PDA

View Full Version : Look who ravens fans voted as their most disliked person

refjaf55
06-27-2010, 06:51 PM
Look who it is...
edited
http://blogs.baltimoreravens.com/2010/06/27/poll-ravens-fans-most-disliked-person/

tony hipchest
06-27-2010, 07:55 PM
im pretty sure them self loathing fools voted for eachother. :coffee:

scsteeler
06-27-2010, 10:57 PM
Of course the Steeler Players would be the top 2 and Hines gets #1 because he is not afraid of their RAT BIRD ASSES. I hate that Hines gets labeled as a guy that gives cheap shots.

Hell the Ravens should look at their own glass house before throwing stones about cheap shots because you could make a movie from hits they make that they say are legal hits but call them cheap if Hines makes them.

:tt04:

refjaf55
06-28-2010, 08:53 PM
Come on, you do have to admitt hines can go a little to far. He does tend to throw a cheap shot in occasionally

tony hipchest
06-28-2010, 09:31 PM
not so much.

its only "cheap" if a defensive player acts like a little fem-bot bitch and whines.

wootawnee
06-29-2010, 11:27 AM
not so much.

its only "cheap" if a defensive player acts like a little fem-bot bitch and whines.

DItto

MDSteel15
07-02-2010, 07:39 PM
Wah Wah... We can't beat these guys! Wah wah!!!

LVSteelersfan
07-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Sorry, but Hines takes cheap shot hits all the time as any WR does. Wanna talk cheap shot artist, talk about Ray Lewis. That man piles on time after time after time after the player is already stopped. And then does that stupid dance of his like he actually did something. I hope someone finally takes that thug out this season. But he is getting so old he will probably take himself out for good.

supa_fly_steeler
07-03-2010, 04:14 AM
ha im surprised ryan clark isnt on that list for giving what mcgahee deserved a hard hit

oh look there still complaining.

Actually, I clearly remember hating that 2007 Browns game, not just for Cribbs, but for the fact that we WON it, and after a 2nd half comeback, and AFTER the clock expired, the refs decided to review a missed FG by the Browns, something which, at that time, they weren't supposed to be able to do. Our team had to scramble back on the field from the SHOWERS, and we lost overtime practically by default. We lost a lot of games that season, but we easily could have been 8-8, at least, if it hadn't been for a fair bit of iffy ref calls in a few games.

its time ray rice went over the middle at heinz field

55BaileyFan
07-08-2010, 06:04 PM
They should vote for themselves...I would kill myself if I was a Raven.

mikegrimey
07-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Hines Ward has doled out his fair share of cheap shots over the years, but, as others have pointed out, he's taken some as well, and never complained or whined.
I remember when Patrick Willis straight laid him out and put him on the shelf for 3 weeks back in 2007. Never heard Hines complain.

The Ravens are one of the best run franchises in the NFL and truly a worthy foe. It's fun to watch Hines square off against guys like Ray Lewis and Ed Reed. I do find it funny that he's so hated by the Ravens (much like Ray Lewis is so hated by the STeelers, it's kind of a form of flattery). It's hilarious to hear Terrell Suggs threaten to kill him or claim the team put a bounty on his head.

steelerdave1969
07-09-2010, 06:19 PM
I look forward to seeing Ward Bitch Slap Lewis this year . . .:applaudit:

JackHammer
07-12-2010, 10:48 PM
I don't know why anyone would be surprised about this. I know if I were a Ravens fan, I'd hate Ward more than anyone else too.

lionslicer
07-13-2010, 06:20 AM
Come on, you do have to admitt hines can go a little to far. He does tend to throw a cheap shot in occasionally

It's football, and Ward plays professional football with men way bigger and stronger than him, I've seen worse hits given out at highschool junior varsity games. The game is too soft now. When I played football, they always taught us that there is no "cheap shot" rule and you always keep your head on every player in front of you, if you get hit in the back, its illegal, on them, if you get hit in the front, and you didn't see it, thats on you for not being aware.

StainlessStill
07-13-2010, 11:34 AM
They hate Ward because he's possibly tougher and hits harder than anyone of their pansy ass linebackers. Ask Terrell Suggs and Ed Reed about that one.

mikegrimey
07-13-2010, 08:35 PM
ravens linebackers pansy?

:doh:

They simply hate Hines because he is a worthy adversary, a gritty, tough, true football player that always brings his best to the table. The same way Steelers fans hate Ray Lewis, who is one of the best defensive players of his generation.

Not because their linebackers are pansies or can't hit.

StainlessStill
07-13-2010, 10:15 PM
ravens linebackers pansy?

:doh:

They simply hate Hines because he is a worthy adversary, a gritty, tough, true football player that always brings his best to the table. The same way Steelers fans hate Ray Lewis, who is one of the best defensive players of his generation.

Not because their linebackers are pansies or can't hit.

Obviously the pansy statement was some bit of thing called trash talk. Everyone knows that no 250 pound beastly man who can literally take your head off and hit like a freight train is no pansy.

Again, ask Ed Reed and Terrell Suggs about Hines Ward.:helmet: