PDA

View Full Version : On ESPN.com, Vote: Did the officials steal the Super Bowl?

klick81
02-11-2006, 04:44 AM
Might not be important to some, but I'm posting this anyway. The lame-ass Seahawk fans and their sympathizers (Bengal fans) are stuffing the ballot box with their cry baby tears.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=2011

Rotorhead
02-11-2006, 06:50 AM
The fact that over half the responders think that it was NOT pass interferrence in endzone shows you just how much people actually don't know about the rules.

4xSBChamps
02-11-2006, 08:07 AM
... but :crying01: ... but :crying02: ... but :crying01: ... but :crying02: ... but :crying01: ... but :crying02:

Brady12
02-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Here's my votes.

Average - C
Season - Average
Right Calls were made
Seahawks not making plays
No on DJ TD
Yes on Ben TD
No on Locklear holding
Yes on "Football Move"
A lot on FT officiating
NBA best refs.

NJarhead
02-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Here's my votes.

Average - C
Season - Average
Right Calls were made
Seahawks not making plays
No on DJ TD
Yes on Ben TD
No on Locklear holding
Yes on "Football Move"
A lot on FT officiating
NBA best refs.

Was there a lot of crap after the Rams SB? I recall them griping about Defensive holding or something to that effect.

Brady12
02-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Was there a lot of crap after the Rams SB? I recall them griping about Defensive holding or something to that effect.

Most of it was because of the infamous "Tuck Rule" but 5 years later, is New England still the 2001 World Champions? Yes. And Rightfully Pittsburgh is this season.

NJarhead
02-11-2006, 01:55 PM
Most of it was because of the infamous "Tuck Rule" but 5 years later, is New England still the 2001 World Champions? Yes. And Rightfully Pittsburgh is this season.

Thanks man.
I know there was plenty of BS about the tuck rule, but I remember Rams b*tching about your DBs holding or something like that. I dunno.

Suitanim
02-11-2006, 02:01 PM
Somebody should put up a billboard or something:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mdhus
02-11-2006, 02:31 PM

I personally thought the "Tuck Rule" was bogus but i got over it and the pats proved they were the real champs that year.

siko

NJarhead
02-11-2006, 02:39 PM
I just hope the NFL doesn't get so involved with this crap that they end up taking too long w/ shipping all that Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers stuff I frickin ordered. Ya hear that NFL???? Where's my Freakin' stuff?????

.....sorry. Just having a moment. lol.