no clear grasp on NFL rules. You are clearly a bitter Seattle fan and also have way too much time on your hands. I'm also pretty positive you need to get a hobby and/or a girlfriend or in your case a boyfriend.

:cheers: :sign08: :sign08:

Bow to the Champs Bitch

Suitanim
02-11-2006, 07:17 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about this guy...fraudulently invoking the name of CBS News and the AP is gonna put a hurtin' on this punk.

tony hipchest
02-11-2006, 07:25 PM
this is too good. and he actually thought people would send him donATIONs? im sure thousands of housewives who watched their first game of the year are rushing for their checkbooks to help cure the incredible injustice of the steelers win

TapOut64
02-11-2006, 07:31 PM
I have the game on my DVD recorder and on the Haggans hold you can plainly see Haggans upper body arch backwards as a result of the hold. Madden is such an idiot for saying that he didn't see the hold, as in, if he didn't see it that it must not of happened. Am I the only one that hates listening to his babble?

Suitanim
02-11-2006, 07:33 PM
One guy (I doubt it's legit, but there is a lot of foolish money floating around Seattle) pledged $15,000. I'm not sure what the rates for Billboards in downtown Pittsburgh are, but I'd guess that's a pretty nice run.

tony hipchest
02-11-2006, 07:42 PM
One guy (I doubt it's legit, but there is a lot of foolish money floating around Seattle) pledged $15,000. I'm not sure what the rates for Billboards in downtown Pittsburgh are, but I'd guess that's a pretty nice run.
lol. was his name paul allen?

Suitanim
02-11-2006, 07:45 PM
I have the game on my DVD recorder and on the Haggans hold you can plainly see Haggans upper body arch backwards as a result of the hold. Madden is such an idiot for saying that he didn't see the hold, as in, if he didn't see it that it must not of happened. Am I the only one that hates listening to his babble?

On Inside The NFL they played the audio of the Seattle radio guys, and they said something to the effect (upon watching the replay) "Yeah, Locklear got him, and they're gonna call that one everytime".

Stlrs4Life
02-11-2006, 08:10 PM
This guy is doing notn=hing but spamming this board, I think Bltz should Ban the guy for it.

Stlrs4Life
02-11-2006, 08:11 PM
REASON:

OVERVIEW
untimely horrible calls
biased officiating
not calling it both ways

Untimely calls:

PURPOSE;

This site link removed created to draw attention to the sham that took place in the year of our lord, Feb 5, 2006. Its clear to any unbiased TRUE fan of the game that the Super Bowl was a game inwhich the officials truly changed the outcome in favor of one team. We are not talking about ONE call that went agains a team, we are talking about numerous calls. Numerous BAD calls that were so obviously bad that EVERYONE in America is talking about it.

MISSION:

THANK YOU!

Check this out:
http://www.ic-dev.com/SBXL-Calls-Divx.avi

Milkman
02-11-2006, 08:34 PM
Is Super Bowl XL the first game to ever have questionable calls?
Is it the only Super Bowl to have an uneven amount of penalties?

No.

Are the refs human? (thus they are prone to mistakes just like "you" and me?)
Are the Pittsburgh Steelers the Champions?

YES!!!

Quit crying and move on with your lives...the only thing besides a huge bill containing many boxes of Kleenex is a stomach full of ulcers.

Good day.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-11-2006, 08:38 PM
Link is pointless spam.. i am removing it from all posts after he put it up...

Suitanim
02-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Sorry, I bookmarked it...I want to see what happens Monday morning if this fool is stupid enough to actually leave it up that long.

4xSBChamps
02-11-2006, 08:49 PM
This guy is doing nothing but spamming this board, I think Bltz should Ban the guy for it.

:iagree:
..... somebody needs to go to 'banned-camp'.....
:uhh:

desertsteel
02-12-2006, 12:04 AM
This was explored in earnest. However NFL headquarters is in New York City and billboards arent exactly common in Manhatten. But I thank you for your input sir. Please feel free to offer any more suggestions.

Thank you.
My suggestion is for you to watch a replay of the Steelers running it up the gut of your worthless Bears.

clevestinks
02-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Im a fan of the NFL and wanted to see a good SB that was officiated in an unbiased manner and with some semblance of competence.

I did not, and more the 75% of the people agree. This site is to raise awareness to the deficincies, sheer incompetence and clear biased nature of NFL officials.

The Super Bowl was tainted in an egregious manner that is unparralleled in NFL history and its clear to all with an impartial view that something was amidst.

That is what the billboard is for.

I would think that Steeler fans would be a proponent of this because as Porter said, "they tried to take it from us", and in this case the NFL did "take" it from Seattle.
Your a wus, thats all, plain and simple. Your jealousy will get no sympathy here, we won the Super Bowl again!

BlackNGold203
02-12-2006, 01:00 PM
*waits patiently for all this crap to go away*

fansince'76
02-13-2006, 12:21 AM

You're an IDIOT - check out the boxscores of these 2 SBs and tell me these games were "tainted" as well:

http://www.superbowl.com/history/boxscores/game/sbxxxvi

http://www.superbowl.com/history/boxscores/game/sbxxx

Before you spout bullshit, do some research, moron.

klick81
02-13-2006, 01:04 AM
You're an IDIOT - check out the boxscores of these 2 SBs and tell me these games were "tainted" as well:

http://www.superbowl.com/history/boxscores/game/sbxxxvi

http://www.superbowl.com/history/boxscores/game/sbxxx

Before you spout bullshit, do some research, moron.

Wow...good job with the research. That dumbass got owned. Not surprisingly though, he'll keep using that argument to spread his loser hatred.