PDA

View Full Version : SeaHawk Fans Finally Coming Out of Denial

WeNowHave5
02-11-2006, 11:22 AM
some of them anyway. A few are still in denial, and will remain that way.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/forum/boards/viewtopic.asp?topicid=80068

:sofunny:

NJarhead
02-11-2006, 11:32 AM
some of them anyway. A few are still in denial, and will remain that way.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/forum/boards/viewtopic.asp?topicid=80068

:sofunny:

I was on there w/ you "5". I was shocked to hear "Monkey" say that. He's an idiot that guy.
Still, a lot of those fans are decent and I wish some of our guys would stop rubbing it in. Losing the SB hurts enough by it's self and I hate the reputation Steeler's fans are getting because of the post-game trash talk. Most of them are just talking draft stuff now.

TheKevin05
02-11-2006, 12:06 PM
You should try living in Texas most people are hating on the Steelers just to hate on them. Im tired of it.

NJarhead
02-11-2006, 12:13 PM
You should try living in Texas most people are hating on the Steelers just to hate on them. Im tired of it.

I'm guessing more towards the Dallas area? Why though? They got the last laugh on us in the SB.

TheKevin05
02-11-2006, 03:46 PM
Yea i live in Waco. I dont really know why, I guess they are all just watching too much espn and believing everything they hear on it.

boLT fan
02-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Yea i live in Waco. I dont really know why, I guess they are all just watching too much espn and believing everything they hear on it.

Hey LT is from Waco, Texas!

Uh.. ya.. back on topic. I'm sure that statement from Mike Holmgren didn't help the Seattle fans come to their senses at all.

clarient
02-11-2006, 05:51 PM

AMEN. It's hard being a Steeler fan in the middle of Cowboy Country!

NJarhead
02-12-2006, 08:04 AM

Uh.. ya.. back on topic. I'm sure that statement from Mike Holmgren didn't help the Seattle fans come to their senses at all.

Hey no offense boltfan, but as a big fan of great linebackers there was and will always only be ONE LT.

That was extremely immature by Holmgren, and contrary to what was initially thought he did seek out Cowher to congratulate him after the game (or so I'd heard). So he looks Cowher in the eye, shakes his hand, says congratulations then goes back to Seattle where he basically delivers a slap in the face to Cowher, the Steelers and us fans. He's a jackass.

WeNowHave5
02-12-2006, 12:32 PM

They are cowboy fans. Of course they are going to hate the team that kicked their azzes twice in the superbowl. :sofunny: We had a guy at our party who was a cowboy fan and man the way he was acting, you'd think he was a Seahawk fan!

clevestinks
02-12-2006, 12:37 PM
How about cleveland area, boy I love rubbing it in thier faces though

WeNowHave5
02-12-2006, 12:38 PM
I was on there w/ you "5". I was shocked to hear "Monkey" say that. He's an idiot that guy.
Still, a lot of those fans are decent and I wish some of our guys would stop rubbing it in. Losing the SB hurts enough by it's self and I hate the reputation Steeler's fans are getting because of the post-game trash talk. Most of them are just talking draft stuff now.

Monkey was funny. He said some of the most foolish shit. LMFAO when all he could keep saying over and over was that we were trying to validate our trophy by being on their site. HIS NAME is quite apprpriate

Funny though, some of his post afterwards when we left the board were how crappy Stevens played. :sofunny:

NJarhead
02-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Monkey was funny. He said some of the most foolish shit. LMFAO when all he could keep saying over and over was that we were trying to validate our trophy by being on their site. HIS NAME is quite apprpriate

Funny though, some of his post afterwards when we left the board were how crappy Stevens played. :sofunny:

Someone else (a Steelers fan) was on there on Monday and his reply to every single Hawks post was, "Did you see that 75 yard TD run by Willie Parker?"

"Yeah but Willie Parker had a 75 yard TD run."

" I'll tell ya, that record breaking 75 yard TD run by Willie Parker was something else eh?"

He was great.

Some of the Hawk fans were actually cool. Monkey was NOT one of them. EVERY one of his posts had "Validation" in it. The guy's a joke!

I do feel bad for them. Losing the SB sucks...actually NOT winning the last game you played sucks (ala AFCCG).

Stlrs4Life
02-12-2006, 11:30 PM

LOL@ your sig! That's hilarious! By the way, Tomlinsion is the man, he did great on my fantasy team!

Rust-Buster
02-13-2006, 12:26 AM
I think Hawk fans have to follow the lead of their players. I don't hear much complaining from the Hasselbeck except to say they came up short on the big day. You guys shouldn't put too much stock in Mike Holgrem's ref comment, it was just a crowd pleaser line to open an event for losing. You gotta say something to cheer up the crowd. Anyways, you guys enjoy the crown.

Long Island Steel
02-13-2006, 10:13 AM
There's still too much crying. I'll be rooting against the Seahawks forever.

Livinginthe past
02-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Its hard to work out who is whining more in the last couple of weeks.

Steeler fans know they had more than their fair share of breaks in the SB - but then they had an extremely tough ride through the playoffs - what they acheived was fantastic.

The Hawks deserved better - but then sport can be cruel - it certainly isn't the Steeler fans or players fault that they had the benefit of most close calls in the big game.

If Steeler fans truly wanted this to die down they should know better than to keep adding more fuel to the fire.

Its old news now...let it go.

Roll on the draft.

NM

TexaSteeler
02-13-2006, 01:27 PM

If you live outside of Dallas and Houston, people hate the Cowboys too. Actually a few Steelers fans in SA.