PDA

View Full Version : Heinz Seating Question

metalforever
06-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Does the upper part of the upper level start with row F or row G?

steelerchad
06-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Row F.

Hey,
I saw in another post you got tickets Wednesday night. Was it the Panthers game?

metalforever
06-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Panthers game(not preseason). They are still available as doubles. I guess I am second row then.

Triggerfish
06-24-2010, 01:32 PM
Yup...just checked and they STILL have doubles for the Panthers Thursday Night game Dec. 23rd. "Best Available" is upper level endzone seats. About $157 for the pair I think.

metalforever
06-24-2010, 01:36 PM
They werent available the day of, and, i believe, the next day, because I checked and they were gone. I checked last night for shits and giggles, because they were for a gift for today(he loved them), and what do you know....

lasvegasguy
06-24-2010, 06:28 PM
They werent available the day of, and, i believe, the next day, because I checked and they were gone. I checked last night for shits and giggles, because they were for a gift for today(he loved them), and what do you know....

This happens. Sometimes Ticketmaster voids a sale because one customer bought to many pairs or a persons credit card was denied. When that happens the tickets go right back on sale. It is always wise to check periodically within the first couple of days for some fallout. Now the Steeler/Panthers game is coming up blank.

lasvegasguy
06-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Does the upper part of the upper level start with row F or row G?

I believe it goes A TO Z then AA to LL after that.