PDA

View Full Version : Seat Question

PENGUIN
06-23-2010, 07:24 PM
I have a chance to buy two tickets for the Brown's game in section 144 row Y and it states that they are general admission. I didn't know that there were general admission seats at Heinz Field. Can anyone veryfy this for me and if this section has general admission and are they chair back or bleacher style.

steelerchad
06-25-2010, 09:46 AM
I have a chance to buy two tickets for the Brown's game in section 144 row Y and it states that they are general admission. I didn't know that there were general admission seats at Heinz Field. Can anyone veryfy this for me and if this section has general admission and are they chair back or bleacher style.

There is no GA at Heinz. Every seat has it's own seat #. If you're buying on a site like stubhub, that just means the seller only provided the section and row and not the actual seat #'s.
The only bleacher at Heinz are the upper endzone seats (all bleachers up there). I think they have seat backs and cupholders on the seat backs. Not really a seatback, but a couple of back bars. No armrests for sure.