PDA

View Full Version : Chad Jones

pete74
06-25-2010, 03:51 PM
New York Giants rookie Chad Jones(notes) remains in surgery in New Orleans where doctors are trying to save his left foot, according to a report by WWL-TV.

Jones was involved in a grisly crash early this morning and suffered career-threatening injuries to his left leg and foot. The injuries are not believed to be life threatening, but the two-sport star may never play football or baseball again.

Jones reportedly suffered multiple fractures to his left leg, breaking both the tibia and fibula, and had arteries and nerves exposed. The wreck occurred at 6:30 a.m. when he hit a streetcar pole in what is believed to be a one-car accident.

He has been listed in critical condition. At this point, itís probably fair to assume Jones will not play for the Giants this season. Doctors are reportedly trying to get blood flowing again in his left foot. If that effort fails, he could face amputation.

Follow me on Twitter: BradBiggs

pete74
06-25-2010, 03:51 PM
what a shame. i wanted the steelers to draft this kid. wow is this heartbreaking

viking350
07-10-2010, 09:18 AM
yes but i know i will have sham on my sole but thats what he gets for not being on the steelers

supa_fly_steeler
07-10-2010, 10:55 AM
yes but i know i will have sham on my sole but thats what he gets for not being on the steelers

lol i liked him as well but dude that was the steelers organisation fault for not drafting him when they could 3 times.

Burt Grady
08-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Why would he deserve that? Just because he bought himself something nice and it was a Range Rover not a not a 150k sports car that does 250 mph. It's not like he bought it thinking I'm gonna go crash this into a pole and ruin my life forever. If anything I think it's sad that a kid with so much talent is going to have his dreams ended by an accident.