PDA

View Full Version : Climate change in Alaska

Alaskafan
02-11-2006, 08:16 AM
Don't mean to beat a dead horse but, There has been so much crying the past 5 days here in Alaska and we're getting the same crying weather front up from Washington state that climate has gone from -5 to to the mid 40's. The streets of Anchorage and other little towns around our area are being flooded.Gracious me. In the background you hear a low but distinctive chant.... Yea Steelers , Go Steelers ,Yea Steelers , Go Steelers.... Everybody have a nice day.

GoStillersGo
02-11-2006, 08:40 AM
Maybe you need to put up a billboard...

"Congratulations Steelers! Super Bowl XL Champions"

Alaskafan
02-11-2006, 11:19 AM
I would but since it has been so windy up here it would blown down.

AKSteeler
02-11-2006, 08:01 PM
Hey!

Good to see another Alaska Steeler fan!! I am originally from Skagway, born and raised. Lived there for about 20 years. Now I live in South Carolina...the weather is much nicer here :)

Anyway, good to see someone else up there likes the Steelers...not the Seasquaks like most Alaskans!

clevestinks
02-12-2006, 12:36 PM
Go Alaska, I work with a guy originally fron Alaska, he was a Steelers fan all year, then he turned to seattle last week. I hate him now! LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
02-12-2006, 12:48 PM
Thats Im moving to alaska now.. who's with me :tt:

Alaskafan
02-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Matt don't get to fired up about movin' up here. The weather changes has quickly as some of football fans do. The month of January was a bit chilly with high of 5 and as low as -25 inour area. But watchin' the Steelers kept us warm

CreepingSteel
02-12-2006, 10:49 PM
I was stationed at Ft. Richardson back in the early 90’s. I have fond memories of jumping out of C-130s while it was 20 below zero. J Alaska is a beautiful state, but cold as witch’s tit. Is Chill Coot Charlie’s still around?